ScarV want a Sig.

Move finished request here.

Moderator: GFX Staff

Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: ScarV want a Sig.

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:I don't see what you would need more than a stable and fast image hosting service....
If you are working with images, there are many things required beside a fast and stable website.

Just take a look at deviantART and you'll see the difference within a minute. If you only want to upload an image to post it somewhere once or twice, then your image hoster is just perfect, but as Penguin mentioned, sometimes there are other priorities.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Lol you compare a site like deviantart with my image uploader?

We started talking about a website for uploading images/signatures.....
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

When i'm doing a sig, i host it on Photobucket to have an "album", i can find them easier.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
ScarV

Post by ScarV »

Ok. Sry for my fail Graffix. I overlooked your finish sig. Very nice sig btw. It looks rly good.
Some facts about me in RepCom
Hidden content:
» I started RepCom for extactly 5 Years 2007 02.08.2012 «
» My first RepCom-Name was Chief 117 «
Other names which Ive took longer were ThaXoZ, Scar(f), Valerion, DartZ, EmineM, SamyDeluxe, KanyeWest, Dominator, Conan, Ai Haibara, KroxX, Chief, James Ryan. «
»In this clans I were: RRP, TX, RC, MA, GG, RS, eXact, NG(CoD), SK, UC, SA and GS «
» My best TDM-Score I ever had was in Area17 with 514 kills «
» My best Deathmatch-K/D Score was 64 : 0 on Lockdown and highest DM-Score was on Depot with 234 kills. «
» In MA I was the longest time «
» Nobody changed so many RepCom-Names than me «
» I have exactly 1287 houes Rep-Com time «
» My best ping I ever had I had exactly 7 seconds with a 18'ping «
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Vash wrote:I don't see what you would need more than a stable and fast image hosting service....
Albums for organisation. Also being able to share many images with a single link rather than 20 single links.

Being able to find stuff, try and finding something you uploaded to the TX site a year ago...

Ability to remove your own images when you want to.

Convenience, imgur provides ready links for forums, embedding and direct sharing.

Most BS you read all day^
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Will use Imgur I think, seems better for " searching " my other uploaded images.

Np Scarv, locked + moved.
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “

Return to “Closed requests.”