Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Re: ESL logo

Post by Graphiix »

Why the f*ck am I working for people asking shitty request and don't even pay any attention to it/you.

Now, even if I've enough time or something, I'll make request, only for people who ask a serious one and who show activity!
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Lock this. It is pointless.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

Graphiix wrote:Why the f*ck am I working for people asking shitty request and don't even pay any attention to it/you.

Now, even if I've enough time or something, I'll make request, only for people who ask a serious one and who show activity!
Amen to that, sounds absolutely fair.
The prettiest colours!
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

We should make a rule about posting a number of message in the GFX threads to post a request or something like that.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

War wrote:We should make a rule about posting a number of message in the GFX threads to post a request or something like that.
LionHeart wrote:Before posting your request please make sure you have reached a minimum of 50 non-spam posts. By non-spam we mean helpful comments / constructive criticism on signatures or taking part in a general discussion / chat. There is a guide provided below to help you with posting your request.
Do not PM any of our Designers in private in order to ask him for a request or to bend the rules. Those PM’s will be deleted without any attention.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

This rule has been removed i think.

I'm talking about posts about GFX and not in the others threads btw.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

I agree. :up:

Btw, yeah this rule has been removed a long time ago! :slash:
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Sharp
STEAM: gr4nge
XBOX Gamertag: TXtr Sharp

Post by Sharp »

This was a waste of time. Moved and Locked.

Return to “Closed requests.”