TS

Moderators: Pricey, CoD4 moderators

Davy
Veteran
Veteran

TS

Post by Davy »

I'd really like EVERY member to get teamspeak. if you don't have a microphone yet, be sure to get one soon, and also download the program, so you can just listen to your team. from my and ALL other good players experience it's ALWAYS better to have Teamspeak, both in CTF and TDM.

here is a link, download it & install it. http://rapidshare.com/files/113508483/t ... 2.exe.html

start the program & click on the "connect" and then the "quick connect" button in the top left corner. then enter the ip 88.198.65.24:8767 & choose a random "nickname". leave password & username blank. then click on connect.

thanks all & I hope we can all improve with this. thanks for your attention !
» » RepCom & CoD4 Veteran « «
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

we alrdy have it all...?
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

the most ppl with higher ranks have it but from 5 ppl I asked to play with me only 1 member had TS, and this guy didn't even have a mic. TS should get an requirement for a higher position (like all who can play in tourneys like Cpl & up must have it).
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Davy Jones wrote:the most ppl with higher ranks have it but from 5 ppl I asked to play with me only 1 member had TS, and this guy didn't even have a mic. TS should get an requirement for a higher position (like all who can play in tourneys like Cpl & up must have it).
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Illusion
Kappa Sergeant
Kappa Sergeant

Post by Illusion »

Eh. Yeaah... I'll talk to my parents about it, I think it'll work.
Why? Because on our last comp, we downloaded everything, it crashed, and dad and a friend of his had to sit in MS-DOS in five days. Booting the comp manually. But I'll talk to him, I think I can get it.
Famas wrote:So I'm supposed to be as good as you are...?
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

Blackjack wrote:Eh. Yeaah... I'll talk to my parents about it, I think it'll work.
Why? Because on our last comp, we downloaded everything, it crashed, and dad and a friend of his had to sit in MS-DOS in five days. Booting the comp manually. But I'll talk to him, I think I can get it.
it's not hurting the comp or anything ;) we all have it and it works fine :)
ChaosPunK

Post by ChaosPunK »

hey well i think all who want to play in a match from a turnament should have TS and a working Mic.
cuz it sux if they have to write all time cuz in a match u dont have that time.
Steel
Veteran
Veteran
LoL Name: Hippimaster

Re: TS

Post by Steel »

.:Locked:.
TeamXtreme Team Killer

Return to “The Vault”