TeamXtreme Starcraft II Open#1

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

TeamXtreme Starcraft II Open#1

Post by Irony »

Tournament is up on the Warzone page!

So I chose to combine the two tournaments planned into one. 32 player Elimination 1v1 bracket tournament! Please invite your friends. ;-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•How do I join?
You simply create a user in our Warzone system (http://www.tx-gaming.net/warzone/) Then go to Tournaments section and click "Join Tournament" on the starcraft 2 one. Simple as that!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•What is the map pool?

Jungle Basin

Blistering Sands

Steppes of War

Shakuras Plateau

Scrap Station

Xel'Naga Caverns

Lost Temple

Metalopolis

iCCup Fury

iCCup Match Point

First Round: Starts with Jungle Basin, thereafter the loser selects the next map. Best of 3!

Second Round: Starts with Steppes of War, thereafter the loser selects the next map. Best of 3!

Quarterfinals: Starts with Metalopolis, thereafter the loser selects the next map. Best of 3!

Semifinals: Starts with Xel'Naga Caverns, thereafter the loser selects the next map. Best of 5!

Finals: Starts with Scrap Station, thereafter the loser selects the next map. Best of 7!
For further questions ask me ingame on Irony #341 or xfire: 21iron, or you can just post down below.

Best of luck everyone!

-Cheers Irony :wink:
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: TeamXtreme Starcraft II Open#1

Post by Shanks »

when will this tournament start?
Irony

Post by Irony »

Estimated time is 18th december, but time will show if it has to be delayed another week.
Irony

Post by Irony »

I've spoken to a lot of you and I have therefor decided to let the first round be 3 days long starting from saturday inlcuding monday. The rest of the rounds will be 2 days, enjoy. Please sign up if you aren't already, only 5 spots left. :o
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

this saturday? because then I propably cant take part...
Irony

Post by Irony »

Yes, but you have saturday till and including monday, dont you have time for 2-3 games? = about an hour for the tournament?
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

I´ll be gone the entire weekend and on monday I will be in school till around 5 pm and I´m writing a test the next day... so:
Irony wrote:dont you have time for 2-3 games? = about an hour for the tournament?
no i havent... I told you that i wont have that much time till christmas...
Irony

Post by Irony »

It's no problem. If the tournament goes along fine there'll be another one shortly ^^
Xana
STEAM: Xana
BATTLE.NET: Xana

Post by Xana »

I'd just like to state that:

Incineration Zone

Has very heavy imbalances and has been utterly and completely banned from any type of competetive play.

~ Xana.
Irony

Post by Irony »

I'll find another map then. Friday.
Irony

Post by Irony »

Brackets have been created, nuf vs Emil is declined because of a bug Nuf registered twice(Emil goes right on to next round). Play your matches tomorrow till monday and report them to the warzone, there should be a button called "report match", or send me a PM. These brackets were made randomly! Remember that! Go and have fun whilst pwning in the name of whoever you are! :wink:

Replays: If you're in the ESL squad I'd say you must save all your replays so that we can use them in training days!

Map pool: Incineration Zone replaced with Jungle Basin and Junk Yard replaced with Shakuras Plateau.

Brackets: For some reason Nuf is on the brackets twice, however not registered more than once.

Rounds: Please follow the above listed maps to start off with each round. Also the Warzone system is teasing me a bit, please play your matches as soon as you can, would be very fitting if we could finish each round in scheme with the warzone system which is set for 2 days pr. round.
Swippy
Alliance Member
Alliance Member
BATTLE.NET: Niggipuh.542

Post by Swippy »

Ducksauce won against, but i think u cant change it , can u irony?

SO ducksauce will play with my name than in the tourny I guess
Irony

Post by Irony »

Yes, the warzone messes me up, giving me the admin panel and "looks" to change things, but doesn't work. Hope you can report his matches?
Swippy
Alliance Member
Alliance Member
BATTLE.NET: Niggipuh.542

Post by Swippy »

Irony wrote:Yes, the warzone messes me up, giving me the admin panel and "looks" to change things, but doesn't work. Hope you can report his matches?
Should be no problem
Irony

Post by Irony »

Okay, Confusion has taken control of the brackets, there are some errors hindering matches being reported, therefor I post the brackets here now, starting from 2nd round.

Eliminated

Assassin
KuzCo
---
Razormane
Nuf

------------------------------------
Xana
Dreadmoon
---
Irony
Kaffekaj