funny jokes people thats it thats all dont hate

Post everything weird and non-sense here!
A BIGG OL THANG
STEAM: A BIGG OL THANG
BATTLE.NET: A BIGG OL THANG
XBOX Gamertag: A BIGG OL THANG

funny jokes people thats it thats all dont hate

Post by A BIGG OL THANG »

Angry Butcher
Running into a lawyer’s private office, a butcher yelled angrily, "If a dog steals a hunk of meat from my shop, is his owner obligated to pay?"

"Of course!" replied the lawyer.

"Okay then, your dog just stole half a rack of ribs worth £20 from my shop.

"Give him the other half," said the lawyer, "and it will cover my consultation fee."

"Never Take The Wife"

A driver and his wife is stopped by a police officer.

Driver: "What's the problem officer?"

Officer: "You were going at least 70 miles an hour in a 50 zone."

Man: "No sir, I was going 50."

Wife: "Oh, Harry. You were going 80." (The man gives his wife a dirty look.)

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a ticket because you have a rear light out."

Man: "Rear light? I didn't realise it was out!"

Wife: "Oh Harry, you've known about that light for weeks." (The man gives his wife another dirty look.)

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a ticket for not wearing your seatbelt."

Man: "Oh I just took it off when you were walking up to the car."

Wife: "Oh Harry, you never wear your seatbelt."

The man turns to his wife and yells, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

Officer: "Madam, does your husband talk to you this way all the time?"

Wife: "No, only when he's drunk."

Strange But True"

Here's a little part of US history which makes you go hmmmmm.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Both Presidents were shot by southerners.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are comprised of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theatre named "Kennedy".
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln".

Booth ran from the theatre and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theatre.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

Both successors were named Johnson.
Both successors were southerners.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

And...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe.

Rectum Stretcher

Bob, a lawyer, was driving home after spending a great day out on the ocean fishing. His catch, cleaned and filleted, was wrapped in newspaper on the passenger side floor. He was late getting home and was speeding a little...

As he was crossing a bridge, a cop jumped out, radar gun in hand, and motioned him to the side of the bridge.

Bob pulled over like a good citizen. The cop walked up to the window and said, "You know how fast you were going boy?"

Bob thought for a second and said, "Uh, 60?"

"67 mph, boy! 67 mph in a 55 zone!" said the cop.

"If you already knew" replied Bob, "why did you ask me?"

Fuming over Bob's answer, the officer growled, "That's speeding, and you're getting a ticket and a fine!"

The cop took a good close look at Bob, in his stained fishing attire and said, "You don't even look like you have a job! Why, I've never seen anyone so scruffy in my entire life!"

Bob answered, "I've got a job! I've got a very good job!"

The cop leaned in the window, sniffing the air, and said, "What kind of a job would a smelly bum like you have?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher!" replied Bob.

"What you say, boy?" asked the patrolman.

"I'm a rectum stretcher!"

The cop, scratching his head, asked, "What does a rectum stretcher do?" Bob explained, "When someone needs to be stretched, I'm the one who does it. I start with a couple of fingers, then a couple more, and then one whole hand, then both hands. Then I slowly pull them farther and farther apart until the rectum is a full six feet across."

The cop, absorbed with this bizarre image in his mind, asked, "What the hell do you do with a six foot asshole?"

Bob nonchalantly answered, "You give it a radar gun and stick it at the end of a bridge!"

Snake Bite

Two city slickers was trekkin through the desert on horseback when they stopped for a break. As one was having a piddle behind a rock, a rattlesnake shot out from nowhere and promptly bit him right on the tip of his member.

Reeling from the shock and pain, he called his buddy. His buddy told him to just lie still and he would race back to the town they just passed, locate a doctor and find out what to do.

In a flash the buddy was off and very quickly he found a doctor. After hearing the predicament, the doctor instructed...

"You must work quickly, time is of the essence if your friend is to live. You must take a sharp knife, make a very small incision at the bite area and suck the poison out. Place your mouth over the wound and gently suck, then spit, suck, then spit. Do this for at least 15 minutes. Now hurry back."

The buddy rode back to his friend, who by this time was barely conscious. He asked weakly "Well, what did the doctor say?"

His buddy replied... "The doctor said you're going to die."

Science vs. Christianity
This takes a while to read, but it's well worth it. May we be prepared always to give an answer to the reason for our faith...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LET ME EXPLAIN THE problem science has with Jesus Christ." The atheist professor of philosophy pauses before his class and then asks one of his new students to stand. "You're a Christian, aren't you, son?"

