Let's start from now.

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

Let's start from now.

Post by Irony »

Hello everyone! I've been very busy time and time again which has resulted in major lacks of work in to this division. And therefor I want it all to start from now. I'll make a few "concepts" and "rules" you might call them. The activity requirement is going to be more strict, the move in and out of squads/clan will be more smooth and constant. For you who meet at training sessions, participate in tournaments, and check the forums every now and again, no need to worry.

Firstly I want to introduce the new "Starcraft II News Letter" Topic. This topic will be an always updated topic for you members to use. It will include updates on tournaments, dates, training sessions, subjects for the training sessions, announcement dates, and minor changes.

Patch information and stuff like that will also be posted for people to know. It'll work like a newsletter for you guys, and will include a list of possibillities for you members to do so you'll always have a goal!

If you're a member, this is the place to check if you don't know how you're supposed to support the clan.

Also I'll start noticing people when they're starting to lack activity ingame, on forums, or both. Active = check the forums at least once pr. week, and and play the game also once pr. week at the least.

Short said; it's an updated list of what's new, and what's currently in work.

Hope you'll enjoy, check the topic for updates! :-)

-Irony ~ Back in action.

Return to “StarCraft II”