god!!

Moderators: Pricey, CoD4 moderators

Davy
Veteran
Veteran

god!!

Post by Davy »

guys, you are really (!) embarrassing. you keep cussing at players on our own server (!). this is REAL bullshit. if this is going on, idk.... great job, what the hell didn't you just shut the fuck up???? pricey, I'm disappointed in you.... just because they are good you should curse at them and call them cheaters. I've killed this flash guy even more than he killed me. they definately were from 1 clan, but they were not cheating. they shot through walls and all... but even I sometimes do that to hit someone by accident or cos I know where the sniper/spawn spots are....

this is embarassing and doesn't only show your bad sportmanship but also your bad skill. I would've rather kicked you than them, seen from your and their behaviour. I only kicked that one guy because he was noobing.
» » RepCom & CoD4 Veteran « «
CoCoPRo
CoD 4 Member
CoD 4 Member

Post by CoCoPRo »

They were really strange mate...
Cookie Monster
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

but they were killable like anyone else. in the end I even hat the same kills as deaths, though I had a bad start. I was killing them all the time, they just were deadly in a group. and if you don't aim with the AK on 4 meters and kill or headshot someone... that's not an aimbot. it's the weapon.
Pricey
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: sinisterprice
XBOX Gamertag: MisterJPrice

Post by Pricey »

dude i got angry cos (coco u can back me up here) you must be an unbelievbly amazing eyesight dude to stand with an ak47 at a sniping area and shoot ppl behind walls....

dude they were bots, i watched every kill cam and there were some that were already shooting me as soon as they turned around..
CoCoPRo
CoD 4 Member
CoD 4 Member

Post by CoCoPRo »

]-TX-[•CoCoPRo{BetPvt}: but 2 times, I came from a position he couldn"t see me, stood up and bam straight at me in no time
]-TX-[•CoCoPRo{BetPvt}: not like he was looking my way,
]-TX-[•CoCoPRo{BetPvt}: he was directly aiming at me
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: hmm,
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: but he wasn't like aiming in the kill cam directly at me
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: I came from the upper part in the room with the hole in crossfire
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: and he killed someone in the staircase
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: saw me move and just pulled over
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: he didn't like stop at me
]-TX-[•CoCoPRo{BetPvt}: but flash was ok
]-TX-[•CoCoPRo{BetPvt}: the cheating one for me is the guy you kicked
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: just just pulled over where i was, and like 2 bullets hit me, and the rest of the magazine hit the wall between my position and the position of the guy he just killed
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: that guy trash was flaming, so I killed him
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: banned him
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: timeban
]-TX-[•CoCoPRo{BetPvt}: he was in the sniping postion in the abandonned house, i came from their spawn, hiding next to the wall...
]-TX-[•ĐaVy™{N1}: hmm, u sure there was no uav active?
]-TX-[•CoCoPRo{BetPvt}: i am using radar shredder and silenced weapons anyway...

our conversation with davy
Cookie Monster
Pricey
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: sinisterprice
XBOX Gamertag: MisterJPrice

Post by Pricey »

the only time i understand long range machine gun kills is when ppl sprint down fields and stuff from a distance with nothing protectiing them.. but omg one guy from the ladder snipe kill actually jumped up and shot at the wall at the side of the bus.. headshot.. umm wtf?
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

what CoCo said:

in my fights with these guys I could beat them. they only were nasty if you had to reload or didn't see them. looK: at first my stats were really bad. I started with 0 kill 4 deaths. then I got better and all and when I also owned the @ guys, my stats were even in the end. if they have an aimbot, that can't be possible to do.

@ priceys post: I sometimes have to too. you just shoot and hit the head in the bus, cos you more likely shoot higher than lower, so you don't just blow your ammonition in the steel of the bus.
Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Raptor »

Oh yeah you shouldn't fucking cuss man! :evil:

:roll:
I don't have RC!
ImageImageImage
Eskimo Connor
Bravo General
Bravo General

Post by Eskimo Connor »

yea
who cares if they hack or if they don't you shouldn't swear anyway
Here I come through the darkness.....

Isaiah 43:1
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine.
chestercarl

Post by chestercarl »

Yeah guys don't swear at all. Davy is right, thats bullshit.
Eskimo Connor
Bravo General
Bravo General

Post by Eskimo Connor »

thank you chester.......
but seriously is there any reason to swear anyway cuaz its just a game
Here I come through the darkness.....

Isaiah 43:1
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Eskimo Connor wrote: but seriously is there any reason to swear anyway cuaz its just a game
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Whitewolf
The Silent Observator
The Silent Observator

Post by Whitewolf »

why u quote that vash?
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Because I have the same oppinion?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

LOL xDD :lol:

actually, since almost everyone seems to be of that opinion:

please watch your language ingame and don't cuss, even if others do... don't get that low.

Return to “The Vault”