Refreshing the WarZone staff: PLEASE READ

Moderator: Command Council News

Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Re: Refreshing the WarZone staff: PLEASE READ

Post by Drift »

I must ask however, is there any direct link on the tx site that takes you to the warzone forums or do I have to come to this topic and click Vash's link?

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

You just joined the Administrators group, DC. Have fun.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

A bright new chance for WZ! This looks very good. As for now, i cant be of much use for WZ. Specially not for the PC section. Due to school and Financial problems i have a busy schedule.

Once i finally get a decent side job in this damn crisis, i'm planning on returning to a few platforms of the Clan. By that time WZ could have rebuilded quite nicely. Im sure Splatter will make something beautifull out of it.

When that happens, i can look with the WZstaff members towards fusing with the Xbox Community. I have always thought about WZ & Xbox becoming 'best buddies'.

Like i said a few years ago: 'there is alot of potential in WZ, this can go big-time.'
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”