Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Laptop stürzt immer wieder ab

Post by Sunny »

Hallo,

Ich habe das Problem, dass mein Laptop immer wieder abstürzt. Es handelt sich um einen Toshiba satellite L670-17V. Anfangs habe ich gedacht, dass er überhitzt ist. Jedoch stürzt er nach langen Pausen auch gleich nach dem Hochfahren ab.

Nach dem Zurücksetzten auf die Werkeinstellung tritt das Problem öfters ein. Beim Neustart wird immer ein Aktualisierungsvorgang gestartet (Registry/....)

Was meint ihr dazu? Wie kann ich das Problem am besten lösen?

Besten Dank im Voraus!
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Laptop stürzt immer wieder ab

Post by Vash »

Du weißt schon, dass hier englisch gesprochen wird und sehr viele Member nicht verstehen was Du hier schreibst? Deswegen antworte ich auf englisch.

Actually this can have many reasons.... driver issue, problem with the OS, heat, dust in the fan, broken power supply..... or some other hardware problem.

I recommend to download AIDA64, opening the temperatures and starting Prime95 and Furmark to produce max. heat in meanwhile. Then you see if it will crash due to high temperatures on maximum load or if it runs stable.

Often it is a heat problem, esspecially on notebooks. So check that out and report what happens.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

My desktop computer used to crash a lot too, and it got to the point that 10 seconds into the start-up it would crash. I formatted the hard drive and it worked like a dream afterwards. This willo get rid of ALL of your data on your hard drive.I would recommend this ONLY if you do NOT have data of some importance on your laptop. Also I can't guarantee this will work.
The prettiest colours!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Infinity Dot wrote:My desktop computer used to crash a lot too, and it got to the point that 10 seconds into the start-up it would crash. I formatted the hard drive and it worked like a dream afterwards. This willo get rid of ALL of your data on your hard drive.I would recommend this ONLY if you do NOT have data of some importance on your laptop. Also I can't guarantee this will work.
Shitty solution.

Unlikely to be problem and you would test first using a linux live CD to save formatting for nothing.

Most BS you read all day^
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Penguin wrote:
Infinity Dot wrote:My desktop computer used to crash a lot too, and it got to the point that 10 seconds into the start-up it would crash. I formatted the hard drive and it worked like a dream afterwards. This willo get rid of ALL of your data on your hard drive.I would recommend this ONLY if you do NOT have data of some importance on your laptop. Also I can't guarantee this will work.
Shitty solution.

Unlikely to be problem and you would test first using a linux live CD to save formatting for nothing.
Nothing's shitty if it's worked before. Try to next time not to jump to conclusions.
Nice sig btw
I did make it clear that if you have nothing to lose you may as well try it.
The prettiest colours!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Infinity Dot wrote: Nothing's shitty if it's worked before. Try to next time not to jump to conclusions.
Nice sig btw
Telling someone to reformat their HDD for such a problem is ridiculous. That is not jumping to conclusions because you were just giving poor but well meaning advice. That would be an absolute last ditch effort and should not be suggested until other possibilities have been tested. For many reasons really, whats to stop the PC turning off half way through the format? Or losing data for no reason?

There are many other things to do first even if you determine the HDD as the source of the problem. Windows repair disk etc...

I would first be looking at temperatures if you can get into Windows using the method Vash stated above... if not you'll have to use a Linux Live CD or one of the utilities in Hirens Boot CD, both of which are free to download. If that's too advanced for you, I suggest taking your laptop to a local repair shop or something :)

Sounds like a temperature problem to me though (on first glance)

Most BS you read all day^
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Alright, thanks for the help guys!

I will try it this weekend.
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Penguin wrote:
Infinity Dot wrote: Nothing's shitty if it's worked before. Try to next time not to jump to conclusions.
Nice sig btw
Telling someone to reformat their HDD for such a problem is ridiculous. That is not jumping to conclusions because you were just giving poor but well meaning advice. That would be an absolute last ditch effort and should not be suggested until other possibilities have been tested. For many reasons really, whats to stop the PC turning off half way through the format? Or losing data for no reason?

There are many other things to do first even if you determine the HDD as the source of the problem. Windows repair disk etc...

I would first be looking at temperatures if you can get into Windows using the method Vash stated above... if not you'll have to use a Linux Live CD or one of the utilities in Hirens Boot CD, both of which are free to download. If that's too advanced for you, I suggest taking your laptop to a local repair shop or something :)

Sounds like a temperature problem to me though (on first glance)
Sorry should have been more clear with nothing to lose I meant it to mean a last ditch attempt but point taken.
The prettiest colours!
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

I agree with Penguin.

If you're not that familiar with hard- and software I recommend you to be quiet about such issues as it probably confuses the questioner.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Vash wrote:I agree with Penguin.

If you're not that familiar with hard- and software I recommend you to be quiet about such issues as it probably confuses the questioner.
I just though I'd say it since I had the exact same problem and this fixed it, but I should have made it clear that the other solutions should probably be tried out before this. I thought I would share it since no-one had suggested it yet, and yet it worked for me. But anyway all right.
The prettiest colours!

Return to “Hardware”