Where to app?!

Moderator: News Report

Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Re: Where to app?!

Post by Ridley »

Aequitas wrote:Well do you need any proves that I am able to speak fluently the english language or can I PM Vash right now to give me the group access?
I approve. PM Vash for access.
War wrote:Ho and Ridley, don't be that arrogant please, he wants to revive something usefull, you don't care, nice, but then don't talk here.
Where was I arrogant? And wha't you buissnes in this discussion anyway? I have the right to state my opinion just as everyone else has. Please don't get insulting just because my view on things isn't yours.
And if I didn't care then I would not post here. So think twice next time before posting something like this.
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

"My ass is well running. Except for maybe 10 people from TX nobody ever gave a shit about the homepage."
Cool your ass is well running, but this is arrogant, everyone has his opinion heh?
I talk here because i think it is a good idea, you know.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

War wrote:"My ass is well running. Except for maybe 10 people from TX nobody ever gave a shit about the homepage."
Cool your ass is well running, but this is arrogant, everyone has his opinion heh?
This sentence has NOTHING to do with arrogance and disrespecting other people's opinions. "My ass is well running" is a synonyme for "It is not running good at all" or in other words "It is not well running". It's a mildly vulgar, exaggerated statement. Also the statement with the 10 people is the truth :P
But what do I expect from a Frenchman trying to understand English? <===== That's arrogance :wink:
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Problem seems to be solved, Aequitas will send a PM to Vash and will care about thew news from now on. Locked.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Hasero is the guy who cares most about the mainpage. ;)

Return to “News Talk”