3D Models from UnrealED into a 3D Software

Everything about custom mods for Republic Commando!

Moderators: Sanchez, RepCom Modding

Syndicat

3D Models from UnrealED into a 3D Software

Post by Syndicat »

Hey dear Tx Member ,
Today I want to ask some experiened Modders if its possible to export a clone model animation out of UnrealED into a useable 3D file like .obj,.3ds or fbx with seperate Textures.
But the Clone should be in T-Pose.I need a clonemodell in T-Pose to rig it in Cinema4D so is it possible to do that?Because I just have Clonemodells in other Positions which is very very hard to rig.A TPose Model would be a milestone here for my work:D

Thanks for your time.

PS:Here are 2 Pictures one is a picture which explains the Tpose(which is kinda obvious imo:D) and one of a swrc model i got out of the game.

TPOSE:Image

My Clonemodell(click on the picture to view it in fullsize):

in Memories of Zeta<3
frazscotland

Re: 3D Models from UnrealED into a 3D Software

Post by frazscotland »

Nice model. i dont know to help you myself, SWRC is based on UNREAL ED 2.5
Textures are bumpmapped on . would it be you export the animations and adjust in autodesk.
Xtaze and CYRO would definitely know more as regards this.
Prodigy

Re: 3D Models from UnrealED into a 3D Software

Post by Prodigy »

The only thing you can use to export your model in T-Pose is Umodel maybe. It will export your model in .psk then you can modify it as you want. If you want to export anims, it will be in .psa files. Both can be imported in Milkshape but I don't like it because it's really hard to modify original meshes and anims.

PS: .obj and .3ds files are only for meshes, not anims :P

PS2: When you export a .psk file, it doesn't export the textures, you have to export them separately.

PS3 <_< I WANT IT !

Return to “Modding Republic Commando”