Announcements.

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Irony

Announcements.

Post by Irony »

Hello everyone, this is the last announcements I'll make for you as I'm resigning from my TX rights. I've decided to take the members who want to come, and go deeper into gaming and eSports, that's why I hereby announce Shanks/BaSTa as your new DivGen, his school is over and he'll deffinately have the time for you! Goodluck! BaSTa as DivGen is my last decission.

Furthermore the squads are removed and you'll be one single unit instead.

The members who leave are:
Irony
KaffeKaj
Steener
Bloodz
Xana
Pestilenz
AzZa
CrackAttack
DangerJoe
Mastem
Bear
Rebellion
Phaeton

Anyone's free to join if they can be serious and active about it.

That's all I have. Bye.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Re: Announcements.

Post by SAMO »

I leave too ^^
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

SAMO wrote:I leave too ^^
you´re serious?
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

No, that was a joke xD
I stay there, ofc.
Xana
STEAM: Xana
BATTLE.NET: Xana

Post by Xana »

I can only say we've been working a lot to make SC2 a growing and blooming part of TX. I've been straining to be online as much as I could for our members, and to improve our training schedule. I've put a lot of effort into making the SC2 division strong, structured and forward minded. I have my issues, and I've been working on improving those through the feedback I've been getting from our members. Overall, I like how the SC2 division turned out, for a while.

What caused me to consider, and seek new grasspaths, have been the wierd atmosphere around TX as a whole. I've been added to friendslist by so many people, I have no idea who were. Everything from Repcom players who wanted to have a few matches against TX, to LoL players who saw I played HoN. Even so, the TX command council has not once taken contact to me, the general of our main development team.

While it would make sense that the command council would mainly be speaking with the head-leader of the division, considering all the babbering I've come to hear through time - mostly about Irony not taking his position in this clan serious - I've gotta ask: How can Irony be considered to take everything regarding the clan serious, if the interest and evolvement in the Starcraft division is left almost entirely alone, save a few requests to use the WarZone? Clearly, if Irony had a resource problem, me, Hvnz and Shanks would be the ones to talk to.

Thus I am left with the impression that TX is going down the drain. The seriousness of the team is nothing noteworthy, if you have plans and dreams to become a competetive team. With this post I resign from theese forums, and I encourage you to change your viewpoint on a lot of things before it is too late.

- And Ironhide, you've got to grow a pair of balls and learn how to have some patience.

~ Xana, over and out.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Dear Xana,

I have just read your post and please excuse me for being a bit confused, but you are complaining that no member from the TX Command Council ever contacted you or talked to you, but actually I doubt that they do even know you. You have made less than 40 posts during your time in TeamXtreme, I really do not think you can expect people to know you then.

No matter how much effort you have put into the division in your training sessions or conversations with Irony/Shanks in Xfire, but since our clan's division are not only seperated squads but together build the community most of us like so much (even though it got its troubles recently, but there have always been ups and downs), so you have to make yourself known and respected by other members. This will not happen with 38 posts and no dedication showed in important discussions, topics or staffs.

And I have to agree that the SCII division was "left alone", but that was not our fault, it was yours (not you personally, but "you" as division). Just take a look at Modern Warfare 2. I barely know the members from the game, but I know them from the forums (they have took part in important discussions, they were bringing in ideas, they joined several staffs), because they show some effort and last but not least because they contacted me in Xfire and we had funny and entertaining conversations. Only if the members of a division show that they want to be a part of the community, they can expect to be seen as a part of it! But when I take a look at the SCII memberlist or approved applications, I see that 95% of the members got less than 5 posts, that they never talked to me or other members in Xfire. How can you seriously expect the division to be familiar in TeamXtreme if its members do not involve themself into the clan? Modern Warfare 2 has succesfully taken the step to a well known division of TX which got all our support, but if a division is locked in its own subforums and only talking to members from its memberlist, it just cannot be a full part of TX, that is not anyone's fault, it's just how it is. MW2 is even on a good way to be TX' new main division after Republic Commando, even though it started as small as SCII. The MW2 members have just tried to be a part of TX, while SCII did not (except a few members, but only those who have also been in other divisions of TeamXtreme).

And about your last sentence:
"- And Ironhide, you've got to grow a pair of balls and learn how to have some patience."

I am not going to answer on this because I just do have to let myself speak on such a low level. I do not even know where this is coming from as during my entire TX time I have not once spoken to you, and just heard your name twice. Once a week ago, and the 2nd time yesterday when you added me in Xfire but did not talk to me either.