"Yes, sir."

"So you believe in God?"

"Absolutely."

"Is God good?"

"Sure! God's good."

"Is God all-powerful? Can God do anything?"

"Yes."

"Are you good or evil?"

"The Bible says I'm evil."

The professor grins knowingly. "Ahh! THE BIBLE!" He considers for a moment. "Here's one for you. Let's say there's a sick person over here and you can cure him. You can do it. Would you help them? Would you try?"

"Yes sir, I would."

"So you're good...!"

"I wouldn't say that."

"Why not say that? You would help a sick and maimed person if you could... in fact most of us would if we could... God doesn't."

No answer.

"He doesn't, does he? My brother was a Christian who died of cancer even though he prayed to Jesus to heal him. How is this Jesus good? Hmmm? Can you answer that one?" No answer.

The elderly man is sympathetic. "No, you can't, can you?" He takes a sip of water from a glass on his desk to give the student time to relax. In philosophy, you have to go easy with the new ones. "Let's start again, young fella. Is God good?"

"Er... Yes."

"Is Satan good?"

"No."

"Where does Satan come from?"

The student falters. "From... God..."

"That's right. God made Satan, didn't he?" The elderly man runs his bony fingers through his thinning hair and turns to the smirking, student audience. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun this semester, ladies and gentlemen." He turns back to the Christian. "Tell me, son. Is there evil in this world?"

"Yes, sir."

"Evil's everywhere, isn't it? Did God make everything?"

"Yes."

"Who created evil?"

No answer.

"Is there sickness in this world? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All the terrible things - do they exist in this world?"

The student squirms on his feet. "Yes."

"Who created them?"

No answer.

The professor suddenly shouts at his student. "WHO CREATED THEM? TELL ME, PLEASE!" The professor closes in for the kill and climbs into the Christian's face. In a still small voice: "God created all evil, didn't He, son?"

No answer.

The student tries to hold the steady, experienced gaze and fails.

Suddenly the lecturer breaks away to pace the front of the classroom like an aging panther. The class is mesmerized. "Tell me," he continues, "How is it that this God is good if He created all evil throughout all time?"

The professor swishes his arms around to encompass the wickedness of the world. "All the hatred, the brutality, all the pain, all the torture, all the death and ugliness and all the suffering created by this good God is all over the world, isn't it, young man?"

No answer.

"Don't you see it all over the place? Huh?" Pause. "Don't you?" The professor leans into the student's face again and whispers,

"Is God good?"

No answer..

"Do you believe in Jesus Christ, son?"

The student's voice betrays him and cracks. "Yes, professor. I do."

The old man shakes his head sadly. "Science says you have five senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Have you ever seen your Jesus?"

"No, sir. I've never seen Him."

"Then tell us if you've ever heard your Jesus?"

"No, sir. I have not."

"Have you ever felt your Jesus, tasted your Jesus or smelt your Jesus... in fact, do you have any sensory perception of your God whatsoever?"

No answer.

"Answer me, please."

"No, sir, I'm afraid I haven't."

"You're AFRAID... you haven't?"

"No, sir."

"Yet you still believe in him?"

"...yes..."

"That takes FAITH!" The professor smiles sagely at the underling. "According to the rules of empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, science says your God doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son? Where is your God now?"

The student doesn't answer.

"Sit down, please."

The Christian sits...Defeated. Another Christian raises his hand. "Professor, may I address the class?"

The professor turns and smiles. "Ah, another Christian in the vanguard! Come, come, young man. Speak some proper wisdom to the gathering."

The Christian looks around the room. "Some interesting points you are making, sir. Now I've got a question for you. Is there such thing as heat?"

"Yes," the professor replies. "There's heat."

"Is there such a thing as cold?"

"Yes, son, there's cold too."

"No, sir, there isn't."

The professor's grin freezes. The room suddenly goes very cold. The second Christian continues. "You can have lots of heat, even more heat, super-heat, mega-heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat but we don't have anything called 'cold'. We can hit 458 degrees below zero, which is no heat, but we can't go any further after that.

"There is no such thing as cold, otherwise we would be able to go colder than 458 - You see, sir, cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat we can measure in thermal units because heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it."

Silence.

A pin drops somewhere in the classroom.

"Is there such a thing as darkness, professor?"

"That's a dumb question, son. What is night if it isn't darkness? What are you getting at...?"

"So you say there is such a thing as darkness?"

"Yes..."

