Every member should read this.

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

Every member should read this.

Post by Irony »

Hello folks! From your recent activity I've decided to sit down and check the memberlist, to see who's active and who's not. We're growing _very_ big lately and I am drowning in organizing stuff for you awesome gamers.

Tournaments,
Training days,
ESL,
Forum management,

And the list goes on with smaller tasks aswell.

So I checked the list and compared it to your ingame activity and here are the results:

INGAME:

Active:
Irony
Kaffekaj
Heavenz
Penguin
Picknik
Koras
Candy
Eversword
ReMoR
TxSamo
Nuf
Inuyasha
Basta
Steener
Wobbly
Razormane
Xana
Darken
iClipse
Foulum
GaV
Viummaster
Pestilenz
CrackAttack
Jessen
Crackerboy
TheAsgart
Bloodz
Bear

Inactive:
Emil
Sicko
ArNO
Nogravity
Grace
Fash
SoulSilver

FORUMS:
Active:
Irony
Kaffekaj
Heavenz(kinda)
Koras
Candy
ReMoR(kinda)
Samo
Basta
Xana
Darken
TheAsgart

Inactive:
Active:
Penguin
Picknik
Eversword
Nuf
Inuyasha
Steener
Wobbly
Razormane
iClipse
Foulum
GaV
Viummaster
Pestilenz
CrackAttack
Jessen
Crackerboy
Bloodz
Bear
Emil
Sicko
ArNO
Nogravity
Grace
Fash
SoulSilver

XFIRE:
Active:
Irony
Kaffekaj
Remor
TheAsgart
Eversword(once in a while)
Azza
Heavenz
GaV
Xana(Trying to)
Samo
Penguin
Candy
PickNik
Inuyasha
Steener
Darken
Bear

Inactive:
Koras
Nuf
Basta
Wobbly
Razormane
iClipse
Foulum
Viummaster
Pestilenz
CrackAttack
Jessen
CrackerBoy
Bloodz

So what if I don't play, go away or both?
What can I do anyway, I can't imagine how I can improve this?

If you're on either of these "inactive" lists, then please try to improve that.

Ingame:

If you're inactive ingame without letting us know for more than aprox. 2months you will be put on a list of "Inactive" people and removed from the memberlist a month later. If you come back shortly after we might be able to figure it out, but this is just to state: Let me/us know when you're unable to be active, then it's all fine.

Xfire:
Xfire. It's a requirement to get in. I'm not going to make a rule about it, I'd just be very happy if you'd be on xfire whenever you're at your computer. (Of course this doesn't apply for people who cannot play because xfire makes them lag, but this is not very likely for most of you.) My job is much easier when you're on xfire, as I can reach you much faster. Being on xfire also describes your activity, like for example if you want a break from Sc2 and then go play some other games without letting me know, then how should I react? So being on xfire lets me know you're online, even though you might not be playing sc2.

So please use xfire or enable the auto-start if you're having trouble remembering to turn it on. You do that in the tools menu, then options, and it should say "startup settings" then you can check the box with auto-start when opening the computer.

Forums:
Again, it's not that hard. All I want you guys to do is join in discussions and play with applicants and post your oppinion on their application topic. Then just at least check the forum every few days since all announcements will be made here. The memberlist is growing quickly and it'd SO awesome if you all used the forums. 38 members is a lot in my oppinion but only a few of you use the forums, and not many to the fullest.

Promotions will also be based a lot off of these factors, so if you have any interest in making TeamXtreme better for both new and older members you should deffinately start moving!

And for everyone who are using xfire, the forums, and are active ingame, please keep owning!

Return to “StarCraft II”