Anyway I do wish all of you best of luck for your future gaming career, much success and a lot of fun.

Best regards,
Ironhide
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Xana
STEAM: Xana
BATTLE.NET: Xana

Post by Xana »

As a community, it should be the command's responsibility that the members who join its division are aware of where to go, where to be, and where to interact. - To my knowledge, Irony wasn't even a part of the command during -my- first few months in TX, so how can it be the divisions fault that we have no clue whats going on on the forum? Seriously, you want me to sit down and browse through all the random nonsense standing on theese forums to find that which I need to participate in? As a part of the Starcraft II division, I have had no clue of where to go to become a part of the discussions. Look at the homepage from a new members point of view; ITS A MESS, and noone was there to guide us through it.

It would've been simple to put together an introductionary thread, that all members, regardless of division, would have to read before becomming a part of TX. Yet, that and the fact that nothing was done about the Starcraft II division brings us back to my point of it not being a serious, organised community.

Even something on the frontpage, hidden from regular viewers stating which threads would be of interest to the whole community would've done a great deal. Nothing, nada, niet. We, the Starcraft division, were capable of taking care of ourselves, and that will continue to be the trend while we move on. Regarding your comment of me being childish, I've got the chatlogs between you and Irony. You kept attacking him, over and over. While Irony may have done things wrong - I am not at a standpoint to say he hasn't - that way of moving forward to bridge a relationsship between the divisions is pathetic, childish and way out of order.

You said it yourself, you want someone worthy of being in the command council. Looking at the way you behave yourself, and the way you move forward, I can state quite clearly that this someone will never be you.

~ Xana.
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

I don't get your points.
NO ONE in our whole community got an introduction for the forum, but nearly everyone is able to participate on stuff concerning TX, furthermore I don't think it's that difficult to recognize that the boards "TeamXtreme Clan Announcements" or "TeamXtreme Member Board" are forums which are an offer to every member of every division to take part in.
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

So Shanks new DivGen?
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

As a community, it should be the command's responsibility that the members who join its division are aware of where to go, where to be, and where to interact. -
We got a members area which does include all divisons for that. That place does exist, the SCII division just did not use its potential. That was clearly not the high command's fault.
Even something on the frontpage, hidden from regular viewers stating which threads would be of interest to the whole community would've done a great deal. Nothing, nada, niet.
Usually you find important topics under the categories called "TeamXtreme clan announcements" and/or "Members area". So these forums do exist as well.
It would've been simple to put together an introductionary thread, that all members, regardless of division, would have to read before becomming a part of TX.
We got a similiar thread in our members area once people joined the clan. The topic is called "Welcome new members!" and is a sticky post in our general members area.
Regarding your comment of me being childish
I never said you are childish. I just said I won't start to insult here, as you actually did.
You said it yourself, you want someone worthy of being in the command council. Looking at the way you behave yourself, and the way you move forward, I can state quite clearly that this someone will never be you.
I have already been in the Command Council for over half year, actually I have even been the head of the Command Council. You would know that if you had been active in the community of our clan.

Blaming TeamXtreme and me for the failing of your division is unfair, and yes now I do use the word, it is childish. How comes new members of MW2, BO and RC always find their way in the community without serious problems? How comes they have success? The high command was not contacting them either to care about their problems, they contacted the high command - that's the way it has to work. All the problems and issues you state could have been solved by you. The topic you claim to be missing (for new members) did exist, and let's just assume it did not - why have not you opened it or told the high command that is is missing? You never showed the effort to change something, you prefer complaining and moaning around... That's disappointing.

Regards,
Ironhide
Irony

Post by Irony »

It's his oppinion, and his experience. How can you judge that?

Hurling away on him instead of taking the point. I wonder more and more why you were ever chosen as CC head. Can someone please lock this? It wasn't meant for discussions, but just a statement to show what's different.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Irony wrote:It's his oppinion, and his experience. How can you judge that?
If he says "there is no member area" and there is a "member area", I can judge that quite well...

Anyway, this should surely be locked.
Irony

Post by Irony »

It's not exactly because it's easy to find these topics. So many announcements and other stickies that it looks like a total mess.

And you didn't just judge that, you judged his whole experience about TX, and started hurling at him as I said.
S.T.O.R.M.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by S.T.O.R.M. »

Locked.
-=INSTA-GOD=-
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: when storm says brb
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: i alt tab
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: and read the news.
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: usually can get to about page 157
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: before hes back

Return to “StarCraft II”