"You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is not something, it is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light but if you have no light constantly you have nothing and it's called darkness, isn't it? That's the meaning we use to define the word. In reality, Darkness isn't. If it were, you would be able to make darkness darker and give me a jar of it. Can you...give me a jar of darker darkness, professor?"

Despite himself, the professor smiles at the young effrontery before him. This will indeed be a good semester. "Would you mind telling us what your point is, young man?"

"Yes, professor. My point is, your philosophical premise is flawed to start with and so your conclusion must be in error...."

The professor goes toxic. "Flawed...? How dare you...!"

"Sir, may I explain what I mean?" The class is all ears.

"Explain... oh, explain..." The professor makes an admirable effort to regain control. Suddenly he is affability itself. He waves his hand to silence the class, for the student to continue.

"You are working on the premise of duality," the Christian explains. "That for example there is life and then here's death; a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, science cannot even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism but has never seen, much less fully understood them. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life, merely the absence of it."

The young man holds up a newspaper he takes from the desk of a neighbor who has been reading it. "Here is one of the most disgusting tabloids this country hosts, professor. Is there such a thing as immorality?"

"Of course there is, now look..."

"Wrong again, sir. You see, immorality is merely the absence of morality. Is there such thing as injustice? No. Injustice is the absence of justice. Is there such a thing as evil?" The Christian pauses.

"Isn't evil the absence of good?"

The professor's face has turned an alarming color. He is so angry he is temporarily speechless. The Christian continues. "If there is evil in the world, professor, and we all agree there is, then God, if he exists, must be accomplishing a work through the agency of evil. What is that work, God is accomplishing? The Bible tells us it is to see if each one of us will, of our own free will, choose good over evil."

The professor bridles. "As a philosophical scientist, I don't vie this matter as having anything to do with any choice; as a realist, I absolutely do not recognize the concept of God or any other theological factor as being part of the world equation because God is not observable."

"I would have thought that the absence of God's moral code in this world is probably one of the most observable phenomena going," the Christian replies. "Newspapers make billions of dollars reporting it every week! Tell me, professor. Do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?"

"If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, young man, yes, of course I do."

"Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?"

The professor makes a sucking sound with his teeth and gives his student a silent, stony stare.

"Professor. Since no-one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you now not a scientist, but a priest?"

"I'll overlook your impudence in the light of our philosophical discussion. Now, have you quite finished?" the professor hisses.

"So you don't accept God's moral code to do what is righteous?"

"I believe in what is - that's science!"

"Ahh! SCIENCE!" the student's face spits into a grin. "Sir, you rightly state that science is the study of observed phenomena. Science too is a premise which is flawed..."

"SCIENCE IS FLAWED..?" the professor splutters.

The class is in uproar. The Christian remains standing until the commotion has subsided. "To continue the point you were making earlier to the other student, may I give you an example of what I mean?"

The professor wisely keeps silent. The Christian looks around the room.

"Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the professor's brain?"

The class breaks out in laughter. The Christian points towards his elderly, crumbling tutor. "Is there anyone here who has ever heard the professor's brain...felt the professor's brain, touched or smelt the professor's brain?" No one appears to have done so.

The Christian shakes his head sadly.

"It appears no one here has had any sensory perception of the professor's brain whatsoever. Well, according to the rules of empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, science says the professor has no brain."

The class is in chaos. The Christian sits...

Because that is what a chair is for.

You don't know Jack Schitt...

The lineage is now revealed. Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt," but now you can handle this situation with confidence!

Jack is the only son of O. Schitt and Awe Schitt. O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Awe Schitt, the owner of Knee-deep N.Schitt, Inc.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt and the twins, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents objections, Deep Schitt married Dump Schitt, a high school drop-out. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Mr. Scherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married Loada Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt. Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspapers announced the Schitt-Happens wedding. They created a bumper sticker and made millions. You've probably seen it...

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new bride Pisa Schitt.

So now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them and inform them of your more than deep knowledge of the family tree.

Chicken wire

An old man was sitting on his front porch down in Louisiana watching the sunrise. He sees the neighbor's kid walk by carrying something big under his arm. He yells out, "Hey boy, Whittier got there?"

Boy yells back, "Roll of chicken wire,"

Old man says, "what you gonna do with that?"

Boy says, "Gonna catch some chickens,"

Old man yells, "you damn fool, you can't catch chickens with chicken wire!" Boy just laughs and keeps walking.

That evening at sunset, the boy comes walking by and to the old man's surprise he is dragging behind him the chicken wire with about 30 chickens caught in it.

Same time next morning the old man is out watching the sunrise and he sees the boy walk by carrying something kind of round in his hand.

