Republic Commando "2"

Everything about custom mods for Republic Commando!

Moderators: Sanchez, RepCom Modding

A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Re: Republic Commando "2"

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

l3arcode wrote:
A!ph@G#0$^ wrote:
l3arcode wrote:Nice ideas i must say.

althouh i think much of game has been planed this is deffinately somethign to think about. however you are saying remove "noob" weps from the game. however i find they are helpful in campain just annoying in mp. mabye they should be kept for SP only?
Hmn, they might be kept in singleplayer with WAY less dmg, and maybe there would be an option when making a multi player server to have noob weps, or not. I say remove them from single and multi player modes :cuinlove: .
What like the mod that is already currently in place on Swrc?
Well, yes, but it would be an option in the menu when you are makin it, and not a mod, and I'd also like it if it was in place on the TX servers (I havn't seen em in place yet, just on the MotR and TAG servers).

And there would be more MP game types (like those on the TAG one, CTF2.0, King Of The Hill, Multi King Of The Hill), and this zombie mod that I've seen on the FEDE MOD server (it's not a mod at all, it's just admin spawning clones, and moded body movements for the clones),. B2T, keep posting guys !!

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

This has been discussed before. however it was decided that the game would become too inactive so noob weps will stay on Tx servers. Anyways, stop spamming this?
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
A!ph@G#0$^

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

STORY/PLOT IDEA:

After loosing Sev in combat, Scorch decides to go after him without telling the Squad. *name of new Delta guy here" found out and tells Boss. Delta uses an invisible ship and trails behind Scorch's ship. Once landed, Scorch meets up with Omega (they were doing a damage asessment after the events of RC1 OR were destroying a Wookiee rebel base) and they join forces to find Sev. Delta figures that since Scorch went without telling, he is now an enemy. Will Scorch and Omega find Sev? Will Delta fire on Scorch and Omega? Find out in RC2: The Return of Sev!

INFO: The player plays as Scorch and can pick loadout (info below). You will have the DC-15s Pistols at all times, no matter what loadout you have.

LOADOUT INFO:

You can pick which weapons and ammo you can have. But you can only pick 4 DC-17m attachments (blaster, sniper, or nader) and 3 kinds of grenade OR other weapon (Thermal nades, flashbang, anti-tank mine/nade, mine, and detpack).

EXAMPLE LOADOUT:

GUNS: DC-17m Blaster, Nader, Full-Auto, and Rocker.
NADE/OTHER WEP : Thermal Nades, Anti-Tank Mine, and Detpack.

WEAPON INFO:

DC-17m Blaster you can now put 2 different scopes or sights on. Clip size is now 50 rounds. Can be put on "burst mode" (3 round burst) or "full-auto" (normal from 1st game). MAX AMMO: 500

DC-17m Sniper now has 5x and 10x OR 5x and 15x zoom. You can put different scopes on. Clip sixe is now 10. MAX AMMO: 50

DC-17m Nader is the same from the WP6. MAX AMMO: 10

DC-15s Pistols are now dual-pistols. Longer re-charge. Can fire more rounds before over-heating. MAX AMMO: 0 (infinite)

DC-17m Rocker is a RPG kind of weapon. Lock-on needed to fire. Can only be used on tanks, gun emplacements, doors, and buildings. Clip zize: 2. MAX AMMO: 15

DC-17m Full-Auto is a minigun kind of weapon. It fires the sniper rounds at the same rate as the blaster. Belt size: 35. MAX AMMO: 200

MAX AMMO is the max ammo you can have under any loadout.

HOW HARD:

n00b/Your_God (easy)

Chuck Norris/James Bond 007 (normal)

Arbiter/Kratos (hard)

RC-1207 Sev (insane)

God/Xtreme* (you will not survive. you will RQ within 5 min.s, you will RQ on the tutorial level)^

* = TeamXtreme.

^ = You have to beat the game on insane before you can play this.

@Whoever is in-charge if campain, you can consult me on story. I am a walking Star Wars wikipedia!!

This ideas from this post are to be combined with my other post.

If you include my ideas, pleas put me on the cradits as "Campain/MultiPlayer Desinger" or something like that. In short: please put me somewhere in the credits.

