The "new" forum

Moderator: Command Council News

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

The "new" forum

Post by Vash »

Dear users and visitors,

for those of you who are wondering why this forum looks so different: I have updated the very outdated version of our forums software to the latest version. The forum has alot more features now and is now way more modern than before - there is a smoother performance and the website is optimized for mobile users as well.

Unfortunately it doesn't support our classic TeamXtreme theme anymore. This design right now is just a "place holder" until I have installed a proper new design. I hope you like it. For those of you who are browsing it on the phone: you will enjoy it alot more now. :up:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Re: The "new" forum

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

for a moment i thought you finally invented time travel to to reactivate ironhides lost forum redesign from 2014(?)!

how are you doing? you guys playing again? the usual suspects seem to be still lurking. are crimson and storm around aswell?
ImageImage
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

NoLuck/NoSkill wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:28 pm for a moment i thought you finally invented time travel to to reactivate ironhides lost forum redesign from 2014(?)!

how are you doing? you guys playing again? the usual suspects seem to be still lurking. are crimson and storm around aswell?
Hi Noli! Long time no see, how are you?

Some of us are still playing every now and then (recently more frequently because everything else we could do is shut down anyway). In the last couple of years we didn't really play RepCom much, but we did stay in touch and played some other games with the occasional RepCom in the mix.

Storm and Crimson are still around, Crimson not as much because he is in Japan until August (I think?), but he was online frequently before that. Storm is online more often, however with Corona around, I guess you shouldn't share a bed with him right now. :lmao:

PS: The lost forums design was Vashs, but he did delete my WarPack page back then :/
At this point it's time for the obligatory fuck you Vash.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Join us for a few games Nolli. We are getting more and more players - surprisingly....
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

I'm away for a week now, but afterwards I'll try to get RepCom running again, maybe join discord :)
ImageImage
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

TS3 does still exist. :up:
Bølty
Epsilon Private 1st Class
STEAM: Croissant
BATTLE.NET: none
XBOX Gamertag: none
LoL Name: none

Post by Bølty »

I'm looking forward to playing with u noskill ^^ :xD:
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Oh come on Vash. WTF I am lost with this new design. I think you already used this or similar design years ago and people comlained about this too. The old one was the better one. Old but gay. #nohomo.

Ach hellooooo lange nicht mehr geschrieben. Ich liebe euch alle.

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Hey Zarbon, how's it going?

This time we have no choice - the old theme is not compatible with the new version of the forums...
1StepClØser
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major

Post by 1StepClØser »

Zarbon :shocked: :cuinlove:
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: Es gibt Leute
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: die können nichts
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: und du gehörst dazu
]-TX-[•»1eShit.™{Om1Lt}: :D
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Žarbon wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:30 pm Oh come on Vash. WTF I am lost with this new design. I think you already used this or similar design years ago and people comlained about this too. The old one was the better one. Old but gay. #nohomo.

Ach hellooooo lange nicht mehr geschrieben. Ich liebe euch alle.
Den gibt's ja auch noch :shocked:
Alles fit bei dir?
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Pass the eye bleach.

Most BS you read all day^
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Hey everyone,

It is so nice to see the forum and the community being active again, and to see that many folks from the old days are still here. Vash contacted me to let me know about it so I just wanted to drop a quick message to let you know I look forward to restart playing some matches with you.

I have remained very active on BF and COD (always wearing my TX Tags), but definitely miss RC which was by far my best gaming experience, especially in a clan.

I hope all of you have been doing great, and I would be very happy to get your news from you. Don't hesitate to drop me a PM, I would be delighted.

Logistics wise I am in the middle of an exhausting exam session so I will not be very active until the end of the month. But after that I will have much more time and am already existed to play again with you.

All best wishes,

DC-17
Bølty
STEAM: Croissant
BATTLE.NET: none
XBOX Gamertag: none
LoL Name: none

Post by Bølty »

Looking forward to play with you DC-17 always heard u were a great player, which makes it even more interesting! :wink:
Ransack

Post by Ransack »

Hey guys, not sure if any of you remember me, but I used to play with some of you guys on RepCom, including Penguin. I very nearly joined TX around when RepcCom started to die off. How are you all doing? I received an email the other day mentioning people playing RepCom, let me know if you want any extra players. Haven't played in years so will be quite rusty haha, but it would be nice to get back on.

Regards,

-Ransack.
-Ransack.

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”