2009 - The day after ...

Moderator: News Report

Guilty
Charlie Private 1st Class

2009 - The day after ...

Post by Guilty »

... The Hangover

Every " going-to-be-husband " is very nervous before his wedding. This nervousness will get removed a few days before his actuall wedding. A bachelor-party introduces " Sex, Drug's &nd Rock'nRoll " ... but there is a little problem ..

Doug is near to the greatest day of his life. He wants to marry his very pretty girlfriend Tracy in about 48 hours. But a pompus wedding also requires a big bachelor party. So it comes that Doug plans a glittering booze with his mates Phil and Stu in Las Vegas. The fourth of the group and also Doug's future postilion Alan, is more ballast. Already the approach with the Mercedes of Alan's father introduces the boozing-tour. After they rat-arsed themself with more than enough alcohol the dozer morning begins. But not as they expected. Not that they just got their uber-hangover. Doug got lost and the room resembles a battleground. With every minute they recieve more and more problems and tomorrow is already the wedding. So the guys start a search ...

A typical US film. Drinking Alcohol, having fun. There is nothing more needed for a good party. To be honest, it is a boring story but amazing what the directors did with just 30 million dollars in their budget. You don't need always the best actors. You dont need the best locations. Do whatever you want but give it your own flear. That's what they did and that's the result. Four guys get drunken and wake up with some predictable problems. While they are trying to fix them they just always get in more trouble. Even if it is a boring film, it is seriously the best cutted and comedic booze film I have ever seen !
Akatsuki wrote:da stant im buch man kann horsten wen internet 56k hat ich habe 54k und kann nicht horsten
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Re: Coming up 2009 - The day after ...

Post by Numb »

This film looks so damn funny!

Can't wait to see it. :lmao:
Guilty

Post by Guilty »

Even if i can expect the whole process I'll watch it though ;)
Akatsuki wrote:da stant im buch man kann horsten wen internet 56k hat ich habe 54k und kann nicht horsten
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Post by Ridley »

I've seen it and it was just so damn funny, and i recommend everyone to see it :up:
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen

Return to “Movies”