ParadoX Application

Wanna join our clan? Post your application here if you're from Germany!
ParadoX

Re: ParadoX Application

Post by ParadoX »

Irony

Post by Irony »

Nice screenies dude! What was the kpm of the first screen?
ParadoX

Post by ParadoX »

Oh^^ :confused:
6 or 9 min = 30 -0 :nasty:
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

Well, after some time of your app and a lot of matches I played with you I come to the result that you are not good enough.

Some reasons:

- You always make really stuipid mistakes in EVERY match we played together (e.g. not returning our flag when it's dropped, getting killed => opponent scores)
- You nadespam too much, way too much (mentioned here before)
- You posted a lot of screens but in the Scrims/Interns you posted you always played with Ironhide and/or Numb and/or Storm, which means that it is highly likely that your team would win, even when we had a 2vs2 and Iron joined on the server and he was on my team you said "Iron to me".
Furthermore the DM screens are always versus random noobs and/or high(er) pingers
- You lied about your age
- Your skill needs improvement
- You didn't manage it to install the wdm maps with an installer and 30mins of explanation

You may think I posted that because of our last match on the Wdm maps, but, no.
I already thought about posting that earlier but I thought I should wait some time, which passed now.

Don't take it as I would I hate you cause I don't, you're friendly, motivated, and you definately have potential.
Even though it's up to the voters to decide.

Hopefully you take it as critism and not as an offense.

Still good luck with your app.
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
ThaXoZ

Post by ThaXoZ »

Message deleted for violating the following rule :
R1.2a Posting in applications
TeamXtreme is a clan that cares alot about it's members and applicants. Only members of TeamXtreme are allowed to post in applications. Other users are allowed to post, if it is kind of IMPORTANCE the recruiters should know. Moderators decide by themselves what is important and what not. If users still post after their posts got deleted they will get warned, when the spam continues, the forums account of the related user gets deactivated by the administrator.
Stop it Scarv, you have been already warned.

SCARV
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

ThaXoZ wrote:Message deleted for violating the following rule :
TeamXtreme is a clan that cares alot about it's members and applicants. Only members of TeamXtreme are allowed to post in applications. Other users are allowed to post, if it is kind of IMPORTANCE the recruiters should know. Moderators decide by themselves what is important and what not. If users still post after their posts got deleted they will get warned, when the spam continues, the forums account of the related user gets deactivated by the administrator.
@the guy who edited this pos: Scarv is a TX member, isn't he?
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
1eShit

Post by 1eShit »

Judge wrote:
No he left some time ago, afterwards he joined RC, and now he is in SC.

Edit:
And he app'd for wdm too.
Hidden content:
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Hidden content:
1eShit wrote:Well, after some time of your app and a lot of matches I played with you I come to the result that you are not good enough.

Some reasons:

- You always make really stuipid mistakes in EVERY match we played together (e.g. not returning our flag when it's dropped, getting killed => opponent scores)
You nadespam too much, way too much (mentioned here before)

- You posted a lot of screens but in the Scrims/Interns you posted you always played with Ironhide and/or Numb and/or Storm, which means that it is highly likely that your team would win, even when we had a 2vs2 and Iron joined on the server and he was on my team you said "Iron to me".
Furthermore the DM screens are always versus random noobs and/or high(er) pingers
- You lied about your age
- Your skill needs improvement
- You didn't manage it to install the wdm maps with an installer and 30mins of explanation
Lies, never happened with me. ye he nades well often, but there are people doing worse things.
Klick the spoiler, teams were quite unfair we still won.
Hidden content:
Many people (Stewie, me, ...) became a second chance even if they did shit. Why not him?
He plays better then most of the members I have played lately. You are neither a really high skilled or a really experienced member so you may judge, but if its right is the question. I dont even have a bit of my old skills, but I still know when I see a player with potential.
So what? I dont get how this is important here, loads of people are not even able to install PROMOD or Warpack even if there are tutorials in three different languages. Yup, there are some TX members aswell.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Judge wrote:
I edited it.
He left us i think. I don't know why he still has the TX Pvt avatar though.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

War wrote:I don't know why he still has the TX Pvt avatar though.
Fixed.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
1eShit

Post by 1eShit »

Lionheart wrote: Lies, never happened with me. ye he nades well often, but there are people doing worse things.
Probably because you're inactive.
Moreover people doing worse things do not justify that he is only spamming, and this is HIS app not the app from "other people doing worse things".
And only because it didn't happen to you, it makes me lie? That's ridiculous.
Lionheart wrote: Klick the spoiler, teams were quite unfair we still won.
WOW !!! One match of hundreds ...
And I played for the first half an hour in this match, it was 2:0 when I left because of my high ping.
Many people (Stewie, me, ...) became a second chance even if they did shit. Why not him?
There many reasons sumed up, if he was a high skilled, experiecend and friendly player and he only lied about his age it wouldn't have been that bad but here is more than one thing that sums up.
He plays better then most of the members I have played lately. You are neither a really high skilled or a really experienced member so you may judge, but if its right is the question. I dont even have a bit of my old skills, but I still know when I see a player with potential.
I disagree, and you didn't play much lately.
And seriously, why am I not an experienced member ? I am.
And I'm probably not as good as Storm or Ironhide but I am a good player, so stop downplaying me just because you disagree with me.

Aside from that I SAID that he as potential, but that means that you can improve but lately he didn't really improve that's why I say he isn't good enough for now, but maybe later he is good enough.
So what? I dont get how this is important here, loads of people are not even able to install PROMOD or Warpack even if there are tutorials in three different languages. Yup, there are some TX members aswell.
I actually thing that members of an upper class clan should have more than just experience in the game, experience in the community (such as TX is one) or in modding/mapping is important too, the problem is not that he didn't know but he downloaded the map twice and he just had to hit "install" and it would have been done, but he didn't manage and I explained it to him in detail, more than once.
Hidden content:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Please stop this discussion RIGHT HERE or keep it going on Xfire or via PM if you like. This is an application. Thank you.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Stop posting in our applications.
1eShit

Post by 1eShit »

Edit: Nevermind.
Last edited by 1eShit on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hidden content:
VaNs

Post by VaNs »

Stop posting in our applications, Vans, and since it was even very offending you have just been officially warned,

Return to “Join Republic Commando”