Changes, Squads, Forums, and Rules.

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

Changes, Squads, Forums, and Rules.

Post by Irony »

Changes
Hello everyone, as you might have noticed this division is getting pretty big lately, and therefor I've decided to make a lot of changes. First off we made an ESL squad for the hardcore dedicated competitive members. Dominion and Preservers squads have also been made and the biggest focus will be playing scrimmages(clan vs clan), tournaments and a lot of arranged matches. ESL training will include mini tournaments and focused training on a different variety of strategies, openings, builds and reactions. We will get 2-3 ESL trainers being the best players in the ESL group. Those awesome people will be the ones deciding what will be trained and they will also help me decide when we are ready for the ESL.

Furthermore the unwritten rules have been changed for the division and I'm going to make a topic for them sooner rather than later. Ranks have been added to create kind of a goal for everyone to reach the top ranks, these however will not be achieved easely. Best way to get promotions is to play in our upcomming internal tournaments, and ofcourse play with your squadleader-general!

Squad forums have been added! PM Vash for your access if you're a member! (Preservers and Dominion Squad forums will be up sometime in the upcomming days.)

Tournament
A lot of people have asked me about the tournament we're having the 18th of december and I've decided to open registrations for the next tournament! PM me with suggestions about time and date and your info for joining, this one will be internal meaning only TeamXtreme members can join. Open ladderbased tournaments will also be arranged in the upcomming months.

-Cheers Irony.
Darken
STEAM: Skod
BATTLE.NET: Darken

Re: Changes, Squads, Forums, and Rules.

Post by Darken »

great read, looking forward to more of the changes/updates to come and the tournaments.

Most of all looking really forward to joining the upcomming ESL team. :up:
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Very nice, I will train up to get in the ESL squad.
Razormane

Post by Razormane »

Sounds great! Super work Irony!

Darken, quick question. Did you happen to play Dawn of War?
Darken
STEAM: Skod
BATTLE.NET: Darken

Post by Darken »

Razormane wrote:Sounds great! Super work Irony!

Darken, quick question. Did you happen to play Dawn of War?
Nope, have been more of a FPS guy, untill sc2 came out :)
and Darken is my new username for sc2 heh :)
Candy™
StarCraft II Member
StarCraft II Member
BATTLE.NET: Candy - 472

Post by Candy™ »

That's a very good job, thanks for all Irony !

I'll play in order to get into ESL squad :D
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

looks good. i dont really get why we have ranks since the best motivation to get better is to climb the ladder and to get to higher divisions but overall it looks really good. goodjob!
Last edited by Shanks on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irony

Post by Irony »

Ranks are supposed to give the members a goal to achieve, I know the ingame ladder system gives you a ranking feeling, but this way a lot of things will be easier for me. So just live with it. :-)
KuzCo
STEAM: arsenij1988
BATTLE.NET: KuzCo

Post by KuzCo »

Very nice, I will train to destroy you :D

Return to “StarCraft II”