Crysis 2

Moderator: News Report

Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Crysis 2

Post by Ironhide »

Got some trailers for Crysis 2 which will be released in approximately one month.

Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Re: Crysis 2

Post by Skcorn »

My next game !
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Screy
STEAM: __screy__
XBOX Gamertag: xTG Screy

Post by Screy »

The game is rly good!

I but it isn't a good ego shooter, just a good action game!
Missing the old days...
Sierra and Echo Squad Modern Warfare 2 <3
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Screy wrote:The game is rly good!

I but it isn't a good ego shooter, just a good action game!
So you own the game and have played it already? Otherwise I have no idea how you could possibly have such an opinion on a game.
Also I don't understand how a FPS can be a bad while being good at the same time :confused:
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

As far as I heard, Crysis is just a "graphics monster" without deeper story or anything else around it... but I personally never played it.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Vash wrote:As far as I heard, Crysis is just a "graphics monster" without deeper story or anything else around it... but I personally never played it.
Well the most people think the story is too superficial. In my opinion the story isn't. I like the story even when it's a story that has stereotypical elements like Korans fight Americans then they found out that aliens are on the islands (where the game is set) and korans getting evil and try to use these aliens but Americans now try to stop them etc..
Skcorn
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

It`s a good mix between Shooter and Action game/story. Hope I didn`t say something wrong there. I really like this Island, you can walk almost everywhere and if they would have a bath towel in the assortement pack, I would rest some hours on the beach ;) Graphic is fantastic no doubt and I really like the way the story turns around in the middle of the game.
Only thing I didn`t like is that sometimes the United states and their army is too glorified, too "much" balls ;)
I wonder how this will be in New York.

But first I have to erase a billion Xenomorphs :xD:
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

The game already appeared on several websites (unofficial of course), though it is just the unfinished game which does not have all features yet and is only supporting DX9, it looks pretty good. According to the news, the game includes the full singleplayer as well as the multiplayer. I guess EA is not really happy about that. :wink:
http://www.ea.com/crysis-2/blog/crysis-leak
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... s-2-Leaked

Intro (first 5 minutes):

Gameplay:
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Vash wrote:As far as I heard, Crysis is just a "graphics monster" without deeper story or anything else around it... but I personally never played it.
As far as the story is concrened what you've heared is right, there isn't much in the way of deep story telling or a complex plotline. It's Koreans vs. USA vs. Aliens on a remote island paradise. But as SCORN said, the sandbox style gameplay and player freedom give the game a unique touch and it's actually one of my favourite PC shooters.
Screy
STEAM: __screy__
XBOX Gamertag: xTG Screy

Post by Screy »

f**king true!!
Every part of Crysis has got a damn good graphic
Missing the old days...
Sierra and Echo Squad Modern Warfare 2 <3
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

Screy wrote:
f**king true!!
Every part of Crysis has got a damn good graphic
Do you even realize that Vash mentioned that as a negative thing?
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

http://www.ea.com/crysis-2/1/demo
The time has come for PC gamers to take their best shot in Crysis 2 multiplayer. Available for download at http://crysis.ea.com and other partner sites on March 1, the Crysis 2 multiplayer demo includes two stunning maps, two adrenaline-filled modes, and hours of multiplayer action. In the demo, PC gamers will master the game’s signature Nanosuit, which allows them to be strong, be invisible, be fast and become the ultimate weapon.

Players will compete in six vs. six matches set against a war-torn Manhattan in two maps: “Skyline”, set on top of the rooftops and interiors of skyscrapers, and “Pier 17”, an open environment with limited cover. The demo also features two modes: “Team Instant Action” pits two teams against each other as they kill as many opponents as possible to win the round and “Crash Site,” where players will battle for control of alien drop pods, earning points by guarding their pods and keeping enemies at bay.
Gratze

Post by Gratze »

Yey, a Demo! :D

Btw. I found a "leaked" Crysis 2 Version. It means, it's the complete game, and you're able to download it + the full Multiplayer. (But it's illegal) And it's an uncomplete game, so there are several bugs...

]-TX-[ Gratze: thought I found a game now to troll with you
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: hehe
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: ;D
] ]-TX-[ Gratze: :D
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: You can look forward to a troll filled future im sure
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Grace wrote:Yey, a Demo! :D

Btw. I found a "leaked" Crysis 2 Version. It means, it's the complete game, and you're able to download it + the full Multiplayer. (But it's illegal) And it's an uncomplete game, so there are several bugs...

It's the version from early January this year, so there is a huge amount of bugs. The CEO of Crytek said they're rather disappointed about the fact that an old and buggy version got leaked instead of the almost finished one.
Ironhide wrote:The game already appeared on several websites (unofficial of course), though it is just the unfinished game which does not have all features yet and is only supporting DX9, it looks pretty good. According to the news, the game includes the full singleplayer as well as the multiplayer. I guess EA is not really happy about that. :wink:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... s-2-Leaked

Intro (first 5 minutes):

Gameplay:
Gratze

Post by Gratze »

Oh sorry. It seems, that I skipped this post.
Thanks dude!

]-TX-[ Gratze: thought I found a game now to troll with you
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: hehe
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: ;D
] ]-TX-[ Gratze: :D
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: You can look forward to a troll filled future im sure

Return to “News Talk”