Movie Previews 2011

Moderator: News Report

Shape
STEAM: myownlabyrinth

Movie Previews 2011

Post by Shape »

Hey dudes,
in this topic I'll post the latest trailers or posters, to show - and recommend - you the movie highlights this year.
And, I'll shortly name the current cinema highlights, too. If you've any wishes, which movie preview you want to see, please contact me via PM or Xfire.

Yours
Shape
Shape

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides

Post by Shape »

With Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides Johnny Depp reprises his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, this time looking for the Fountain of Youth and: first time in 3D! The movie is directed by Rob Marshall and has an awesome cast: Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Keith Richards and many more.

Watch the trailer:

There's already a review out, read it here!
Shape

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Post by Shape »

Transformers: Dark of the Moon is the third movie of Michael Bays Transformers saga. Shia LaBeouf is returning as Sam Witwicky and the part of Megan Fox goes to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. In this third part the Autobots and the Decepticons are both looking for the Cybertronian spacecraft on the moon, so the fight begins again. And one for sure: This is gonna be one of THE movie-highlights of the year, so: Don't miss it!

Watch the mindblowing trailer of 'Transformers 3'!

Shape

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn

Post by Shape »

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn is the first part of the upcoming trilogy about Tintin. Part I is directed by Steven Spielberg, part II by Peter Jackson and part III doesn't have a director yet.
The movie is filmed with 'Avatar' 3D-technology, but they tried a new look, as you will see in the trailer beneath. The voices are from Daniel Craig, Simon Pegg, Andy Serkis [of course] and many other great stars. I can't wait for it and you should take a look at it, too. I'm sure: You won't be disappointed.

Watch the first amazing teaser:

Shape

Immortals

Post by Shape »

The director of 'The Cell' and 'The Fall' is back! Tarsem Singh created Immortals, a new, visually stunning movie. Henry Cavill, Mickey Rourke and Freida Pinto are starring in this blockbuster and I can't wait for it, because I really loved his previous movies.

Watch the awesome trailer that reminds me of '300':

New updates to this movie will come soon, so check this site!
Shape

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Post by Shape »

OMG! Hollywood's in remake-fever! Just two years ago the original swedish movie was in cinema and now the awesome director David Fincher [the social network] creates his new version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, starring Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander and Daniel Craig as Mikael Blomkvist. After I watched the trailer and saw many other movies of Fincher I'm sure, he won't disappoint us and hopefully his version will reach the high-level of the original.

Watch the first teaser:

Shape

30 Minutes or Less

Post by Shape »

After Ruben Fleischers success with 'Zombieland' he's coming back with his new movie 30 Minutes or Less. In this movie a pizza delivery guy gets kidnapped and the guys, who did this strap a bomb to his body and tell him he has less then a hour to rob a bank.
Fleischer also brought back Jesse Eisenberg [the social network], who also starred in Zombieland.
Watch the first red band trailer below and enjoy it, I think it's gonna be really funny!

Return to “Reviews / Previews”