Announcements 21.2

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

Announcements 21.2

Post by Irony »

Hello everyone it's time for some more announcements!

~Tournament Announcements~

The TX Open is set for 4th of March, I might be able to play with u guys but school got moved a week and so it's not sure. Time will show.
If you haven't yet signed up, PLEASE DO SO. As the signups end the last day in february.

A king of the hill like tournament, will be start at the 11th of march, and go on every third week. The last week of every "season" (52 weeks) will have a "finals" bracket based tournament to find the best person. That person will be entitled "King of the Hill" untill the end of the next season. This is supposed to find the very best of the players in the clan. It's going to be open for everyone.
NOTE: We will be using the WarZone system for this, so if you want to participate I suggest you go ahead and make an account whenever you've got some spare time. :-)

Are you an unsatisfied player from bronze-gold league and want to participate in the tournaments with an actual chance of winning? Well then late march/early april is going to be your lucky time! WarZone will be arranging tournaments ONLY for you awesome folks!

I know these are quite long sighted, but as earlier stated I'm not going to be active for a few weeks, starting next week. So I just thought I'd let this out here.

~ESL Squad Announcements~

Xana is away skiing for the week but he'll be back next week to continue training with you guys!

The current theme is Mechanics, how we execute stuff, do we keep our macro going, spend energy, build supply, react to scouting, scout on time, remember timings, expanding. And so on. This is the MAIN focus for any starcraft 2 player, when this is stuck on our backbone we'll start winning and then we can start focusing more on strategies and gameplans.

I've been having a very busy time, and therefor I've been needing some days off. Training will commence again this wednsday night at normal 8PM.

~Preservers Squad Announcements~

Training day is now every sunday from 7PM till 10PM with Heavenz and sometimes myself.

Gaming theme! mid march when I'm back we'll start training with you preservers guys, in 1v1. We'll focus on the BARE basics and how to get you bronze/silver people up in gold to a point where you can improve more rapidly! This will continue for a while to get as many as possible of you guys into the higher leagues and ofcourse to have a buttload of fun! Heavenz and I will be taking care of this project. So please support it by meeting up at the given training day(s.)

~Dominion Squad Announcements~

Well Dominion squad is only just starting up, and Shanks is a bit busy lately, you guys will get a lot of stuff, like tournaments, training days and so on. But for now all you guys must do is be patient.

You can also meet up at the training with me and Heavenz!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about it for this time, guys. Hope you'll support my constant brainstorming by joining the many different tournaments and events I'm planning for you guys!

-Irony
Pestilenz

Re: Announcements 21.2

Post by Pestilenz »

thumbs up
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Announcements 21.2

Post by Shanks »

Pestilenz wrote:thumbs up
we should talk to Vash to include something like that in the forum features...

Return to “StarCraft II”