TX invstigates week 1

Post everything weird and non-sense here!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

TX invstigates week 1

Post by Firetrap900 »

TX investigates

Rules:The same as before only to answer you have to say
"Inspector (Your name/police name) investigates" before your answer
(eg: "Inspector Brown Nose Investigates") and you must stick with that name throught all of this challenge

HERE GOES

"Drowning at Sandhill" Inspector Penguin Investigates

I was not quite sure as to why I was being called down to investigate a drowning at Sandhill River but thankfully, it was a nice day and I couldnt think of a better spot to be. Who knows, maybe once I was done, I would get a bit of fishing in.

When I got there, there was a few police officers and a small gathering of people. Two of the officers were standing on the docks talking to what looked like an extremely well tanned gentleman who was wearing a bathing suit. Next to them in the water was a canoe that looked like it had been through the wars.

After approaching the trio, I introduced myself to the tanned fellow, who was looking very upset, and asked him what had happened.

“It’s simply terrible Inspector Penguin! My friend Jim and I were out canoeing when I suggested that we give the Sandhill rapids a go,” said the distraught man as he pointed in a western direction towards the rapids. “Jim was a little concerned as he had never been in a canoe before but I told him there was no need to panic, I would steer, all he had to do was paddle. Unfortunately, the rapids were a little more difficult than I thought. I‘m not sure exactly what happened or when he fell out, all that I know is that when I got to the end of the rapids, I turned around and he was not there.”

I looked at the canoe and observed that there were a couple of lifejackets and one wooden paddle with a large crack within the blade. I was just about to inquire as to how the paddle became damaged when the man stated, “Hell, I didn’t even notice that. My paddle is broken. I guess I must have cracked it on one of the rocks while I was traversing the rapids.”

“Yes, that is possible, “ I said. “But it is more likely that it cracked when you used it to hit Jim!”?

Why did Inspector Penguin suspect that Jim’s drowning was not an accident
Last edited by Firetrap900 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Re: TX invstigates week 1

Post by Firetrap900 »

1 POINT will be awarded for an answer that makes me laugh
2 POINTS will be awarded for the most effort put in
5 POINTS will be awarded for a correct answer

Best of luck
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

Inspector hangover investigates:
The man who was drowned was not wearing a lifejacket while going into the sandhill rapids (or at least not when he was drowned). If the tanned man didnt ment any harm they would both have worn the lifejacket so that means there wouldn't be several lifejackets in the canoe. So what probebly happend that after the tanned man hit the other he took his lifejacket and threw him in the water. While doing this there wasn't anyone controlling the boat so that is why the boat was so damaged.

and that is the end of that story.
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Inspector Barcode Investigates:

Cuz a well tanned man wouldn't have a canoe he would have a speed boat for some kind if he could afford a tan in this economic climate. :confused:

Or just cuz penguin wanted to go fishing afterwards and wanted to wrap things up quickly. so he could catch food for his lunch like a good little penguin.
Last edited by Barcode on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

Aytsef wrote:Inspector hangover investigates:
The man who was drowned was not wearing a lifejacket while going into the sandhill rapids (or at least not when he was drowned). If the tanned man didnt ment any harm they would both have worn the lifejacket so that means there wouldn't be several lifejackets in the canoe. So what probebly happend that after the tanned man hit the other he took his lifejacket and threw him in the water. While doing this there wasn't anyone controlling the boat so that is why the boat was so damaged.

and that is the end of that story.
You have to say
"Inspector (Your name/police name) investigates" before your answer m8

anyhow both of these answers are incorrect but good tries aytsef and barcode

EDIT: OO I SEE YOUR NAME NOW SORRY AYTSEF
Last edited by Firetrap900 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Inspector Penguin investigates.
(LOL VERY FUNNY IRONHIDE)

First the 'distraught man' says lets go to the rapids, why would you do that with a beginner? It's far too advanced.

Then the 'distraught man' said that all Jim had to do was paddle and that he would steer.

Then the 'distraught man' says he did not notice his paddle was broken and that he must of broke it on a rock traversing the rapids.

The 'distraught man' wasn't supposed to be paddling because he was steering!!! Jim as paddling! So should not of had the paddle therefore the paddle was broke because he hit Jim with it!
Last edited by Penguin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Most BS you read all day^
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

ok yer he wins.

That was kinda gay cuz it was inspector penguin on the scene :eek:
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

"Inspector Penguin" im affraid you have overlooked something you will have to go through the evidence more if you want to crack this case. incorrect but good try

Also the title inspector penguin was my idea not ironhides if thats what you were referring to :xD:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Inspector Barcode Investigates:
Penguin wrote: First the 'distraught man' says lets go to the rapids, why would you do that with a beginner? It's far too advanced.

Then the 'distraught man' said that all Jim had to do was paddle and that he would steer.

Then the 'distraught man' says he did not notice his paddle was broken and that he must of broke it on a rock traversing the rapids.

The 'distraught man' wasn't supposed to be paddling because he was steering!!! Jim as paddling! So should not of had the paddle therefore the paddle was broke because he hit Jim with it!
The lifejackets left in the boat once unconcious he had no chance of surviving as he was in the rapids and unable to float/swim off.

:ops:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

i beleive theres abit of name changing going on here :lmao: sorry incorrect
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

ahhhh took sooo much effort for me to write all that :ugh:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Naw, some noob changed Inspector Penguin to inspect Im_Gay_NoName (it's a repcom reference)

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Inspector Penguin investigates

First the 'distraught man' says lets go to the rapids, why would you do that with a beginner? It's far too advanced.

Second he goes into the rapids, instead of starting at the other end and going through them following their natural path?

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Now I think i got it.

nspector Penguin investigates

Second he goes into the rapids, instead of starting at the other end and going through them following their natural path?

Then the 'distraught man' says he did not notice his paddle was broken and that he must of broke it on a rock traversing the rapids. You would 100% make a beginner wear a life jacket.

Addition 2:In addition to this there were 2 men in the boat and 2 lifejackets enough for both, surely you would make a beginner wear a life jacket....
Last edited by Penguin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Penguin wrote:Inspector Im_Gay_I_NoName investigates

:lmao:

Return to “Non-sense”