2009 - Pumped full of Action

Moderator: News Report

Guilty
Charlie Private 1st Class
Charlie Private 1st Class

2009 - Pumped full of Action

Post by Guilty »

The supreme secret criminal organisation Cobra declared war to europe. Now it is the turn to retaliate. A europe military unit of top soldiers equipped with modern weapons, called Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity (G.I.J.O.E.) is on the move to the egypt desert where the war shall take place. A war begins where G.I.J.O.E. applies brand-new espionage and military devices to stand the always growing threat.

The soldiers effort totaly confidence and have their goal straight in their eyes. Only the best soldiers were chosen to go to war to handle the dangerous menace, Cobra. They will fight to the last man standing. Proud of their country they deliver with hopes in their hearts. This pride will hopefully be rewarded.
Pretty landscapes, a clear environment encircled from war, fights and many deaths. From egypt, hot desert to cold polar-region. Amazing fights with implemented effects to create the ultimate feeling. It seriously doesn't mangle on special effects, their are rather too much. Fast transitions make the viewer confused. he conceived too much and failed. By the use of these special effects the exciting story turns out. The trailer gives you a wrong impression. When you first thoughed that " Cobra " are clothed like terrorists you are wrong. It is more like a comic picturization where the goodies fight the baddies. Though it is a great filming but maybe a little bit too much of copying a good comic

Akatsuki wrote:da stant im buch man kann horsten wen internet 56k hat ich habe 54k und kann nicht horsten
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Re: Coming up 2009 -

Post by Numb »

Looks smooth.

Again, awesome work! Very well written.
Ridley
Friend of TeamXtreme
Friend of TeamXtreme

Re: Coming up 2009 - Pumped full of Action

Post by Ridley »

Although i know the movie was very expencive, it still looks cheap to me =/
Well what can you expect from a comic book movie abuot a comic book i dont even know.
Horst McRandom: wer fanta trinkt
Horst McRandom: wixxt beim scheißen
Jones
Omicron Commander
Omicron Commander

Re: Coming up 2009 - Pumped full of Action

Post by Jones »

They should have left it alone....the cartoons were enough.... :frown:
Vash wrote:If you don't look like Gollum and you're sure that the girl does not say that cause of her pity, it looks like a good sign.

Return to “Movies”