Old man yells out "Hey boy, Whittier got there?"

Boy yells back "Roll of duct tape."

Old man says "What you gonna do with that?"

Boy says back "Gonna catch me some ducks".

Old man yells back, "You damn fool, you can't catch ducks with duct tape!" Boy just laughs and keeps walking.

That night around sunset the boy walks by coming home, and to the old man's amazement he is trailing behind him the unrolled roll of duck tape with about 35 ducks caught in it.

Same time next morning the old man sees the boy walking by carrying what looks like a long reed with something fuzzy on the end. The Old man says "Hey boy, Whittier got there?"

Boy says "It's a pussy willow."

Old man says "Wait up, I'll get my hat."
Last edited by A BIGG OL THANG on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Re: LETS HEAR SOME FUNNY JOKES KEEP IT CLEAN THOUGH LOL

Post by Ridley »

Just as an advice, since you're a newcomer:

Those kinda topics belong into the "Fun & Jokes" sub-section. And there is no need to put the title entirely in caps, it'll just piss people off^^
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
A BIGG OL THANG

Re: funny jokes people thats it thats all dont hate

it was just the title and if people wanna wast there energy and get mad over something so little then oh well let them be i was not posting to make anyone mad just trying to get some smiles and if people aint down with that then there life most really be terrible i feel sorry for them 'how bout tryin to get mad about world hunger
or lets try an get mad about mass murders
lets try and focus on the bigger pitcher her and keep people that hate haten and people that love lovien why u think haters dont get no women cause there bad lovers lol get it one love old school

The Whole Truth

Kyle told little Johnny that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret making it very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth."

Little Johnny went home to give it a try. He looked his mother in the eye and said, "I know the whole truth." She quickly gave him $20 and said, "Just don't tell your father." Undaunted, Little Johnny tried it on his big sister. She gave him every cent she had and begged him not to tell their parents. Little Johnny couldn't wait for his dad to get home.

As he greeted his father, Little Johnny said, "I know the whole truth." His father promptly handed him $40 and said, "Whatever you do, don't tell your mother."

Little Johnny was liking this game, so on his way home from school the next day, he saw the mailman coming up the front walk. Little Johnny said, "I know the whole truth." The mailman immediately dropped his mail bag, opened his arms and said, "Then come and give your daddy a great big hug!"
Last edited by A BIGG OL THANG on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Ridley was just saying we have a section especially for jokes. General talk is used for other such topics.

http://tx-gaming.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=12" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is where your topic would ideally be placed following the forum structure.

Most BS you read all day^
A BIGG OL THANG

ok my bad im done posting sorry everybody
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

A BIGG OL THANG wrote:'how bout tryin to get mad about world hunger
YEAH! FUCKING WORLD HUNGER!

A BIGG OL THANG wrote:lets try and focus on the bigger pitcher her
Right, let's focus on the bigger Pitcher!

A BIGG OL THANG wrote: people that hate haten and people that love lovien why u think haters dont get no women cause there bad lovers lol get it one love old school
A BIGG OL THANG

lol thanks i needed that, im a bad speller and u made a funny out of it,lol i would have never thought,to bad my parents died when i was 3 and i never had anywere to stay i was pushed from home to home with no schooling or upbringing, then i turned 18 and slowly worked on geting my g.e.d and workin part time in a factory,and what ya know it been 6 years and now i run the whole plant and make 70 k a year got married and have 3 kids and get board at work so i hang out on here with yall now but yeah funny i really like ur pics lol

ok last one for real though lol

What is Success?
At age 3, success is not peeing in your pants.

At age 16, success is "gettin' a little".

At age 25, success is graduation and a wedding.

At age 35, success is about career and family.

At age 55, success is about graduations and weddings.

At age 70, success is "gettin' a little".

At age 90, success is not peeing in your pants.
Last edited by A BIGG OL THANG on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

A BIGG OL THANG wrote:to bad my parents died when i was 3 and i never had anywere to stay i was pushed from home to home with no schooling or upbringing, then i turned 18 and slowly worked on geting my g.e.d and workin part time in a factory
Wow I wish I would have had your life. Eversince the orphanage gave me away to the Monestary when i was just 5 years old my life has been a living hell. I started sucking monks' dick at 6 and if I resisted I'd feel the whip. My entire back is full of scars to this day! On my 12th birthday they said I'd get a surprise, this is when I was anally raped for the first time. Since then they established something they used to call "Buttsex Fridays". I don't think I have to elaborate furhter on that topic...
When I was 14 I ran away and started doing a lot of drugs, mostly coke and meth and of course the occasional joint. One day, I was 15 I think, a big fish drug lord hired me to do his dirty work. Picking up packages, delivering them to customers and getting rid of any "problems" in his life. He pays shit, but he keeps me save and I can afford a decent lifestyle with my own flat, TV, PC and all that.

