Sugestions, Compliments & Feedback

Moderators: Pricey, CoD4 moderators

Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

You can aslo just say the trueth " yes"

i play CoD4 ad noon thats the best time for e and the moost suitble. And yes i can skip RepCom for 1 or 2 days and i would have done if you didnt make so much trouble about this.

And if you dont like my style of planning when im gonna play my games and how then go talk to some else let me do it my way and dont go bitchin on me every single fucking day.

You want me to step away from my position then? becuase thats what you want, i knew it from the first time u got this annying when i got a Promo to DivSCom. And then what? Let Ridley take the position? because he sucks ur balls so hard. (Im sorry for the foul language but i dont know how to say it diffrent.)

No man, i can understand you that i dont play with you. but i can in summer if you just did not make a problem out of this i would have put more effort in this. in summe ri have loads of time and was planning on going 100% for CoD4 then, but if i look at the problems we evolved here i dont know if im so sure about that anymore.

Im not gonna spill any more word on this endless discussion and its giving me more problems then you think. Dont get me wrong davy i understand you, but you got t image im like 2 or 3 years older then you? i have more responsibilties in real life then you, Girlfirend, alot of School, Work and you guys are like my second big familly and dont want to l you down, that why i play at noon wich is suited best for me.

This is gettin to personal and i want to quit this, we used to be very good friends and look what these " positions" did to us.

Pricey has a huge big ass problem at the moment and i dont want to let him see when we come back were in a big fight just because i play less then other members.

We both are just a Burden to the other members.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

omg, all I'm saying is that playing here is pretty boring!!

and no, I don't want Ridley to take a gen spot or whatever, cos he's behaving fucking immature ingame: cussing after every time you kill him, spamming, writing only in caps.

haha, he sucks my balls? orly? hmm well, good for him cos he gains nothing out of that. for what should he? Oo

rofl, you got so much more work? let me tell you somthing about me:

I do a lot with my friends, we party every weekend - still I'm playing a lot every weekend with our members.
I play 2 instrumments - I get lessons in each one TWICE every week in the afternoon/evening.
I play my instrumments in 2 different music groups and 1 orchestra - still I'm hellof active during the week.
I'm active in 1 youth group that meets every week for planning of our weekly trips on the weekends.
I go for sports 2 times a week, each 3 hours on 2 different evenings.

besides that I do my homework, learn for classtests and live my reallife. And you tell me that you got more work with school, homework, gf and work? :lol:

god, if you want anyone to play and stay in this div you also have to play yourself. do you think it's so fun for myself always to see other clans f*ck whoever of the leads if they join the server and let us look noobish?? I never play with you and that bores me to hell, only a few members are active and it's your guys job to be the active guys here, not the pvts and not the sgts, it's the gens who need to be active and skilly.
» » RepCom & CoD4 Veteran « «
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Youre right in that i give you a point.

btw my that planningof mine is just an over view (Special for you davy)

My day (Tuesday)

7:00 intull 21:30 School

back at 22:30 (Ofcourse im not gonna play games then... im tired as hell

I have aGirlfriend
i meet with my frineds daily and every Saturday and Friday were going to a club or to a bar.
Then i fitniss alot. at a gym. + i play Field Hockey (Practise three times a week and 1 match on saturday sometimes sunday.) my school is th bets Grpahic art school of EU and im not doing super so i need to put extra effort in it.
+ i got an 12 hour Contract runnin at my work (12 hours minimal a week)

but thats not what this topic ismade for. i will make sure i play more then usual when i got the time. if you stop whining a bit.

Btw. how old ru :P?
Zeta Squad
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

16, u're 17 eh? what a difference... rofl
Davy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Davy »

rofl, if you have a gen spot you must be active in the game you are for, there are no excuses. the members exspect activity.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Davy Jones wrote:rofl, if you have a gen spot you must be active in the game you are for, there are no excuses. the members exspect activity.
Yes Sir ! >.> i know what my duties are, im the last man on earthe you need tell.

i have it busy with my persoanl life atm. and if you think i should stay up dam late to play then youre wrong. because i need my rest to, especially on normal schooldays.
Zeta Squad
Pricey
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: sinisterprice
XBOX Gamertag: MisterJPrice

Post by Pricey »

you two can stop arguing from now on

im making you two put an end towards this. if ANY one of you two has a squad problem/reconmendation/want come to me, the other squad is nothing to do with either of you unless in matches or training.

Davy stick to Beta needs

Hasero stick to FoxTrot needs

Eskimo isnt fighting... BE MORE LIKE HIM!

i am actually angry and appalled at two high up men of gaming clans are fighting like privates!
Eskimo Connor
Bravo General
Bravo General

Post by Eskimo Connor »

YEA BE MORE LIKE ME
nahjk but gen's fighting isn't what we need right now
debates are fine but not fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here I come through the darkness.....

Isaiah 43:1
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Omg ... perhaps we should kick both? xD
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Eskimo Connor
Bravo General
Bravo General

Post by Eskimo Connor »

lol yea
Here I come through the darkness.....

Isaiah 43:1
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine.

Return to “The Vault”