Official TeamXtreme Call of Duty 4 public servers

Moderators: Pricey, CoD4 moderators

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Official TeamXtreme Call of Duty 4 public servers

Post by Vash »

We have 3 servers for CoD4:

Last edited by Vash on Fri May 23, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

now we got a HC server with TDM Crossfire, Overgrown, Crash & ShowDown (the best maps) only!! :D no voting but very long rounds and point limit is about 5000!!

if you play CoD4, play on one of our servers!! and share the ips whenever you can with others :) :)
» » RepCom & CoD4 Veteran « «
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

*added 3rd server."
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

*Day-Dreams* eughh.......*Day-Dreams*
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

I'm just thinking of a pvt one for scrims, which would be only used for clanwars... but idk if you will like it vash xDD but, don't be afraid :) our servers are like never full and most of the time just we members enjoy ourselves on them^^
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Davy Jones wrote:I'm just thinking of a pvt one for scrims, which would be only used for clanwars... but idk if you will like it vash xDD but, don't be afraid :) our servers are like never full and most of the time just we members enjoy ourselves on them^^
That's the f*cking problem .... come on! Recommend our servers and play much on them .... if the members play always on them, other people see "Oh cool, I will join that server since it's not empty"
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

Vash wrote:
Davy Jones wrote:I'm just thinking of a pvt one for scrims, which would be only used for clanwars... but idk if you will like it vash xDD but, don't be afraid :) our servers are like never full and most of the time just we members enjoy ourselves on them^^
That's the f*cking problem .... come on! Recommend our servers and play much on them .... if the members play always on them, other people see "Oh cool, I will join that server since it's not empty"

I play every day like 2 hours on our servers... and Ridley and Coco each like 1-2.... but somehow, nobody else but others play on them UNLESS i ask them to join, but since I'm not playing 24/7 CoD4 I can't always ask them to come on the server............ >.> plus many members don't play regulary, from what I've seen.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Davy Jones wrote: I play every day like 2 hours on our servers... and Ridley and Coco each like 1-2.... but somehow, nobody else but others play on them UNLESS i ask them to join, but since I'm not playing 24/7 CoD4 I can't always ask them to come on the server............ >.> plus many members don't play regulary, from what I've seen.
i mostly play CoD4 in the morning before school. because RepCom is awesome and full of scrims etc at night.
Zeta Squad
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

Hasero wrote:
Davy Jones wrote: I play every day like 2 hours on our servers... and Ridley and Coco each like 1-2.... but somehow, nobody else but others play on them UNLESS i ask them to join, but since I'm not playing 24/7 CoD4 I can't always ask them to come on the server............ >.> plus many members don't play regulary, from what I've seen.
i mostly play CoD4 in the morning before school. because RepCom is awesome and full of scrims etc at night.
hmm, well then also play CoD4... you're a much higher rank in the CoD4 division than in the RC division... and without active leads the division here will die out..... it isn't much fun for me either if nobody plays but 2 ppl. >.>
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Davy Jones wrote:
Hasero wrote:
hmm, well then also play CoD4... you're a much higher rank in the CoD4 division than in the RC division... and without active leads the division here will die out..... it isn't much fun for me either if nobody plays but 2 ppl. >.>
i will but there more US guys online int he morning im trying to get sdome more US. + i like RepCom more. and still is my main game. and were all active.

but off-topic nice job on the servers vash we love you !!!
Zeta Squad
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

-.- let's first get some euros who are active... doesn't make any sense to have nobody to play with just during the normal afternoon >.>

yupp, the server spams work now PERFECTLY :D look at them if you got some time :) :) :) thx vash !! :D
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

Davy Jones wrote:-.- let's first get some euros who are active... doesn't make any sense to have nobody to play with just during the normal afternoon >.>

yupp, the server spams work now PERFECTLY :D look at them if you got some time :) :) :) thx vash !! :D
Well im really active atm^^

In addition I ask other members to play with/against me on TX-servers too...
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

krauser wrote:
Davy Jones wrote:-.- let's first get some euros who are active... doesn't make any sense to have nobody to play with just during the normal afternoon >.>

In addition I ask other members to play with/against me on TX-servers too...

that's great, dude, do taht as much as possible and play a lot on our servers! :) :)

Return to “The Vault”