Public DM server

About the TeamXtreme Game Servers.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Re: Public DM server

Post by War »

And we will have noobs using sniper/blaster = totaly useless. It will be easier to kill them...
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

I do not see why this discussion about "do not remove it on all servers" came up... The point of this topic and only reason to open it was to ask for ONE server, the whole time, how do you come to "all" servers?
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

That's a good idea but does it mean we will have 2 dm servers ?
Drugy
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Drugy »

SAMO wrote:That's a good idea but does it mean we will have 2 dm servers ?
Yep.
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: btw
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: how do i move people on ts?
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: to another channel??
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Drugz™: LOL

Proud Co-Leader of ZoomBlast appreciation society!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

A lot of noobs would still play on it anyway since a lot of them stay when the UG servers have the mod enabled.

Most BS you read all day^
Crimson
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: GGCrimson

Post by Crimson »

Well the best option would be to balance the weapons so they wouldn't be considered "noobish" anymore. But this is probably quite difficult without coding like for instagib. Though it might be easy to just say make 2 servers, but actually the more servers we have, the more the already small community is split into even smaller groups.
Hidden content:
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: my internet
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: so bad recently
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: if i had
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: just 1%
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: of ur net
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: i'd have -10 ping
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: + 100MB/s download
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: :/
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: ;D
]-TX-[•Crimson™{KaCom}: jelly?
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: actually
]-TX-[•Penguin{Vet}: YES

"I don't have any problems with Vanity, he often talks the truth." - Penguin, 2013

Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Post by Dark Clone Volo »

Judge wrote:I disagree... maybe it is annoying, though this creates some kind of "difficulty" in this game. Besides that, the DM server would be empty. I remember that Volo tried that on a server, and it has failed.
I tried to make " NonNoobModOn " always on. Noobs don't like it so they left.
Moreoever Noobs have the right to play too.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:
Judge wrote:I disagree... maybe it is annoying, though this creates some kind of "difficulty" in this game. Besides that, the DM server would be empty. I remember that Volo tried that on a server, and it has failed.
I tried to make " NonNoobModOn " always on. Noobs don't like it so they left.
Moreoever Noobs have the right to play too.
And they also have the right to play on retail servers with normal blaster damage, dont they?
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Revenge
STEAM: hopperfutzi

Post by Revenge »

Lionheart wrote:I love this idea..
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

This topic is out of date since we changed the public WP server to DM mode, so we finally got a proper DM server.

Yes I know it has some bugs currently, but we are about to fix them within the next days (hopefully).

As long as we did not find a serious solution for the problem, just call me in Xfire when the server crashed and I'll reset it.
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Why don't you make your WP server with using different mod?

Don't read this if you'r not lion :)
Hidden content:
Ye lion i know your facts and they make me laugh go away if you'r here to say some BS...

Balster is op , Blaster is op just for volo , i cheat with aimbot ( not wllhack too ? ) and i can't win on TX servers, oh i forgot one i just can play with 8 - 12 ping else if i'm a noob.

Seriously get a brain/life/skill and say something bright and true or interesting.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:Ye lion i know your facts and they make me laugh go away if you'r here to say some BS...

Balster is op , Blaster is op just for volo , i cheat with aimbot ( not wllhack too ? ) and i can't win on TX servers, oh i forgot one i just can play with 8 - 12 ping else if i'm a noob.

Seriously get a brain/life/skill and say something bright and true or interesting.r
Well, Volo, the problem is not you. The blaster on your server is overpowered just for everyone. Even for me it's stronger than on other servers, and I am not only talking about TX servers. The blaster is more powerful on your servers than on any other server. And actually a lot of people got that impression, it's just easier to kill with blaster hence you also get killed way faster.
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Ironhide did you ever played a LAN ? and a LAN on repcom ?

If not, don't play one, cause you'll say the same as you say here... Moreoever i said to do not read his if you'r not lion.

But can you answering me about my question xD ?

" I doubt you'll change it anyway. "
You can doubt about i even don't know how to change damage weapons
Last edited by Dark Clone Volo on Mon May 30, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:Ironhide did you ever played a LAN ? and a LAN on repcom ?

If not, don't play one, cause you'll say the same as you say here... Moreoever i said to do not read his if you'r not lion.

But can you answering me about my question xD ?
Well on LAN the blaster will be stronger due to 0 latency, but since we are not playing this in LAN mode the blaster should be just as it is and as it is on all online servers. Otherwise it is just confusing and changing the online experience. Just let it run without changes or anything else. It's better and actually even more balanced.

Well whatever, people who like that blaster can play on your server. I doubt you'll change it anyway. :)
Dark Clone Volo wrote:Why don't you make your WP server with using different mod?
We thought about that and might do it in the future, but it will run as DM at first.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Dark Clone Volo wrote:Don't read this if you'r not lion :)
Hidden content:
Ye lion i know your facts and they make me laugh go away if you'r here to say some BS...

Seriously get a brain/life/skill and say something bright and true or interesting.
You mad?

Remember which clan forums this are, son. Also fully agreed with Ironhide. I just said that your servers have an overpowered blaster, never offended you personally did I? Anyways you can behave that way on UG forums, but not here.

Also I want to remember you about what you've told me when I told you that one of your members was flaming the shit out of the server when he goot noobed:
This guy was not a clan player, so there is nothing wrong at flaming him
But above you state that noobs should be allowed to noob, sounds pretty much that you are a hypocrate for me.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.

Return to “Our Game Servers”