OMG PLEASE HELP !!!!

Moderator: MW2 Moderators

Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

OMG PLEASE HELP !!!!

Post by Rory. »

Wtf i can't open my MW2 game :O :shocked: :mad: :down: :mute: !!!! I'm starting and my game is not at a full screan . It's still a big screen but most of it is hidden down . I dont know how to explane it . When i start the game some stupid error always says " Cheat detected. " and wtf i dont have any " cheats " . About the " Retarded Enemies " mod ---> i deleted it before some days ! And now i can't play :O ! PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!

EDIT: I can only play singleplayer .
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
ShadowStar
STEAM: the_finalbitch

Re: OMG PLEASE HELP !!!!

Post by ShadowStar »

I think we can't help you. VAC classified your retarded enemy as a hack and now they banned your acc. You can try to write your problem to the steam support and maybe they unban your acc but i don't think so

Du gehst jetz dahin, schaust dem Reh ins Auge und dann erschiesst du das Reh.
.....9 Schuss später......
Feierabend so macht man das.
Lucky
MW3 Member
MW3 Member
STEAM: oOdarkyOo
LoL Name: Luckyys

Post by Lucky »

huhh... pwned?
Crazy
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: TxEfaitZ

Post by Crazy »

Look at your steam profil... Vac Banned. Good job dude.
ShadowStar wrote:and maybe they unban your acc
Joke !
Hidden content:
^0Tx'^6C^0rAzY: OMG
^0Tx'^6C^0rAzY: I HATE FRENCH
^8Tx'^3L^8iOn: LMAO
^0Tx'^6C^0rAzY: SUCH STUPID FAG
Nuke ? Ofc : 101
ShadowStar

Post by ShadowStar »

It's easier for all of us if you buy mw2 again.

Screy
STEAM: __screy__
XBOX Gamertag: xTG Screy

Post by Screy »

Out of steam's forum:
Hidden content:
What is Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC)?

Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) is an anti-cheat component of the Steam platform, and it is used to protect against in-game cheating in a variety of games. Any modification to a game which allows for one player to have an advantage over another player may be considered a cheat. The VAC system detects cheats using cheat signatures, and should a cheat be detected by VAC the offending player will receive a VAC ban.

A VAC ban is not to be confused with a server side specific ban. If you receive the notification message "STEAMID IS BANNED" when attempting to join a game-server then you have received a server side specific ban. The server administration team for the server in question have decided to prohibit you from joining their server, but you have not received a VAC ban and as a result you may continue to partake on other game-servers. VAC is an automated system and server administrators may not impose a VAC ban.

How do I know if a server is VAC protected?

Servers are VAC protected if the following notification is displayed when joining a server - "Note: This server is VAC secured. Cheating will result in a permanent ban". A visual representation of this notification may be found here. The VAC shield is also displayed on the Steam server browser to indicate if a specific server is VAC protected. A visual representation of the VAC shield in the Steam server browser may be found here.

I have received a VAC ban - why?

The following notification will display should you receive a VAC ban, indicating that a VAC ban is now in operation - "Your connection to this secure server has been rejected. Because of past cheating violations, you have been banned from playing on all secure services". If you receive the notification message outlined above, the VAC system has, based on its cheat signatures, detected a cheat operating on your system. As a result a VAC ban has been imposed and has come into operation to restrict you from joining VAC protected servers. It should be noted that VAC employs the use of delayed bans in order to disrupt the development process of cheats - a ban imposed today may have been the result of a cheat detected by VAC two weeks previously.

I have received a VAC ban - what do I do now?

As Valve has a zero-tolerance policy towards cheating, all VAC bans are permanent in nature and will not be lifted over time. Once you receive a VAC ban you may no longer play on VAC secure servers.

You may continue to play your single-player games. You may also continue to play on VAC-insecure servers. You may access a list of insecure servers by doing the following:

Open Steam.
Select the "View" drop-down tab.
Select "Servers".
Select "Change filters".
Select "Not-Secure" under the VAC drop-down list.

