Where to app?!

Moderator: News Report

Lionheart

Where to app?!

Post by Lionheart »

Hey guys,
I was just wondering why the TX Homepage is well inactive last month, there were loads of interesting news unpublished. Time ago we used to announce new Generals and Veterans there and now its quite inactive. Enough the words, lets come to the question: Who is the person I have to write my "application" for the news team? Hasero is inactive due personal reasons, Ridley has not posted anything for ages and same counts for ninja.

#edit# Hasero received several written texts of mine in past, but I never received any answer, I guess he quite busy with WarZone at this time..

#edit2# I would mainly concentrate on inter-clan news and features.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Re: Where to app?!

Post by Ridley »

Let's be honest: Who checks the TX Homepage anyway?
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
ZenZor
STEAM: zenzor3

Post by ZenZor »

i did it some time ago, and yep i read some things there.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Well if there would be anything interesting it would attract more "readers" for sure. Without any effort the site won't attract anybody, that for sure. Lets call this weird thing (- spending effort / starting something): Initiative. Nothing will ever happen if there are comments like "Who cares anyways?..", we need to offer instead of calling for something..

#edit# Also, the News Staff was supposed to be an addition for TeamXtreme, it would be a loss to let this "project" go inactive.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

I was reading the home page before, i don't anymore because there is nothing "new" on it since a long time, but if we have some activity, it can be interesting to read it again.
I can help you writing some things too.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

you need less news, but more interesting.
Click for watching:
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

DC.LegenD wrote:you need less news, but more interesting.
Currently there are no news at all, this is why I want to join the news team, at least TX news shall be provided on the Homepage.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Only people from this forum view the TX homepage, and they can already find all these Clan news in here. And seriously, the TX Clanpage will NEVER attract any new readers, even if it were regularly posted on.
So doing it is rather pointless and a waste of time. It maybe was an interesting idea 2 years ago, but by now it's obvious that this idea has failed
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Ridley wrote:Only people from this forum view the TX homepage, and they can already find all these Clan news in here. And seriously, the TX Clanpage will NEVER attract any new readers, even if it were regularly posted on.
So doing it is rather pointless and a waste of time. It maybe was an interesting idea 2 years ago, but by now it's obvious that this idea has failed
I dont have a clue how it was possible for you to reach the SSgt rank with such an attitude. This project was well running and even within this few hours there were people saying that they would apreciate having active news on the TX homepage, even if its just for a few people its worth doing it. If you are not willed to post anymore nobody forces you to stay as a News Developer, as far as I know is this a voluntary service at all. by this topic I dont want to have a discussion with you (even if I know you love to have an argument..) I just want to know who do I have to contact to become a part of the News Report, so there is at least one person trying to revive this project instead of moaning arround. As if you havent known time ago that there won't be any other readers then TeamXtreme members, but well lets come back to the original topic now.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Aequitas wrote:This project was well running
My ass is well running. Except for maybe 10 people from TX nobody ever gave a shit about the homepage.
Aequitas wrote: even if its just for a few people its worth doing it.
Because nonsensical time wasting is so much fun, eh?
Aequitas wrote:...instead of moaning arround
I confronted you witht he truth and made a point here. Acually you're the one that takes all this to a personal level with statements like this:
Aequitas wrote:I dont have a clue how it was possible for you to reach the SSgt rank with such an attitude.
If you don't agree with me then fine, so be it! Everybody has different opinions, that's normal. But please don't make it personal or get overly emotional.

As I said, reviving the News section is absolutely pointless since all this information is already in this forum, and there exists no target audience at all.
But if you have all that spare time to waste, then go on with it. I won't stop you.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Well I dont blame you for our disagreement at all, neither I set this up on a personal level. I think its worth a try, its a little effort we can do to make some guys happy, so why not? It wont cost me hours of time a week. So back to my question: Who do I have to PM, since Hasero is inactive?
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

I do actually agree with Aeq, it will be nice to have an active homepage, with every important news on it, it will make the clan more active. The homepage is made for that, why aren't we using it?

Ho and Ridley, don't be that arrogant please, he wants to revive something usefull, you don't care, nice, but then don't talk here.
As Vash said : INITIATIVE
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

me
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Ridley wrote:me
Well do you need any proves that I am able to speak fluently the english language or can I PM Vash right now to give me the group access?
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
viva
xoxo Fanatiker
xoxo Fanatiker

Post by viva »

yesssssssss ridley was actually the one who posted tons of those fuckin news and now that he says thats useless as its not worth the time he spent on them u call him arrogant
gg really....
you can´t ban me ":D"
first sotm winner who only has paint!
**United Federation of Awesomeness**

xoxo

Return to “News Talk”