ctf insta

About the TeamXtreme Game Servers.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: ctf insta

Post by Penguin »

Darkfire wrote:Tbh, I don't like this.
Imo the server is okay, but I miss the old ctf, the shotgun and blaster (and not being shot by random luckers all the time, you know what I mean, implying I am not a noob :troll: )

I also don't get the logic, if you want a CTF instagib, why change the most popular server to instagib... It was the only playable CTF server there is in europe. All the other servers come from US. Just make one of the "less-popular" servers instagib.

PS. My first post :o
Surprised to see a non-tx member replying? :p

EDIT: And also you shouldn't change the servers to what YOU like. You should adjust the servers to what the GUESTS like. In the end, 99% of the players are random guests and without them, the servers would be empty. I know this from experience.
I will attempt to educate you.

This is wrong. The most popular servers are always the American sniper only servers. Now there is a European sniper only server less Euros are playing on the shitty 180ping servers.

That's just silly. When you pay so much to host servers, you get to choose what you want on it first and foremost. Trying to tell someone they should not do what they like and instead do what other people want is ridiculous. They especially deserve no say if they do not make any effort at all to help with the cost of running the server... If you don't like it, lump it, leave it or host your own.

Well I hate to break it to you but this is not Battlefield 3. The users literally have no power since there is about 5 servers they can play on. Also, 80% of the players love sniper only

Most BS you read all day^
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Darkfire wrote:I also don't get the logic, if you want a CTF instagib, why change the most popular server to instagib...
It's still almost always full. So I guess it is popular right now.
Darkfire wrote:EDIT: And also you shouldn't change the servers to what YOU like. You should adjust the servers to what the GUESTS like.
I pay for the server. That means I can set it to whatever mode I want. That's pretty understandable, isn't it?

If enough "guests" would donate for it, I could really think about letting the majority decide. But I didn't get a single donation outside from TX, so what are you yelling at me here?
Darkfire wrote:In the end, 99% of the players are random guests and without them, the servers would be empty. I know this from experience.
Thanks for your "experience".
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Darkfire
STEAM: DarkfireFIN

Post by Darkfire »

I get what you are saying and I didn't mean to offend you.
For example. I am part of a community hosting cod2 and cod4 servers. We run on donations. And most donations are provided by guests. You get guests by hosting good servers. In that way, guests are the most important thing. There are a lot of servers and not to mention the games getting old. You have to fight for every guest and make your servers as attractive as possible. Even if most of your members don't like it but guests do.

However, it looks like Repcom is different. Not so many servers which means they don't have much choice. You have the only european servers (at leats in my server browser) and I love to play in your servers. I just wanted to see the normal ctf back.

I'm still new here. Forgive me.

EDIT: After seeing Vash's post and noticing how there are no donators here I understand what you mean.
Things are so different in where I come from.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Yea, get some server guests to donate for our servers and I may start a poll which servers on which modes should run public. No problem!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Seriously ctf insta with 32 ppl is just shitty at least you should reopen the retail ctf 32 ppl... Even if you keep the insta one

I even prefer play on american server for ctf...
Click for watching:
A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

Darkfire wrote:You have the only european servers (at leats in my server browser) and I love to play in your servers.
There's the reason why I only play MW3 and Minecraft these days, not to mention the reason for my inactivity.
Darkfire wrote:Things are so different in where I come from.
True that -.-

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

A!ph@G#0$^ wrote:
Darkfire wrote:You have the only european servers (at leats in my server browser) and I love to play in your servers.
There's the reason why I only play MW3 and Minecraft these days, not to mention the reason for my inactivity.
True that -.-
What a useful post. Thank you for giving us such a great on topic post. We really wanted to know about why you don't play repcom, that's why the topic title is 'Why is Alphaghost not playing RepCom'.

Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Cant see if sarcasm or honestly..
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Penguin wrote:
A!ph@G#0$^ wrote:
True that -.-
What a useful post. Thank you for giving us such a great on topic post. We really wanted to know about why you don't play repcom, that's why the topic title is 'Why is Alphaghost not playing RepCom'.

Damn Alphaghost I miss you!
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Post by Dark Clone Volo »

Instagib , full ? You now play in public Vash ?
Cause if you have stats we wanna see them too.

Why hosting 2 ctf servers is so hard, there is the point.
Slot, cause they seems Full and CPU have problem ?

The most of the time i play RC there isnt more than 20 players for all of your servers.

adding a CTF 16 slots is correct with keeping your insta CTF.

More choice, more fun and maybe more players.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:Instagib , full ? You now play in public Vash ?

Why hosting 2 ctf servers is so hard, there is the point.

The most of the time i play RC there isnt more than 20 players for all of your servers.

adding a CTF 16 slots is correct with keeping your insta CTF.

More choice, more fun and maybe more players.

You were saying?

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:Instagib , full ? You now play in public Vash ?
Almost everytime when I look at the server browser, I see what Penguin posted there. Insta CTF seems to be very popular to the public RepCom players.
Dark Clone Volo wrote:Why hosting 2 ctf servers is so hard, there is the point.
I host two CTF servers now, since the CPU has been upgraded (thanks Pengu!). Before that, I had not enough power to host more.
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Post by Dark Clone Volo »

Now we can close this topic, no ?
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Vash wrote:InstaGib CTF is a really classic mode and I like it.
Personally i really enjoy playing insta a lot and would actually like to play more matches of it.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Aphex wrote:
Vash wrote:InstaGib CTF is a really classic mode and I like it.
Personally i really enjoy playing insta a lot and would actually like to play more matches of it.
I personally dont enjoy playing on insta but I miss mod server. Was awesome playing there.

Return to “Our Game Servers”