Announcements and Changes for the Starcraft II Division

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

Announcements and Changes for the Starcraft II Division

Post by Irony »

~TeamXtreme Starcraft II Announcements~

Hello everyone! New stuff is happening again!

First of all I'm back for aprox. 3 weeks before I'll get busy with school again. And I'll therefor support you all as much as I can in the time I have.

Now for some announcements:

~ESL Squad~

We will start going into the ESL within a few months (1-2 or so) and thereby improve more rapidly by learning the comptetitive level of the game better.

Xana is now the ESL General and will be helping you guys with the training and myself with forum management. Congrats Xana you deserve it judging from your dedication! Even though the flu is holding you recently I hope you'll be back on track before I go busy with school again.
He'll be able to make training whenever people are online and feel like it, aswell as the usual voting, promoting, and moderating.

Promoted to ]-TX-[Xana{EGen}.

~Preservers Squad and Dominion Squad~

Heavenz is back and will support you preservers alot more, and overall be active! WB m8!

Dominion Squad will be reopened as the Preservers is growing quite big lately, and Preservers will therefor be halfed. And Shanks! Will be the Gen! Your school is deffinately taking a lot of time lately, but it's over before you know it! Congrats! ]-TX-[Shanks{DGen}!

The memberlist for the two squads will be updated soon. And while we wait for Shanks and Heavenz to decide about the members we'll have some more fun with!:

~Overall Starcraft II Division Announcements~

The TeamXtreme Starcraft II Open#2 is under way and signups have started, currently 13 players signed up, but since it's only been a few days I expect more to sign up. We might even have a shoutcaster for this one. (Only a danish one though, sorry you others!)
Make sure to invite your friends if they have Starcraft II!

For more info about the tournament read: TeamXtreme Starcraft II Open#2

Minor details to members: Your tags should now include your squad's first letter before your rank. For example: ]-TX-[Irony{PSgt} for Preservers Squad

That's all for now folks! Keep owning and active!

-Cheers Irony :wink:

Return to “StarCraft II”