Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Re: A virus, AGAIN!?

Post by Graphiix »

Well, I don`t know anything about informatic... so, I`m gonna try my best to get the 95p.com/ removed, that`s the only thing I want... I can`t search anything for school... ^^'
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Cant you just back up all your data to an external USB then reformat and re-install operating system and actually use a decent anti-virus this time!

Most BS you read all day^
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

If you still have problems after using malwarebytes and the varios other programs, a couple others which may help could be

spybot search and destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html

Microsoft Security Essentials - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/wind ... essentials (this one helped me with some problems before)

Make sure that you dont have too many programs installed at once though because this in itself can cause insecuritys and conflicts.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

The problem that really annoy me is the 95p.com

I ask to a friend of mine to search over the net, and he found this;
Hidden content:
95P.COM is a malicious browser hijacker after controlled by trojan virus. 95P.COM is an inalienable part of a huge fraud going on today. When intending to look up some data on a real Search Engine, victims type in their query text, hit Enter and choose the link that seems most suitable for the desired question but user gets rerouted to 95P.COM they never expected to visit. It is a selective redirect as the design is to replace trustworthy web-search facility with page that promotes a set of pages dedicated to dubious products. Every time you hit a link on the Results page you go to a site you didn’t expect to pop up. Moreover, no matter how many entries you click in the SERPs, the outcome will be the same. When you’re browsing the Internet, the 95P.COM virus will redirect your page requests to Uniquesearchsystem.com and display fake errors on your computer screen. 95P.COM it must be removed immediately to make your computer clean and safe.
http://www.cleanpcguide.com/remove-95p- ... e-95p-com/

Do you think guys that by downloading the " SpyWare Doctor " tool, I`m going to have a virus or..?

Right now I don`t know if I can truste something like that...
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

That website is a con in itself, slap your friend hard.

Spyware doctor is the biggest piece of shit ever. It will fake results to get you to buy it. If malwarebytes cannot detect the virus, spyware doctor has no hope in hell.

The best thing you can do is run a FULL scan with malware bytes. Not a quick one. Then you can try using an anti-virus such as Kaspersky, or GDATA. Just download the trial and it will function fully.

If none of that works, you'll have to use a virus removal boot CD. I recommend you use Hirens Boot CD as it combines many scanners and provides lots of other tools to.

Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

New problem I can't load " mumble.exe " something like TeamSpeak for people which doesn`t know.

That says me;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mumble\mumble.exe

Une référence a été renvoyée par le serveur.

I never had any problem with it before ( even with the virus ) and right now, I can't launch it...

Wtf!?

Btw, when I have GData on my computer, my session doesn`t load, just having a black screen, even with the " msconfig\start\ un-tick everything " I can`t look on e-net how to resolve the problem with Mumble, can someone help me..? :slash:

Thanks for informations Penguin!

EDITED; Solved the problem with mumble, but with the 95p.com/ still not... :/
Last edited by Graphiix on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

The best solution is to get your files saved in a backup. The reinstall Windows and get a nice and fast system. Don't waste your time fixing the current situation. Installing it as new is faster and you'll be surprised how good your computer can actually run.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

So you think that I shall save my files/games in something like a hardware, and then, to reinstal Windows 7?

Then, if yeah, I need to buy the Windows 7 installation CD...

How many will it coast?
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Lol.

Contact the manufacturer of the PC for an installation disc or alternatively just grab a copy from the internet and enter your serial code (should be on a sticker on your PC somewhere)

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Penguin wrote:Contact the manufacturer of the PC for an installation disc or alternatively just grab a copy from the internet and enter your serial code (should be on a sticker on your PC somewhere)
This!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “General”