I believe VAC has made a mistake in banning me - what do I do now?

These forums only offer user to user support and as a result this forum section should only be used to find information on the VAC system. The forum community (including volunteer moderators) are unable to investigate VAC bans. The policy on these forums is that Steam account specific issues must be referred to Steam support. If you believe you have been banned for an unjust reason then you must raise the issue with Steam support. Details on how to contact Steam support may be found below.

Contacting Steam Billing & Support: A Detailed Walk-through.

How do I report a cheater?

As VAC is an automated system, user submitted bans are not accepted. As VAC uses a delayed ban system, the chances are that the cheater you encountered in-game has been flagged by VAC and will be banned in the near future. If you believe a player is cheating in a server the recommendation is that you contact the administration team for that specific server in order to report the possible cheater. This will allow the administration team for the server investigate the possible cheater in more depth and take whatever action they feel is appropriate.

Where can I report a cheat-site / cheat binaries?

Please do not post links to cheat sites on the open forums. Instead we request that you private message the details of the cheat site to a member of the moderation team who will in turn pass the information on to Valve. A complete list of forum moderators may be found here. When reporting a cheat-site, or specific cheat binaries, please attempt to provide as much detail as possible.

Where can I find more information on the VAC system?

Additional information on the topic of VAC may be found on the Steam support website.

Valve Anti-Cheat System (VAC)

Cheaters, Abusive Admins, New Cheats, and Cheat Websites

I've Been Banned

Behaviour in the VAC forum - a fair warning:

Trolling in the VAC forum will not be tolerated. Please do not post unless you have something constructive to add to a topic. Many issues relating to VAC are not ban related, so don't treat every thread as such.
Missing the old days...
Sierra and Echo Squad Modern Warfare 2 <3
FLAESHER
STEAM: 69koitus69

Post by FLAESHER »

well you have to buy mw2 again if you want to play it again...
Screy
STEAM: __screy__
XBOX Gamertag: xTG Screy

Post by Screy »

FLAESHER wrote:well you have to buy mw2 again if you want to play it again...
I know another way :D
Missing the old days...
Sierra and Echo Squad Modern Warfare 2 <3
Crazy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crazy »

You're lucky, in Germany CoD 6 is cheapper than CoD 6 in France
Hidden content:
ShadowStar

Post by ShadowStar »

EfaitZ wrote:You're lucky, in Germany CoD 6 is cheapper than CoD 6 in France
good joke? rly it costs more than 60€
Last edited by ShadowStar on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Crazy »

ShadowStar wrote:
EfaitZ wrote:You're lucky, in Germany CoD 6 is cheapper than CoD 6 in France
good joke
Not
Hidden content:
Foxy
MW3 Elite Member
MW3 Elite Member
STEAM: nouhebikergenoegvan

Post by Foxy »

R 0 F LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL OWNED LOOL

Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander

Post by Rory. »

I'll buy the game = easy part .

BUT i need to know if it will work !! I need to be 100% sure it will work OR i wont buy it . AND another question: am i going to have my prestije again ? Or i'm starting from the begining ? And is my IP banned or just my Steam account ?? PLease answer fast .

AND I DIDN'T DOWNLOAD THAT HACK . Flippy did . That's why i kicked his ass and i told him that if nothing happens and we stay banned he'll buy BO or else ..

If i buy the game and it doesn't work again, then i'm buying BO and apping for Tx .
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
ShadowStar

Post by ShadowStar »

you create a new steam acc, enter the mw2 code and start from the beginning. Your current acc is banned not your IP

Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander

Post by Rory. »

Soooooooo i can play but i just need to get a new account without buying a new game ?

COOOOL I'm gonna play all night and tomorrow morning i'll be back to level 57 Prestige 1

Wait . I've just discoveted that i DO have to buy a new game . When i try to add it to games in steam it says that the product key is already in use ( by my old account ) . Can i delete it from my old account ?
Last edited by Rory. on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo

Return to “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2”