TeamXtreme WarZone: Staff wanted!

Moderator: Command Council News

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

TeamXtreme WarZone: Staff wanted!

Post by Vash »

As you my have heard, I'm rebuilding our WarZone with the original system of Ecliptical Realms. The site will use the original statistical system ER used before.

Of course we need staff members, called "Battle Moderators".

I just want to add that I'm not selecting strictly by clan and I will not guarantee that EVERY clan will have moderator presence on the new site.

So what's your job?

You will take care of the clans and players and make sure everything is going alright. You will guide people who are new to the site. You will solve disputes between parties and you will make sure everyone follows the rules.

You will get access to staff forums on the site where you can talk to other staff members. You will be able to delete invalid reported matches. You will also get access to the official WarZone TS³ server with admin rights.

Are you interested? Send me your application via e-mail to vash@tx-gaming.net or simply PM me on our forum: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck!

ATTENTION: I have decided to begin from zero! So everyone who's part of the WarZone at this moment, will be removed unless I accept his application!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Re: TeamXtreme WarZone: Staff wanted!

Post by Sunny »

Nice that the WarZone is back!

I'm willing to help, but what must the application include?
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Tell me why I should take YOU as a battle moderator. Give me arguments!

I won't accept one-line BS like "Hey, I want to be a mod. Can I be one?"
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Awesome! If you're interested, take your chance! I often receive messages from people telling me they are willing to join an interesting staff and that's the occasion :up:
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

Hey, I want to be a mod. Can I be one?

Lol jk but I wanted to ask is that do you need to play SWRC to apply or do you just need to be an active forum member
The prettiest colours!
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

For first, I only look for SWRC staff. You don't have to play it, but you have to be online often and you have to know how the game works.
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

That might be the last opportunity for RepCom to stay a little bit attractive, so take the chance guys! Unfortunaly I can't be active enough to be in the staff, otherwise I would have applied.

Good luck guys. :-)
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Judge wrote:That might be the last opportunity for RepCom to stay a little bit attractive, so take the chance guys! Unfortunaly I can't be active enough to be in the staff, otherwise I would have applied.

Good luck guys. :-)
Same as Judge but I think I'll app in June :up:
Click for watching:
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

I wish I could apply as I can promise activeness, but sadly I don't know anything about the game :slash:
The prettiest colours!
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

I'm sure we can have Xbox events, soon!
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Rageful Bean
XBOX Gamertag: Rageful Bean
LoL Name: Crumpet y0

Post by Rageful Bean »

If there's no age/maturity (teehee) limit I could apply. How many people have applied?

I suck at repcom, but league of legends I know well, as well as xbox.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Xbox will be though but i am sure we can work it out. This asks alot of PC activity fom the xbox members, dont know for sure if they are waiting for it.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

I am happy to act as a battle moderator during events. I have experience in both competing, running and organizing tournaments myself already as well as a wealth of experience of managing events both in this community and outside of it. I already have admin on the TS also.

I am happy to be online as much as possible during these times also.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”