@ All Mappers

Moderator: hife

ViruZ
STEAM: flxrising

@ All Mappers

Post by ViruZ »

Hey I'm actually havinga huge problem with my Unreal Editor 2.0 (The Editor for SWRC ofc)

Well the problem is that everytime I launch the editor and do some general steps like creating a cube,adding textures and trying to chose a Static Mesh or smth smiliar my Editor crashes and Windows tells me that the editor needs to be closed because of an unknown problem.

I use WindowsXP if this is a necessary information.

Reinstalling RepCom and reinstalling the Editor is the last thing I want to do.
Grace wrote:Ye and we're all looking like little nerds :D
Vash wrote:You look like one without a TX shirt.
Seany
Former Member
Former Member

Re: @ All Mappers

Post by Seany »

ViruZ wrote:Hey I'm actually havinga huge problem with my Unreal Editor 2.0 (The Editor for SWRC ofc)

Well the problem is that everytime I launch the editor and do some general steps like creating a cube,adding textures and trying to chose a Static Mesh or smth smiliar my Editor crashes and Windows tells me that the editor needs to be closed because of an unknown problem.

I use WindowsXP if this is a necessary information.

Reinstalling RepCom and reinstalling the Editor is the last thing I want to do.
Have the same prob.

Don't do it, it doens't work after you reinstalled RepCom and UnrealED, tried it several times.
]-TX-[•Matzey{OmSgt}: Du bist cool.
AAA - Anti-ACP-Association
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

This maybe works:
Set your Ingame setting on "low" and try it. Check the files of your game and let it repair by windows. Additionally set the compatibility to XP.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Soldy' wrote:This maybe works:
Set your Ingame setting on "low" and try it. Check the files of your game and let it repair by windows. Additionally set the compatibility to XP.

If it doesn't work I think that there isn't solutions... I've the same problem and I did all these configs, it always doesn't work..
Click for watching:

Return to “General”