Preview: Fable 2

Moderator: News Report

Dil
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Preview: Fable 2

Post by Dil »

Fable 2

The sequel to Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters, Fable 2 is set to take place 500 years after Fable in a colonial era resembling were guns are still used and much larger castles and cities have been built. In Fable 2 you can choice to be a male or female choosing on what character you want. This is an action RPG, mostly being that you have to play in the world traveling place to place, fighting evil as you go. This is only for the Xbox 360 unlike Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters.

In the Game play there has been additional features to the game like positional advantage, skill increases, weapon specific attacks, ranged weapon targeting, but unlike the first one there don’t have a Mana bar. For some Spells you may have to charge longer than other which a bar comes up on your screen and tells you. Unlike the first one the hero dying in the game is not the same as you last one in which you lose your health and leave a permanent scar on you. With everything being so new you would lose health and fall and lose a unspecified amount of experience, but with the experience being lost your hero would allow a burst of energy called ‘Heroic Struggle’. With a new game comes Co-op play with a friend. It’s says that it is not going to come out with the game there still working out the kinks with it.

The Features in this game are unless you can have a family, morphing characters to me good or evil, kindness or cruelty etc., the main story takes about 12 hours to get through if you rush but you do complete everything the game will take you 100+ hours. The cut scenes for this game take all than less than five minutes but it you skip a cut scene that character will later come and find you. Dynamic world is one the all gamer would like. It’s just a free roaming world with no quest and that will have all 4 seasons in it. A World that you can buy property and with it every 5 seconds you earn more gold by doing more things in the world(even when your Xbox 360 is off). The Release dates for this is in October 21 for North American and October 24 for Europe. So over all Fable 2 looks like to be a great action RPG. So what will you choice to be....?

Dil The American
Public Sever Ownage!!
]-TX-[•Díl: i'm out of weed
]-TX-[•Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: gah^^
]-TX-[•Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: I don't have this problem^^
]-TX-[•Díl: do you grow your own?
]-TX-[•Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: lawl
RC= ]-TX-[Dil{Vet}
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Re: Preview: Fable 2

Post by Hasero »

You got the job!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
ninja
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal

Post by ninja »

wow looks like i need to do something fast or else i'm out of a job :owned:
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

n1, but action rpgs aren't my thing. The multiplayer will rock though :wink:
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

looks nice
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Cool!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Bountyhunter

Post by Bountyhunter »

This game is excellent :D:D
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

im going to create an evil GayLord!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
N'Core

Post by N'Core »

ninja
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal

Post by ninja »

Hasero wrote:im going to create an evil GayLord!

u r one already :xD:

Return to “Reviews / Previews”