Car

Moderator: hife

DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Car

Post by DC.LegenD »

Penguin wrote:If I was you I would post on a form where people actually know what they're talking about rather than getting silly unrealistic answers such as getting a BMW for your first car...
BMW is a good car even if thats your first one

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/310477815.htm?ca=12_s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this one is good and you won't have any problem with a bmw, it is not a really beautiful one but at least this is a very well working car, that's all you need for a first car.
Click for watching:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Of course a BMW is a good car... but did you take into account other factors such as a 17 year old getting insurance as the primary driver? He's better off sticking with something cheap, with good fuel economy and a much lower insurance band, like a Punto, Fiesta, Corsa etc. and then getting something better when he has a few years experience and his insurance won't be more than the car.

Most BS you read all day^
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

but did you take into account other factors such as a 17 year old getting insurance as the primary driver?
well in France that does not cost that much, I proposed him that kind of car because I know it won't cost him an arm. I'm also looking for a car (I just got 18 so I can drive) and what I know is that bmw is not that much expensive in any case: global price, insurance as a primary driver, fuel (certainly higher than a Punto but well at that time fuel is expensive for anyone)

I just reread your first post Graphix and I noticed you're looking for a french car, I advice you to change your mind because with a french car you'll always have problems.. :nutty:

the best choice for your ask woulb be a VW Polo
http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/310387286.htm?ca=12_s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You should really buy a German car, they are by far the best ones
Click for watching:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Or, if you can afford it, an Audi A3.

http://www.audi.fr/fr/brand/fr/gamme/a3.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Audi is my personal #1. Best feeling while driving and best quality.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Vash wrote:Or, if you can afford it, an Audi A3.

http://www.audi.fr/fr/brand/fr/gamme/a3.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Audi is my personal #1. Best feeling while driving and best quality.
+1 :)
Click for watching:
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Well, about cars problem, my father works everyday on any cars ( Peugeot, Ford, Jaguar, etc ) and he told me that on a VW Polo, it would be a nice idea, not that great ( size ) and it doesn't cost as much as the BMW that I was looking for.

And about the Audi, for the price, my father told that the A1 would be a better thing instead of A3...

I'm looking for some " little " cars. You know that Xantia ( Citroën ) or 406 ( Peugeot ) or not interesting me... Something like a Golf ( VW ) or something like that, just like the Polo or the A1/3.

I think the fuel price should be higher on a A1 compare to a Polo and also the price of the car..?

@ Legend; Ce que j'ai vu sur ton lien m'a plus foutu les boules qu'autres choses. :xD:

Cette annonce est désactivée

Hidden content:
Causes possibles :

Le bien a déjà été vendu et l'annonceur a supprimé son annonce.
Si vous venez de recevoir l'email de validation de votre annonce, il faut compter un délai d'une demi-heure avant qu'elle ne soit visible sur le site.
Le lien sur lequel vous avez cliqué peut être sectionné. Nous vous conseillons de le vérifier.
Merci de votre confiance et à très bientôt sur Leboncoin.fr
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

I personally like the Yaris :D New one's got 52 mpg and upto 70+ for a certain engine apparently! Pretty impressive!
The prettiest colours!
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

I hate french cars except the Citroën DS series... Just waiting for Vash if it's better to get a A1 or a Polo...

Or maybe someone could tell me something nice too? :D
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

It's hard to compare these cars as they're not really the same price range and class, I guess if you're wanting a practical ride that's quite good value for money, I'd go for polo, but if you'd like a great looking car with a prestigious badge but costs more I'd go for A1.
The prettiest colours!
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Well, I'm just looking for a look that I like, something Smart...

VW, Audi, BMW, in general, these are the band I like... other seems to suck...

" Alpha " makes quite good cars, but the fact is that they have problems ALL the time!

I was looking for a 147 and my father told me that it's a shitty car even if pretty made...
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Basically, you want a poser car.

So go for the best looking most expensive one possible.

Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

Penguin wrote:Basically, you want a poser car.

So go for the best looking most expensive one possible.
Yeah, no point in a budget if you want a car like that man. Go for the one you like the most! The A1 has the cool factor with the lights and stuff IMO
The prettiest colours!
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Well, the Polo is less expensive so it could be a better idea compare to the A1...

Which one will use more fuel than the other?
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

You can find that out via google :)

Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet

Post by Infinitii »

I'll do it for you

VW polo- Combined ranges from 49-80 (special gets 80, most around 51-53)
Audi A1- Combined ranges 48-74 (74 if you get diesel engine, 1.6l, BUT the turning point is most engines are around 53-55 mpg which is more than the polo, but not too much more)

One more thing: Remember the extra costs in buying the car, alot of the time you have to add a lot of things you need and or want for an extra bit of money.

My suggestion, go on the websites and build the cars (it should say like configure model) to your tastes, adding the options you want, then see the price of cars, and perhaps make a decision

Hope this helps
The prettiest colours!

Return to “General”