About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

about people

Post by SAMO »

Hey,

I See our news members are accepted very fast and are not that active around the forum, I make this topic to have the relationships between the members better and avoid fast leavings.
You can talk of everything you want here, about you and your games.

So i start. I am Samo, one of the TX frenchie. I've been playing for TX since two years, as à repcom member. Where I became a pro. I'm 18 years old and I am inactive til the 5 february.
My xfire addy is : samothui, and my bnet addy is txsamo 399.

Here you go :>
Candy™
StarCraft II Member
StarCraft II Member
BATTLE.NET: Candy - 472

Re: about people

Post by Candy™ »

Hey, I'm Candy, one other frenchie player !
I'm 16 years old, TX since only one month, but i know Samo since lots of years thanks to Repcom.
My xfire is damne, and my Battlenet account is Candy - 472.
I'm in silver 1v1 league and i'm looking for silver-gold mates to have some training matches, so if someone is up, please message me !

-Candy
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

I´m Shanks even though my Bnet account is BaSTa.
I play fot TX for almost 3 years now. I´ve been active in the RepCom section of TX for a very long time and now I try to become a decent SC2 player till now sadly without any succes... I´m 19 years old and as most of the guys from the ESL squad propably/hopefully know till now from Germany.
Irony

Post by Irony »

Lol Shanks. ^^

Hello my name is Marco and I'm from Denmark as most of you know. I'm 15 years old(Not 16-19 as some of you thought). I've been in TX since the 25th of April 2010 where I joined as a RepCom Member. Now I'm a SergeantMajor in the Omicron squad, but (un)fortunately I am inactive there now because of this division. (Depends how you look at it) And obviously I'm the DivisionGeneral of the Sc2 division since we started out a few months ago! And I'm very happy about it, guys please keep owning and stay active! My freetime I either spend with friends or family, if neither then I am usually either gaming or muscletraining (gotta keep fit :D). I take work seriously and I am a great "contact" you might call it. I have a tendense to be arrogant, but it's never personally or intended, so if you experience it, please bear with me. ;)
Candy™
StarCraft II Member
StarCraft II Member

Post by Candy™ »

Seriously, only 15 years old ? ^^
You look really grown, i thought you were at least 18 years old :up:
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

He is still in the puberty time :P
Candy™
StarCraft II Member
StarCraft II Member

Post by Candy™ »

Yes but these are maybe the best years of a life :D
You discover lots of... new things ^^
Irony

Post by Irony »

Lol, I am not the worst hit by puberty out there. And I preffer to look at all years as good. ^^
Darken
STEAM: Skod
BATTLE.NET: Darken

Post by Darken »

Hey, i'm 24 years old, from Denmark.

thats pretty much it :)

just joined TX, read a post on scii.dk
and now i'm here :)
just got into diamond, YEAH! :owned:
if i'm not playing sc2, id be playing lol with some mates, and pwn some n00bs :)

happy new years ppl! :) :wink: :wink: :wink:
Chrome.
Battlefield 3 Member
Battlefield 3 Member
BATTLE.NET: Inuyasha.858

Post by Chrome. »

Ye , I'm Chrome :)
Many of you know me from RepCom as MA - Chrome but maybe not all. So, I know this Clan from RepCom and joined here some devisions ,'cause I know you are just friendly guys like Samo - but ofc. there are always some flamer like Irony but nvm. :lmao:

jk. <3

~°}MÀ{-»Adren<3(!).™: Chrome ist wie Forest Gump D:
SýñÐicat & Chrome = Dreamteam for eeevverrr :wub:

Viruz!Viruz!Viruz!<3 Brooo :wub:
Xana
STEAM: Xana
BATTLE.NET: Xana

Post by Xana »

I AM FUCKING XANA AND I LIKE BIG LETTERS AND CAPSLOCK.

BIG LETTERS MAKES EASIER TO READ, OK? SO ALL IN TX SHOULD USE BIG LETTERS FROM NOW ON. CAPSLOCK MEANS CRUISE CONTROL.

I AM FROM DENMARK, AND I AM MENTALLY CHALLENGED. I'VE BEEN IN TX FOR ONLY A VERY SHORT TIME, LIKE A COUPLE OF MONTHS MAYBE. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ME, AND YOU WILL NOT KNOW ME.

MY NAME IS ANDERS, AND I AM FUCKING DANISH. RIGHT NOW I AM MAINLY PLAYING STARCRAFT 2 AND HON TO PASS TIME, BUT I HOPE ON GOING PROFESSIONAL IN SC2 IF I HAVE THE TALENT, TIME AND TEAM I'LL NEED.

In fact, I am a quite nice guy you can depend on. I have my freakouts, and I am very demanding of people who want to learn. I will teach, I will help, I will rage. Though, bottumline remains moving towards my goals, stepping over whoever I might have to leave behind.

Three D-words to describe me:

Dedication, Delusion, Devotion.

~ Xana.
Irony

Post by Irony »

Idk anything about spam. :>
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

I like you Xana.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

SAMO wrote:I like you Xana.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Irony

Post by Irony »

Why do you like him so much. :confused:

Vash is a liar!
Vash wrote:Image

Return to “StarCraft II”