I leave

Moderators: Pricey, CoD4 moderators

Foxy
MW3 Elite Member
MW3 Elite Member
STEAM: nouhebikergenoegvan

I leave

Post by Foxy »

Title says it all, I'm leaving. I know I dont know most of you and most of you dont know me, but still figured I could let you guys know. Not because of the changing attitude or any other bullshit reasons that have been used already, but because I feel I've achieved what I wanted in TX, namely improving skill-wise and later on my behaviour & attitude. I'm going to try to get in divine gaming, a dutch mw2 only clan. I think I've somehow added something to this div, even though idk what that would be.

A few words to some ppl who made a diff during my stay..

Jake
Hidden content:
I dare considering you 1 of the best friends I've ever met online. You've helped me in the beginning and told me what to work on, talked things out of my mind for my own good & helped me so much.
Crazy
Hidden content:
You were a great friend, spent hours talking to you. Improved just from watching you, you're a great col, was good time being in charge of Echo with you. Take care of our squad ^^
Screy
Hidden content:
Haven't actually spoken to you for that long, but Im sure you'll achieve a lot.. Now that the spot is free I hope you'll get it & do an awsome job.

Would like to remain a friend of Tx and hopefully play with you guys still.

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: I leave

Post by Penguin »

Goodbye and goodluck in your new clan :)

Most BS you read all day^
Screy
STEAM: __screy__
XBOX Gamertag: xTG Screy

Post by Screy »

:frown: :frown:
Cya my little Col. :/
-> Mehrspieler Junge! :D

I still love you :cool:
Missing the old days...
Sierra and Echo Squad Modern Warfare 2 <3
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Well I don't know you so much, but as I've seen you are a really mature luck and I wish you good luck for your gaming career!
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Gratze

Post by Gratze »

See you. Bye.

]-TX-[ Gratze: thought I found a game now to troll with you
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: hehe
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: ;D
] ]-TX-[ Gratze: :D
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: You can look forward to a troll filled future im sure
Zemo

Post by Zemo »

Sad to see ya leaving, hf in your new clan and we will see us in some esl matches !
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Foxy wrote:but because I feel I've achieved what I wanted in TX, namely improving skill-wise and later on my behaviour & attitude (...) I think I've somehow added something to this div
Is not that the moment when you should be happy about what you achieved here, look back at your past in TX and hope it will continue like that? You've become a Colonel here, there are higher ranks than that and there are many other things you can still achieve in TeamXtreme. Your way in TX could definitely continue, even though you achieved a lot already. Be sure what you are doing, you'd give up a lot by leaving us. You should think about it again.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Foxy
MW3 Elite Member
MW3 Elite Member

Post by Foxy »

Ironhide wrote:
Foxy wrote:but because I feel I've achieved what I wanted in TX, namely improving skill-wise and later on my behaviour & attitude (...) I think I've somehow added something to this div
Is not that the moment when you should be happy about what you achieved here, look back at your past in TX and hope it will continue like that? You've become a Colonel here, there are higher ranks than that and there are many other things you can still achieve in TeamXtreme. Your way in TX could definitely continue, even though you achieved a lot already. Be sure what you are doing, you'd give up a lot by leaving us. You should think about it again.
I've already thought about it for a long long time. I know I have a lot here and joining a different clan is a jump into the deep, but I think that to enjoy gaming more again I need a change of environment. I've been told to stay a number of times already which I did then, but even the person who told me to do so saw this coming, since I've talked to him loads and I will continue to despite no longer being TX. I know I can actually influence things more here, or at least in my division, but the way I intend on leaving is to still talk & stay in contact with most people, the ones im closer with for sure, and Im confident that 1 of them who was part of 'my' beloved squad, will do an good to awsome job replacing me if he's let to.

1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

Foxy wrote:I feel I've achieved what I wanted in TX
Well, does the other clan has to expect that you'll leave them too when you "achieved everything" there ? I can only suggest you, as Iron did, to overthink this again. Even though there's always a lot to do and a lot more to achieve. You've been half a year in TX, and I don't think you achieved everything during that time.

Even though good luck in your dutch clan.
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
Foxy
MW3 Elite Member
MW3 Elite Member

Post by Foxy »

1eShit wrote:
Foxy wrote:I feel I've achieved what I wanted in TX
Well, does the other clan has to expect that you'll leave them too when you "achieved everything" there ? I can only suggest you, as Iron did, to overthink this again. Even though there's always a lot to do and a lot more to achieve. You've been half a year in TX, and I don't think you achieved everything during that time.

Even though good luck in your dutch clan.
your posts were the most correct posts ive seen in the COD section, grammar, spelling and punctuation wise

ot: I know I haven't been in that long, but the goal I had when I joined was improving my gameplay. I feel like I've improved enough to try with a 'better' clan, where I think I can currently learn more. I do still want to stay involved in TX, even if its only in the Off Topic section, since I've enjoyed my stay here both in the general as in my division's forums.

Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Foxy wrote:I feel like I've improved enough to try with a 'better' clan, where I think I can currently learn more.
Sad to hear that you did not see TX as serious clan and just used it to prepare for a -in your opinion- better clan. At least you've been honest now.

Good luck though...
Foxy
MW3 Elite Member
MW3 Elite Member

Post by Foxy »

Ironhide wrote:
Foxy wrote:I feel like I've improved enough to try with a 'better' clan, where I think I can currently learn more.
Sad to hear that you did not see TX as serious clan and just used it to prepare for a -in your opinion- better clan. At least you've been honest now.

Good luck though...
Do you expect me to take you serious or what?

Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Foxy wrote:
Ironhide wrote:

Good luck though...
Do you expect me to take you serious or what?
Dont see why you joined TX then if you never saw a serious clan in it.

Locked.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Unlocked.

Dont lock topics if you cant win discussion or you dont like them. there are more people who want to say something to foxy.

These are his feelings and his reasons and his decision. Although i hate it to see a DUTCH member leave, i respect his decision. To bad man, we never really got to know each other. We can still do it! good luck @ divine, its a good clan!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Hasero wrote:Unlocked.

Dont lock topics if you cant win discussion or you dont like them. there are more people who want to say something to foxy.
I locked this because he opened two topics anyway, not because of this discussion. One topic to discuss is enough, right?

http://tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=9963

Locked.

Return to “The Vault”