Promotions..!

General about the game.
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Promotions..!

Post by krauser »

Dear TeamXtreme-Members!

It is ok when you care about your rank... I can understand this and I also cared much about my rank... but don't exaggerate it and annoy everyone in XFire and ask for a promotion.... I can tell you: Stop asking me or other Generals for promotions... otherwise you have to wait even longer for your promo.

I'll tell you something about promotions:

-Your rank DOESN'T represent your skill. That's nonsense. It is possible that a talented PFC is better than his General.
-Your rank is a symbol for your effort you put into TeamXtreme.
-The best way to receive a promotion is to be active, to post screens, take part in scrims and intern matches, never ask anyone for a promotion, and any other way where you put effort in this clan.
-I give my best to find members in this clan who do exactly this points, which are discribed in the point above. When I find someone I'll contact him in XFire and tell him that he just got a promo...
-Isn't it better when you get a promotion without asking? Isn't it a sign that you REALLY deserve it?
-On average, you get 1 promotion in a month.
-When you don't get a promotion in a month and you really try to do the points I discribed, you can contact me in XFire and ask me for a 1on1 "and afterwards you can tell me everything" But don't ask me for a promotion directly!! HELL NOT!
-I said, you can get 1 promotion in a month, that's an average of course... you can wait 2 months for a promotion, and get the next promotion in just 2 weeks. But that can also work in the inverse way. REMIND THAT!

Read that carefully..
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Re: Promotions..!

Post by Numb »

Read and understood, Krausy!
Sticky this; really good points.
StaR

Post by StaR »

Yes, thats an important topic, nice work Krauser.

I share many points in the same way as you but there are some other points which I can not understand.

For example:
Krauser wrote:-Your rank DOESN'T represent your skill. That's nonsense. It is possible that a talented PFC is better than his General.
Krauser wrote:-Your rank is a symbol for your effort you put into TeamXtreme.

Well, first to start with, in my opinion a rank shows that you are skilled, you are DivGen, because you are talented Krauser. Ranks exist to tell how good you are, but on the other hand as you already said a rank is a symbol for your effort.

I heard that some Generals or higher Member in Team Xtreme complained about Iron and me, because of our quick promotions. Krauser told me that every Member should be LtC in circa one year, so i can not understand why you complain, because if we get promoted faster than other member we have to wait longer for the next promtion.
I got promoted from Vash for example, and it is an honour for me, because i heard that he do not give promotions to every member... . I do not think that you would say: "No thank you Vash, because i got promoted a week ago" if you have the chance to get promoted from him.
Krauser wrote:-I give my best to find members in this clan who do exactly this points, which are discribed in the point above. When I find someone I'll contact him in XFire and tell him that he just got a promo...
Thats really a nice idea Krauser, but wouldn´t it be unfair, if this person got promoted recently? I do not know.

I hope I don ´t say wrong things here, this is just my opinion^^ :D

Anyways... let ´s see what the future brings to us and excuse me for my bad english lol :D
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

Good points, Star, thanks for your feedback. I'll try to explain it more in detail:
StaR wrote: Well, first to start with, in my opinion a rank shows that you are skilled, you are DivGen, because you are talented Krauser. Ranks exist to tell how good you are, but on the other hand as you already said a rank is a symbol for your effort.

When you are skilled and when you improve and everything else (discribed points) is ok, you will receive a promotion. But when you are PFC and you have more skill than a SFC, the reason might be that you aren't that long in TeamXtreme like him. So your rank is not (only) a symbol for your skill, but a little indicator. But I think I know what you wanted to explain: When you have a high rank, you must have a high skill to receive a promotion.
AH FINALLY I FOUND SOME WORDS HOW TO EXPLAIN IT XD:

When you are a Private, you can have a low OR a high skill.
When you are Mjr (for example), you MUST HAVE a high skill.

So basically, a high skill is required for the higher ranks, and your rank is a symbol for many factors of effort you put into TeamXtreme (!!)
StaR wrote:I heard that some Generals or higher Member in Team Xtreme complained about Iron and me, because of our quick promotions. Krauser told me that every Member should be LtC in circa one year, so i can not understand why you complain, because if we get promoted faster than other member we have to wait longer for the next promtion.
I got promoted from Vash for example, and it is an honour for me, because i heard that he do not give promotions to every member... . I do not think that you would say: "No thank you Vash, because i got promoted a week ago" if you have the chance to get promoted from him.
That is a true statement. We should just stick to one promotion per month (AVERAGE), so you can get a promotion faster or slower. When you are skilled and put much effort in TeamXtreme (like you two) you don't have to wait THAT long, but there is still a time-limit, we can't ignore. And you are SFC and LCpl, and when you receive this promotions, this definately means that you deserve it and that the Generals won't regret this.
StaR wrote:
krauser wrote:-I give my best to find members in this clan who do exactly this points, which are discribed in the point above. When I find someone I'll contact him in XFire and tell him that he just got a promo...
Thats really a nice idea Krauser, but wouldn´t it be unfair, if this person got promoted recently? I do not know.
It would be unfair. That's why I try to find out when this "special" member got his last promotion. When he recently got a promotion, then I won't promote him, because his General already did this. (and the member got his prize for his effort already) There are only a very few exceptions.

Hope everything is clear now! (It took me long time to find the right words for this post, lol)
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Vicper™
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by Vicper™ »

nUmb wrote:Read and understood, Krausy!
Judge wrote:]-TX-[•Judge{DivCom}: qu'estce que le foutre ?
•UG|»Vicper«¦{TX-APP}: Suce le chibre à Samo tu auras une petite idée
]-TX-[•Judge{DivCom}: c'est du "je t'aime" en gelée
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

krauser wrote:-Your rank DOESN'T represent your skill. That's nonsense. It is possible that a talented PFC is better than his General.
-Your rank is a symbol for your effort you put into TeamXtreme.
Agreed.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
viva
xoxo Fanatiker
xoxo Fanatiker

Post by viva »

good one krauser!
you can´t ban me ":D"
first sotm winner who only has paint!
**United Federation of Awesomeness**

xoxo
Preloadet
STEAM: PreAltair

Post by Preloadet »

Read and understood!
Darkshines
Theta Corporal
Theta Corporal

Post by Darkshines »

Preloadet wrote:Read and understood!
same ... and yeah nice work
]-TX-[•†VùK†•{ThCpl}

Dementia is a nub ^^
Fash
Omicron Colonel
Omicron Colonel

Post by Fash »

agreed with krauser
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

i agree with most of your points but i think its ok if a members asks for a promo when its not getting too annoying
Dil
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by Dil »

Great topic
thanks Krasuer
Dil The American
Public Sever Ownage!!
]-TX-[•Díl: i'm out of weed
]-TX-[•Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: gah^^
]-TX-[•Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: I don't have this problem^^
]-TX-[•Díl: do you grow your own?
]-TX-[•Ð¢-17™{OmGen}: lawl
RC= ]-TX-[Dil{Vet}
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Nice work Krauser, a very nice statement.
Although I think StaR and me aren't the only one who get promotet to fast,
anyway I don't care about my rank since it is my fault that I had to start again from Pvt, so in my opinion, it is an honor to be in TX, and a higher rank is of course more attractice than a low rank, but if not, it's unimportant,
as you said, it does not represet skills or something like that.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

»Vi¢Þ€R™« wrote:
nUmb wrote:Read and understood, Krausy!
And really nice statement Krauser !
Varactyl
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Varactyl »

i agree, but i think i know that befor i read your text, i think all people must know that!
]-TX-[•Varactyl™{Veteran} forever!!!
TX is the best, but I respect the rest!

Return to “Republic Commando”