Graphic card problem.

Moderator: hife

War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Graphic card problem.

Post by War »

Since yesterday, when i started my computer, i had that.
(I took this image from Raksha's subject but it's in german)
And i've (green) line on my screen.

I can't play to games, when i start RepCom, it's that :

The graphic card :

Can someone help me ?
Thanks.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Graphic card problem.

Post by Vash »

Raksha had exactly the same problem.

Your graphics card is dead. Use your warranty (if you're still in time) to get repaired. If you're out of warranty, you have to buy a new comp...

Unfortunately, graphics cards in notebooks can't be replaced.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Ok.
I will use my warranty (i didn't know how to say it in english).
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Gr/\phit
STEAM: Ewkuki

Post by Gr/\phit »

And what did we learn ?

BUILD A F***ING PC IF YOU WANT TO PLAY F***ING GAMES ON IT !!!
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Gr/\phit wrote:And what did we learn ?

BUILD A F***ING PC IF YOU WANT TO PLAY F***ING GAMES ON IT !!!
So true!
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Raksha
CC Advisor - Veteran
CC Advisor - Veteran

Post by Raksha »

you told me you have a dell laptop.

I can tell you the exact reason why it broke.
In the PC there is a Intel grafics card. And this card got created by intel and got a environment price because it's good for the environment (They used a special brazing solder)
But this solder breaks and melts much easier then the normal one. And when you are playing games on the notebook it breaks even faster.
Talk to Dell and the will sent you a guy who will replace the card.
~ Veteran ~
sense of life: Nobody knows what it is. But It has no sense being the richest man on the graveyard
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

I don't have laptop. But it's the same problem I guess.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

War wrote:I don't have laptop. But it's the same problem I guess.
Actually I see a laptop on your photo...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

This photo is from Raksha's subject, it's not mine. But it's exactly the same problem.
I will call Dell soon ;-)
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Oh right. If your warranty is away: just replace the graphics card. It's no problem in a normal computer. :-)

Return to “Hardware”