Mass Effect 3 - first details revealed!

Moderator: News Report

TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Mass Effect 3 - first details revealed!

Post by TheSold3y »

As many subscribers of the US magazine GameInformer already can see there are first details reported about Mass Effect 3. If you didn't play ME1 & ME2 and you want to play them someday you should not read the full post because some little spoilers are in here! Here are the details that are already offical about ME3!
• The Cerberus boss Illusive Man will take an important role in ME3. The organization Cerberus tries to kill Shepard in Mass Effect 3.

•Those players who haven't played the previous adventrues of Shepard can make his game changing decisions from the two first parts in an interactive comic such as in the ME2 PS3version.

• BioWare wants to expand the role play aspect of Mass Effect 3. They want to set a complex talent tree for Shepards skills. The weapons in the game can be modified by major magazines, extra rifle scope, etc.

• All classes can use all the weapons, but only the class soldier can carry a unlimited number of weapons.

• There will be various ends depending on the decisions taken in ME3.

• Possible Party Members: Liara, Garrus (if alive), Ashley / Kaidan (depending on whom Shepard decided in Mass Effect 1), James Sanders (not the soldier from the trailer).

• Shepard will also meet Wrex, Mordin, Legion, and Captain Anderson (if the characters have survived).
Cheers!
lucci
Crysis 2 Private
Crysis 2 Private
STEAM: lucci747

Re: Mass Effect 3 - first details revealed!

Post by lucci »

I've played them all and can't wait... xD

Return to “News Talk”