Tx Investigates week 4

Post everything weird and non-sense here!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Tx Investigates week 4

Post by Firetrap900 »

Tx Investigates week 4

Rules:The same as before only to answer you have to say
"Inspector (Your name/police name) investigates" before your answer
(eg: "Inspector Brown Nose Investigates") and you must stick with that name throught all of this challenge

Leaderboard stands as:
1st = Commander Hangover (aytsef) = 9 ponts
2nd =Commander EndeR(numb) = 8 points
3rd= Inspector Penguin (Penguin) = 1 point
3rd= Inspector barcode (barcode) = 1 point

HERE GOES:
Commander EnDer's Holliday
Inspector Barcode & Commander EnDer Investigate
So how are you finding the British weather?” inquired Inspector barcode.

Commander EnDer searched for something good to say but came up blank – there had been nothing but gray drizzle since he got here! And now, although he was supposed to be on holiday, his friend was taking him on a work trip to the scene of a death – as if Commander EnDer Had not see enough of them back home.

Luckily he was saved from having to respond as Inspector Barcode suddenly braked hard and swerved the police car into a gravel entry. “Jolly good, where here,” he said happily.

As they got out of the car, a plump man opened the door of the big, old, ivy-covered house and hurried out to meet them.

“Ah, good morning,” said inspector Barcode, removing his hat. “This is my friend Commander EnDer, holidaying here; come along with me for the ride to see the sights is all.”

Mr. Fletcher, the owner of the old house, shook both of their hands. “A pleasure, a pleasure! Do come in, gentlemen.”

Commander EnDer’s day wasn’t getting any better. As he crossed the threshold, a large dog appeared from nowhere and throw itself at his chest, almost winding him.

“Down, Rover! Sorry Commander – sorry – he wouldn’t hurt a fly – his only problem is his bottomless stomach, I’m afraid he searches anyone that comes in the house in case they have any food!”

“Aaaa… that’s OK,” said Commander EnDer a little grumpily.
Their host showed the two investigators to the scene of the death. An impressive dining room, the centerpiece of which was a really large, regal dining table.

“The police have of course removed the … uh … deceased,” said Mr. Fletcher,”and my chef cleared away the dishes, but otherwise nothing else has been touched.”

“Right,” said Inspector Barcode reassuringly. “This is just a formality, sir, my colleagues at the police station believe your guest died of a heart attack. Our visit is just a tick in the checklist of procedjure.”

Mr. Fletcher looked relieved. “It was awful,” he said. “One minute we were all enjoying a lively dinner gathering, and the next dear old Bob collapsed into the remains of his food.”

As the other two men talked, Commander EnDer stalked around the room, his footsteps cushioned by the , luxurious carpet. He stopped directly behind the seat where Bob had been sitting when he died. He slowly turned a full circle, noting everything he could see. Returning to face the table, Commander EnDer was struck by the Huge mirror that hung on the wall directly opposite. With its highly decorative frame, the mirror was clearly meant to be the focal point of the room.

The Commander frowned as he looked at the mirror – there was something odd about it – it was subtly concave, reflecting virtually the whole room. Immediately behind him was an open door. He wandered through it and found himself in a spotless kitchen. He took a quick inventory. Dog’s bowl full of dinner scraps by the scullery, a hanging rack of utensils, enormous Aga stove …

“Ah, Commander, there you are!” Inspector Barcode bustled in. “I think we’ve done our job here. Shall we be leaving?”

“Barcode”, the Commander replied seriously, “all is not quite what it seems in this place.”

What made Commander EnDer suspect foul play and what was the cause of Bobs Death?
Good Luck
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Re: Tx Investigates week 4

Post by Firetrap900 »

sorry about being late with this.
my internet went down at time of posting (12ish)
Yourself

Post by Yourself »

Am I allowed to participate as a non-Tx member?
sig censored
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

of course this is for everybody
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

If anyone needs a clue let me know and if i get say like 2/3 requests for a clue il relese a clue
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

Commander Hangover investigates:
That next morning the police gave me a call to find out who the killed old bob. I sat in my car with a hangover again while I had been drinking till the little hours again. I red barcode's report and arrived at the scene.

As I entered the big dining room there were a few things I noticed. As first the carpet: you could easily sneak up behind someone without anyone hearing it. The second thing was the big mirror which made it impossible to sneak because everyone could see the whole room. As I knew bob didn't die by a knife so that wasn't the way he was murdered, although it would have been easy because the door to the kitchen was right behind old bob.

I went to look in the kitchen and saw nothing out of the ordinary except one thing: a dog’s bowl full of dinner scraps by the scullery. This is strange because in the report of barcode I red that my colleague Ender was attacked by a hungry dig but if the dog had foot why was he hungry than?

that is because the food was poisened and the dog had smelled it and hat not eaten his food. so that is why ender knew it was a murder and old bob was poisened
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

CORRECT!! I will update this later with scores and all :up:

Think these are becoming to easy for you guys :down:
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major

Post by Aytsef »

no this one was hard took me some time to figure it out but try making em harder if you wish :)
Hidden content:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

i was gunna do it but i couldn't bring myself to read it all. sorry mabye next week ill join in.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major

Post by Aytsef »

tired of this or just taking a break for this week?
Hidden content:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

taking a break man been busy sorry
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Fair enough, will be able to make a really hard 1 next week. :D
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

Leaderboard stands as:
1st = Commander Hangover (aytsef) = 14 ponts
2nd =Commander EndeR(numb) = 8 points
3rd= Inspector Penguin (Penguin) = 1 point
3rd= Inspector barcode (barcode) = 1 point

Commander Hangover ive noticed the way tou have been handling yourself on recent cases and how some of the younger lads have took a shine to you they seem to really respect you and for that reason i promote you to

"Judge Hangover"

Congratulations

Your new office is on the top floor

Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Firetrap900 wrote: Commander Hangover ive noticed the way tou have been handling yourself on recent cases
I bet you have. Like that sort of thing clive? ;)
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

wisht!!!! ladie with your dirty wii mind lol

before i upload this picture of you to the world

oops too late :rofl:
Last edited by Firetrap900 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Non-sense”