I'm going to say sorry.

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

I'm going to say sorry.

Post by Irony »

Hi guys, I'm very sorry for not being able to put my full effort into the division lately, but I just feel so mentally broken and tired. And I think this is mainly because of school, but I'm also having family issues and so on. This results in whenever I get on my computer it's either to chill on the ladder, or just to go into sleep mode with some music.

Tournaments WILL continue to come, and ofcourse I'll try to play, train, announce, and arrange as much as I can.

Just wanted to excuse for my "ignorance" of the division lately. I'm facing a hard IRL time with a lot of stuff to do, and only very little time for, "me."

-Irony
Lionheart

Re: I'm going to say sorry.

Post by Lionheart »

Take a chill pill irony, I guess everybody in here knows you are an example of DivGen and we all know you have to take care about yourself and your reallife. I already told you I had to face the same problems, so dont feel sorry for anything, even if the fact that you are feeling sorry proves again what kind of extraordinary person you are. Take your time man, I am sure there wiill not be any member blaming you if you do so..
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

Lionheart wrote:Take a chill pill irony, I guess everybody in here knows you are an example of DivGen and we all know you have to take care about yourself and your reallife. I already told you I had to face the same problems, so dont feel sorry for anything, even if the fact that you are feeling sorry proves again what kind of extraordinary person you are. Take your time man, I am sure there wiill not be any member blaming you if you do so..
I got nothing to add. You are doing a great job here and you dont have to apologize for anything. I have a hard time myself right now but if you need some time of Hvnz, Xana and I will be able to keep everything around here going smoothly. :wink:
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

It's ok, Irony, we all have difficult issues in our real lifes and we totally understand you'd better spending some time for your life instead of playing games. I also had some problems lately and I couldn't be that active on the SC2 division but now this is solved and I can be more active from now on! Just take your time man, we will always support you. :-)
Pestilenz

Post by Pestilenz »

You do not have to say sorry, there is nothing to worry about - just get back on your feet at a pace that feels comfortable! ^^

Return to “StarCraft II”