So yeah, still wanna bitch about your life?
A BIGG OL THANG

no not really all mine was just made up bullshit, damn dude i was just joking i dont know were ur from but im from America,"sorry bout the cap a",and that is terrible if u ever need someone to talk to about all them penises that went up ur bum or all the guys u had to suck off let me know and we might be able to start our own hot line were u talk dirty to men since u been doin it ur whole life i bet ur the best and we can charge there credit cards and we can both live very well,we can turn life around for u son,lets do it together ur not alone anymore, one love
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Best troll I saw for a while.
im from America
I'm shocked, really...

Most BS you read all day^
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Idk 'bout you guys, but I love bread rolls! :cuinlove: :cuinlove:

A BIGG OL THANG

i know i know everybody hates the American,were rich,fat and always tryin to bone someone elses girl,lol but hey i cant help were im from or what i like to do,sorry i wasnt born in a straw hut with 20 cuzzins and 6 sisters and 50 possibiltys on who daddy is,or for that matter who the fuck is mommy runnin off with and why is she leavin me at this church,just thank if every American was raised like this America would be just as great as every other place in the world,might even have world peace since know one would know if the person ur fighting was related or not lol sounds great and think about all the incest sexing that would be every were what a great would it could be,but hey one can only dream right,darn crappy Americans....
A BIGG OL THANG

bread rolls hell yeah with chesse and pizza suace

peacefully delight in peace

Peacefully delight in peace

Peace be peacefully in peace,
Peacefully to peaceful
Peace seekers on peaceful
Peace missions, who in peaceful peace,
Peacefully ended up peace in peace
Peacefully,

Peacefully, peaceful Peace peacefully in peace is like a peacefully peaceful
Peace piece pinned at a peaceful
Peacefully pitch in Peace, Peered in Peace
Peacefully by every peacefully
Peaceful eye in the name of peace,
Peaceful Peace peacefully in peace peaceful is passed peacefully in Peace, peaceful from peacefully
Peaceful peace believers in peace peacefully to peaceful peace
Peaceful peace seekers,

Peacefully
Peace in peace be peacefully to peaceful
Peace believers of peace who in Peace peacefully peaceful delight in peaceful
Peace.
Peacefully in peaceful peace peacefully delight in peaceful peace peacefully for peace in peace.

Peace Came

When peace came,
I showered under streaming light
- Silent, settling -
Effectuating over all -
The reassurance drunk
From Mother Nature's breast.

And rays channeled through
The greys of ancient gloom
That paste the hopelessness of
Dying on the battlefield or

The losing out upon a risk
In love;

Byes to precious life
(A husband, child, a wife) :

Or failure:
Crashed careers; bleak depression,
The fallen - ruined, spurned -
Covered in veneers of rasping blight.

When peace came, a gate begged
A gentle path inviting me to
Stroll through verdant fields of spring,
Bristling with a bouncing life
Of colour; flowers cheering to
The air ‘We have a chance in nature! '

When peace came, my addled head was
Reconciling, airing, ringing true -
The sense of crushing pressure dead;
Instead, I flamed a faith anew!

When peace came, I saw our youth
Inside a multicultural womb; our
Death was pointing to a proud
And glorious tomb engraved with words of
Freedom for the soul that was when
Once a body whence it thrived.

When peace came, there happened you -
A fragrance dancing ‘gainst a new and
Frightened innocence of beauty
- Eyes ready; slender arms of care -
A tender skin to be caressed.

And we were blessed by starting fresh
In rhythms of pervading warmth;
Serenity.

to all to whom i may or may not have offended im sorry,let there be peace for all days to come on my funny jokes post for now and forever truly peacfull guy A BIGG OL THANG
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Moved to non-sense forum.

@ A BIGG OL THANG

Edit your posts if you want to add something... this is my last warning.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Rageful Bean
XBOX Gamertag: Rageful Bean
LoL Name: Crumpet y0

Post by Rageful Bean »

"sorry i wasnt born in a straw hut with 20 cuzzins and 6 sisters and 50 possibiltys on who daddy is"

I swear that's the poor farmers in America stereotype? Like that guy in the simpsons?

Return to “Non-sense”