Windows 7 RepCom

Moderator: hife

Lionheart

Windows 7 RepCom

Post by Lionheart »

Hey Guys,

Following Question:

With Windows XP, I was able to edit the Profile Folder in Game Data ( i think most of you know it). Where is this Folder at Windows 7? It has to exist, cause I´ve profiles^^

I hope you guys can help me, cause this set input shit pisses me off =O

regards
H.Boy / Shade
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
viva
xoxo Fanatiker
xoxo Fanatiker

Re: Windows 7 RepCom

Post by viva »

vista and 7 hide ur profiles u have to deactivate something to see them
you can´t ban me ":D"
first sotm winner who only has paint!
**United Federation of Awesomeness**

xoxo
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Dank der in Windows integrierten Suchfunktion ist auch dieses Rätsel gelöst.

Code: Select all

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Republic Commando\GameData\Save\Profil_NAME
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Ironhide wrote:Dank der in Windows integrierten Suchfunktion ist auch dieses Rätsel gelöst.

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Republic Commando\GameData\Save\Profil_NAME
Absolutely wrong compared with my PC. What the hell is "VirtualStore"? And why this weird place?

For me, this is the path:
(Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit)

C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Republic Commando\GameData\Save\Profil_NAME
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Good to know that you can run RepCom on 7.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Judge wrote:Good to know that you can run RepCom on 7.
It also runs with Windows Vista 64 Bit.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:Absolutely wrong compared with my PC. What the hell is "VirtualStore"? And why this weird place?
You use Vista and Shade uses Win 7, as I do, now guess why it's different.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Ironhide wrote:
Vash wrote:Absolutely wrong compared with my PC. What the hell is "VirtualStore"? And why this weird place?
Please read my post again, use your brain, then you can answer once again.
Vash wrote:For me, this is the path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Republic Commando\GameData\Save\Profil_NAME
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
Please read my post again, use your brain, then you can answer once again.
Vash wrote:For me, this is the path:

Alright you use Win 7 as well, my mistake, I was confused because of your reply to Judge.
But what should I answer now why the link is different? I guess my eyes are working well enough to see where my profile is saved and to know that it is correct on my computer.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

You didn't answer my question... what the hell is VirtualStore? And why does RepCom install in your user folder? That makes no sense...
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:You didn't answer my question... what the hell is VirtualStore? And why does RepCom install in your user folder? That makes no sense...
No idea. Do I work for Microsoft or Lucas Arts? I installed the game under C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Republic Commando and that's the place where my profile is saved. What else should I say now? That's it.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

And what if that's a copy? Check the Program Files folder if you can find your profile there either.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:And what if that's a copy? Check the Program Files folder if you can find your profile there either.
I scanned my whole PC for the words "Lucas" "Save" and "Ironhide" and that was the only outcome.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

I tried it with search,too but my computer had no matches >.<

I´ll try Vash´s link as soon as possible =)

thx for your answers =O
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

guck außerdem mal im lucas arts-ordner unter "kompatibilitätsdateien"
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn

Return to “Software”