I am full of ideas, I can help with anything story/gameplay features. I can't map or code, so I'll be usless with that. Ask away :wink:

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Pftt, the best successor to Republic Commando would blatantly be Imperial Commando with a storyline of a transition from the dark to light side.

Most BS you read all day^
Crimson
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: GGCrimson

Post by Crimson »

Of course there is pre existing lore but hunting down jedi would be awesome.
Hidden content:
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: my internet
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: so bad recently
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: if i had
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: just 1%
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: of ur net
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: i'd have -10 ping
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: + 100MB/s download
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: :/
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: ;D
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: jelly?
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: actually
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: YES

"I don't have any problems with Vanity, he often talks the truth." - Penguin, 2013

Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Penguin wrote:Pftt, the best successor to Republic Commando would blatantly be Imperial Commando with a storyline of a transition from the dark to light side.
I totally agree. Hopefully in the next 3/4 years this will actually happen :derp:
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Yourself

Post by Yourself »

Can you re-enable sidestepping? That would be very cool.
sig censored
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Yourself wrote:Can you re-enable sidestepping? That would be very cool.
Actually this sidestep-feature is not available in the official singleplayer of RepCom.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Yourself

Post by Yourself »

Vash wrote:Actually this sidestep-feature is not available in the official singleplayer of RepCom.
That's exactly why I'm asking him to enable it in his single player mod. :derp:
sig censored
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Yourself wrote:
Vash wrote:Actually this sidestep-feature is not available in the official singleplayer of RepCom.
That's exactly why I'm asking him to enable it in his single player mod. :derp:
Can you re-enable

:troll:

A!ph@G#0$^

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

Ofc there will be side-steping!! ANd maybe even that rolling from BattleFrontII. Ahha... New idea.

Maybe have a "special move" slot in the loadout?

i.e. Roll, side-step, sprint, ect.

Kinda like in Halo Reach.

Also have an "extra" slot. This would have un-lockable things like "2 sights", "extra pistol dmg", "1 more gun", ect.

Maybe we should have more characters like Fives (Arc-5555), Rex (Captain 7567), Boil, Tub, Dogma, Kix, Arc Trooper Blitz, and others (I watch the cartoon so I can keep us updated with who dies, new guys, ect.)..

Also, I think we should have some kind of co-op campain (I think we already said that), or offical support for "online campain" (campain on multiplayer mode).

I think we should (for sure) have some Clone vs. Clone, Clone vs. Jedi, and Jedi vs. Jedi.

I am loaded with ideas so ask me for ideas about story and gameplay. Like I already said, I can't map or mod because I don't have the software or know how to (map and mod).

I also disagree about dark side to light side. I donno why the light side always has to win. I think we should maybe do one of those "choose which ending" thing. Maybe we should do a Light-Dark-Choose or Dark-Light-Choose.

Keep the ideas comming!!

TX is awesome.

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Sidestep in campaign would be retarded.

Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Penguin wrote:Pftt, the best successor to Republic Commando would blatantly be Imperial Commando with a storyline of a transition from the dark to light side.
Empire skins would be quite easy to make!

I`d like to help but don`t have Rep com anymore and if I nicely remember the UnrealED tool doesn`t work on Windows 7...

But, what about some things like Empire things, with a story from the film + some things with some bouty hunters? As Jango Fett or Boba would be better if it`s as empire! Or maybe Bosk, or IG 88... What do you think about this..?
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Graphiix wrote:
Empire skins would be quite easy to make!?
Look at this :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL7AdKG7 ... ideo_title
Click for watching:
A!ph@G#0$^

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

Graphiix wrote:
Empire skins would be quite easy to make!

I`d like to help but don`t have Rep com anymore and if I nicely remember the UnrealED tool doesn`t work on Windows 7...

But, what about some things like Empire things, with a story from the film + some things with some bouty hunters? As Jango Fett or Boba would be better if it`s as empire! Or maybe Bosk, or IG 88... What do you think about this..?

Bossk. :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

I like this idea. Maybe we should have a Bounty Hunter Boss Battle (Boba Fett, Bossk, IG-88, 4-LOM, Zuckss, ect.)

TX is awesome.

Return to “Modding Republic Commando”