Treetty Application

All accepted applications will moved to this place.

Moderator: BFBC2 Moderators

WiNdeLwaLkeR
STEAM: Windelwalker

Re: Treetty Application

Post by WiNdeLwaLkeR »

I talked to grace and I know it was my fault :slash:

I forgot that we changed the needed votes from 2 to 3 -.-
we did this one or two weeks ago and this is the first app which needs 3 ...

I'm sorry for this failure !

But treetty is in though. (exception!)
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

WiNdeLwaLkeR wrote:
Afaik only Vash and DC can let someone join without app/with less votes than needed. And I doubt that you are one of them. :roll:
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
$ir Psycho
STEAM: BadBoyTheSecond

Post by $ir Psycho »

Ironhide wrote:
WiNdeLwaLkeR wrote:
Afaik only Vash and DC can let someone join without app/with less votes than needed. And I doubt that you are one of them. :roll:
He got 3 votes now. Read careful.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

$ir Psycho wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
WiNdeLwaLkeR wrote:
He got 3 votes now. Read careful.
I was reading his post carefully. He said it is an exception. Problem is he cant decide that, and if there are 3 votes, why should it be an exception?
Hidden content:
$ir Psycho

Post by $ir Psycho »

Maybe he made a mistake again. It is not an exception. And please stop your childish behaviour. You can do that in the RepCom or Crysis 2 div, but not here. Thank you.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

$ir Psycho wrote:Maybe he made a mistake again. It is not an exception. And please stop your childish behaviour. You can do that in the RepCom or Crysis 2 div, but not here. Thank you.
Is it so childish to expect the divisions to follow the global rules? And as CC member and Global moderator I can post wherever and whenever I want to. I can intfere and ask for reasons of decisions/exceptions and remind you to the TX system and rules as often as I want to.

Stop acting that dumb, please.
$ir Psycho

Post by $ir Psycho »

Ironhide wrote:
$ir Psycho wrote:Maybe he made a mistake again. It is not an exception. And please stop your childish behaviour. You can do that in the RepCom or Crysis 2 div, but not here. Thank you.
Is it so childish to expect the divisions to follow the global rules? And as CC member and Global moderator I can post wherever and whenever I want to. I can intfere and ask for reasons of decisions/exceptions and remind you to the TX system and rules as often as I want to.

Like I told you on xfire. Noone said something against your posting. Yes you can post here if you feel the need to do that. But the way you do it (e.g. the picture) is just childish and please stop that.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Ironhide wrote:

I couldnt agree more.

And to this statement
You are the voter and not lion
Thats right, but unfortunately I am a member of the CC and therefore it is kind of my duty to tell you guys that you have "problably" mistaken. Sorry for caring about the entire clan though.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.

Return to “Approved”