Moderator: Command Council News

DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

TX LoL Division officially launched!

Post by DC-17 »

The TX League of Legends division is now officially launched!

The forums are open and ready for use, and TX LoL Members have received access to the private areas as well as temporary rank badges (until the new ones are created).

Division Managers

The Division Managers are the people responsible for the global wellfare and good atmosphere of the division. Our aim here is to avoid a hierarchic optic as much as possible, and this is why I have decided to name this rank "Manager" and not "Commander". Their role isn't to command its members but to guide and help them, and make sure everybody feels comfortable. They will be organizing our different teams as well as moderating the forums.I have decided to choose Hasero and Numb as Division Managers.

Hasero and Numb are very old and experienced TX members. They were part of the first ones who insisted for a LoL Division. They have both occuppied leading seats and they are known for their great and always positive attitude. They are always friendly and fair, and always ready to help. Moreover they are experienced in-game, both lvl 30 and playing for a very long time. Last but not least, Hasero is also part of the Xbox360 division's leadership, which should faciliate the merging of both PC and Xbox360 players in LoL.

Division's structure

Although all TX LoL members are part of one and only division and will share their experiences in one and only private forum, they will be assigned to a team depending their skills and objectives. Of course, members from different teams are free and encouraged to train together. However if a member wants to have a very balanced match, he will have the possibility to check the memberlist and play with people who have approximately the same skills as him: this will avoid get totally destroyed by much more experienced players.

The Bronze Team is made up of all members who are below lvl 30 in-game. Every member who hasn't reached lvl 30 is assigned to this Team.

The
Silver Team is made up of every member who is level 30 in-game. Its objectives is purely to have fun and to train in a chilled and relaxed atmosphere, as well as introducing motivated members to ranked leagues.
Every lvl 30 member is automatically part of the Silver Team.

The Gold Team is made up of Silver members who want to take their gaming experience a step further in terms of competition. Trainings will be more serious and intensified. Its aim is to play in ranked leagues on a serious note.

The Platinium Team is currently LOCKED and will stay so until we get elite pro players. This team will be reserved for TX's finest and most experienced players, with the aim to get as high as possible in the rankings and compete against the best teams.

A rank badge will be assigned to each team.

Applications and new members

The LoL application system is very innovative and we hope it will work out well. Anyone who wants to join the division AFTER the 27.02.13 will have to post his application http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=346here
. Every TX LoL Member has a vote right: he can either Vote or No-Vote for every applicant. If more than 50% of the members placed a Vote and less than 20% placed a No-Vote, a Division Manager will accept the applicant. In the other case, the applicant will be denied. Division Managers can place a veto on an applicant if he has bad antecedents with our clan.

Notes:
• Everybody is still freely allowed to join without an application until the 27.02.13 (which means 3 days from this announcement on). Passed this date, the "Join Us" forum will be unlocked and an application will be necessary.

• Rank badges for each team will be ready soon. If you need your rank badge to be fixed, please send me a PM directly.

In the meantime, I wish a lot of success and fun to the members of this promising division!!!
HoUseTiMe
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class
Omicron Sergeant 1st Class

Re: TX LoL Division officially launched!

Post by HoUseTiMe »

Looks pretty Nice Gj Dc
In Memory Of «]RRP[»
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander

Post by DC-17 »

If you are in the LoL Div and cannot see this forum, do not forget to send me a PM!

(Ty Tank)
Skirata
LoL Manager
LoL Manager
STEAM: charcoaleater
LoL Name: framboiseattack

Post by Skirata »

Great, this will boost TX activity and maybe make TX a big name in LoL, we might become famous ! :lmao:

Btw, do we have to have Tags?
Eg. ]-TX-[Framboise or something.
-Sig by War.

Hamlet Coach (1:17): yea sure, sry i took long to answer but i had to google how to talk in chat while palying, i keep forgetting
Freshou (8:06): contact me *****
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Post by Numb »

Remember that this is a free game! I would suggest everyone who have yet not tested it to download it and play some matches with us. It's a lot of fun. I really think this division can be something big.

@ DC can you add the LoL name thingy? Thanks in advance.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander

Post by DC-17 »

Yes :)

Let's discuss the tags in the private forum.

Btw you can add your LoL username in the User Control Panel.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Numb wrote:Remember that this is a free game! I would suggest everyone who have yet not tested it to download it and play some matches with us. It's a lot of fun. I really think this division can be something big.
Dito that.

I hope the Applicant system will work great.

ME And Numb are here to make sure everyone wont rip there guts out. We are to guide and help. Not to Command.

Me And numb will be writing some in depth guides for the application sytem and other stuff.

We have created Two ranked teams. Ask me for an invite.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Splatter »

Good luck with the Division :)
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Looks great DC! :wink:
This kind of system is very innovative and I hope it will work.

Do I understand the meaning of the Platinium-Squad correct: It's our squad for the ESL?
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Phems.
BATTLE.NET: Naldir
XBOX Gamertag: EC Judge
LoL Name: Phems

Post by Phems. »

Very nice !
Can you make a list with the grade an the name of anyone please?
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

Guys, I understand you are pretty excited, but you should know that there is a huge (and I mean really HUGE) difference between being good in lol and being pro.
If you compare my lol-skill to RepCom:

RepCom: I am/was one of the best players around.
LoL: I am "good", but compared to professional, I'd be a rocket noob on RepCom.

I used to play alot with 1600-2000 elo-guys last year (elo = rating in lol). This is really good. Only 0,005% of ALL LoL players play on 2k+ elo (at least I think it was 0,005% for 2k+, read it a few days ago).
What I want to say is that LoL is a pretty difficult game. It takes MONTHS to play at least on an average level, if you don't want to train 3-4 hours/day. I'm serious. This game is hard work, I guess nobody is able to train 3h+ EVERY single day. Ofc a few amount might be talented, but it still takes a long time.

So before we even think of playing LoL on a competitive level, we should concentrate on training our newbies (not meant in a negative way).

Problem is, it is really annoying to play LoL with newbies. You can't carry a team which has two or more newbies. It's not about being selfish or shit, it's just impossible cause of things I mentioned earlier. Oh and with "newbies" I even mean players who are about lvl 20. Even on level 30!

We need training sessions for new players only, where one experienced player teaches them the basics, they really need to LEARN them. Just like vocabulary in school. No shit! Then, they have train them by playing against each other and we need like a mentor on Teamspeak who gives advice, etc.

If you want to become good quickly, it will be a shitload of work. For the new players aswell for the coach.

Ok, enough disturbing word haha.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

There shouldn't be a need to make something of leisure a chore.
The prettiest colours!
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal

Post by GeniuZ »

:roll:

Don't post if you only want to provoke.

I told you how this game works, if you don't want to spend time for LoL, you can simply go for the fun squad, nobody forces you to train hard.

The ones who want to become good need to spend a lot of time for it, tho. Just to let you guys know.

We need to differentiate between the ones who want to achieve something and the ones who play j4f from the beginning on.
Separated training sessions, etc.

It's alot of work.

e: why deleting ur post, dude :P

DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander

Post by DC-17 »

Genius, we already know that.
Hidden content:
GeniuZ wrote: We need to differentiate between the ones who want to achieve something and the ones who play j4f from the beginning on.
Separated training sessions, etc.

This is why we have different teams.

We never said we planned to be competitive in 2 weeks, and let me remind you our gold team is currently EMPTY and our platinium team is even LOCKED.

So don't worry, we know what to expect, and the only reason we show excitement for the moment is because this division is going to be FUN!

However we still keep a positive enthusiasm regarding leagues. On a low level at the beginning, but getting better as we gather experience. It is nice to have good ambitions and we will try to go as high as possible. However, as I said, the main focus for the moment for the majority of our members is still pure fun and training in a good atmosphere (even though some memebrs with potential can already start more serious trainings).

=> Of course we shouldn't be blind and overexcited about leagues. But that is not the case. Noone said that! We all know we are very far from being a competitive team. And I am proud to see such motivation in the division. If we create a division and think "just forget about ranked matches we're too low" I don't even see why we have any ambitions in life :)
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal

Post by GeniuZ »

I know, but my point is not the silver/gold teams, this is a good idea, I was mainly talking about the difference between a fun-player and sb who really wants to improve fast. I think we should offer special training to both.

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”