Hey TX , a little new =)

General about the game.
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Hey TX , a little new =)

Post by Dark Clone Volo »

Hey TX players =)

i think this message is more important for Vash but community need to know.

Again i'm already french so excuse my english ... :mrgreen:

I'm here to speak about Skip and maybe theta i'm not sure of him.
I told you on this topic : http://sandcrawler.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 49&start=0

Skip and theta were kids to try to keep their patch for themself like a fucking secret like billgates and now they make a new and a cool game like in battlefront 2 " the conquest game " to get some point in time, again thanks for them to creat that mod like i said on the topic and here :
http://dark-clone-team.xooit.fr/t617-Al ... -patch.htm

Now modders know how to creat better mod and fuctions. BUT NEVER THANKS TO YOU, i don't know if phobos learn to other modder how to mod function and no download mod but i don't care. with this post as i made you know : http://sandcrawler.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 49&start=0
They want to keep their secret i said no.

Now what they are doing ? the same ? Omfg what happens in their brains ? o_Ô i can't say , i don't understand , maybe they never play and they don't see players , the game have no some players , now we have RC have more european server 3 new tx and 5 new LL public servers there are more players since 2 month don't you think?

You'll see in a " conversation " as Skip told me i'm not a programmer because he is crying about the topic i made for everyone to show how to edit ncc.u
Cry me a river fucking kid i can say, i'm a programmer but YOU , YOU ARE NOT A PROGRAMMER , is this website is important for ncc patch ? http://forums.beyondunreal.com/ YES IT IS . they copy some script and what ? they say they made it ? Omfg and people you know what ? they forgot Too things. If they made patchs it's for community, no, it's not for people .... it's only for your computer , they act like billgates , they stole part script to MAC and counceal their script now in the conquest patch ( why patch fags it's a mod -_- , call is patch mod conquest or other )

Kids just find the glory with stolen script for your computer , haha ,

I have just one question for you skip and theta ( theta if you help this kid ) : If you made patch why don't you want community can make it too ? We know there are some kids like you but there are mature guy and programmer i know they can help to script ;)

Now the ever clever conversation i had with Skip, he knows ( i hope for him ) he will be now more than an Anti Armor in RC :mrgreen: :

Code: Select all

-=[PfW]=-Skip: how did you know from the release ??
-] LL [- Volo™: i know u're website
-] LL [- Volo™: and fraz tell me u made it
-] LL [- Volo™: and to try it
-] LL [- Volo™: That's really nice man 
-] LL [- Volo™: How did u host that mod ?
-] LL [- Volo™: xDDDDDDDDDDD
-] LL [- Volo™: failor va
-] LL [- Volo™: read that shit thx
-] LL [- Volo™: http://dark-clone-team.xooit.fr/t617-All-about-the-admin-patch.htm
-] LL [- Volo™: You are just a kid 
-] LL [- Volo™: Do you really think u can couceal the source code ?
-] LL [- Volo™: fail :/
-=[PfW]=-Skip: ha! then find a way to get compiled maschine code back to source code. no way. and if you should find a way (whats impossible) try to modiy or compile! surprise!
-] LL [- Volo™: i told you were a failor but u're more than that :/
-] LL [- Volo™: Be alone to mod it's cool ?
-] LL [- Volo™: and make me laught
-] LL [- Volo™: Code is easy to uncompiled -_-
-] LL [- Volo™: Source is in the .u
-] LL [- Volo™: u fail
-] LL [- Volo™: xD
-] LL [- Volo™: Lets
-=[PfW]=-Skip: ok, open it
-] LL [- Volo™: Learn english :D
-] LL [- Volo™: Code is easy to uncompiled -_-
-] LL [- Volo™: that's why i said the .u
-] LL [- Volo™: But no problem community will know Skip is the worst modder in repcom
-] LL [- Volo™: to think only for him :D
-] LL [- Volo™: But i can say it's a good mod 
-] LL [- Volo™: Made by an idiot 
-] LL [- Volo™: :/
-] LL [- Volo™: Poor guy 
-] LL [- Volo™: i'm sure u have 14 years old :/
-] LL [- Volo™: Kid mentality
-] LL [- Volo™: Now i'll post on forums :D
-] LL [- Volo™: BB
-=[PfW]=-Skip: du kannst dich nur beliebtmachen über beleidigungen anderer, niemals über ehrliche arbeit
-] LL [- Volo™: La ferme espece de cretin
-] LL [- Volo™: tu penses qu'a ta gueules de gamin
-] LL [- Volo™: Oh la gloire et tout 
-] LL [- Volo™: Mais omg 
-] LL [- Volo™: on a un jeu qui meur de plus en plus
-] LL [- Volo™: tu te prend pour qui espece de merde ?
-] LL [- Volo™: Va parler ton lagage tout seul -_-
-] LL [- Volo™: langage
-] LL [- Volo™: J'halucine 
-] LL [- Volo™: T'es grave con mec
-] LL [- Volo™: et rien à foutre que tu traduises ou pas
-=[PfW]=-Skip: oh and i saw your "better patch". omg you did nothing! 3 commands more and they're not working
-] LL [- Volo™: u can't saw
-] LL [- Volo™: u can't DL it
-] LL [- Volo™: failor
-] LL [- Volo™: u're just a kid
-] LL [- Volo™: and u know that think
-] LL [- Volo™: This conversation too will be posted on foru
-=[PfW]=-Skip: and you are the one ceeping your work from others
-] LL [- Volo™: i don't care i injure you in french
-] LL [- Volo™: u're just a gay
-] LL [- Volo™: Be alone i said 
-] LL [- Volo™: And stay it
-] LL [- Volo™: kill the game
-] LL [- Volo™: BB
-] LL [- Volo™: now don't speak to me plz
-] LL [- Volo™: idc
-] LL [- Volo™: bb
-] LL [- Volo™: have a good night
-] LL [- Volo™: ( fag .. -_- )
-=[PfW]=-Skip: haha. try to do it better! you dont even know the unreal engine, noobie. ater 5 years o RC noone achieved what i achieved. noone. you included. cant do that, because you even dont know how to program
-=[PfW]=-Skip: bye
<Cet utilisateur est désormais hors ligne>
French / english / german -> When i speak in french you can translate sentences with google you'll really understand he get my nerves to be so idiot and to understand i'll keep the game alive.

Bon pour les français de passage que vous compreniez l'anglais ou pas la conversation tourne just au fait que je l'engeule de vouloir tout garder pour sa gueule et empecher d'autre personne de SAVOIR comment faire des mod etc sans besoin de telechargement ;)

Now i have one thing to say to every people who install Patch NCC and are not modder and programmer, they can make some functions u can't know and for exemple crash u're servers etc , make bad jokes with it. i alaways wanted to keep the game alive anyone can't discuss me about that same as Vash , just one thing to say to you people.

Help me , if you know something about mod , programmer , Edit Last game mean conquest post it here : http://sandcrawler.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=55 or here http://sandcrawler.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 9&start=10

I hope community will help me same i help it. =)

Bb.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Hey TX , a little new =)

Post by Ironhide »

You're such a retard Volo, seriously. They've been workin on their mods, patches etc. for a long time and of course even they got some sources in the internet, but still it is their work and they spent hours in modding and trying out if it works!
The only thing you can say about it is copying their work, changing it a lil' bit and saying its yours... That is actually stolen and very poor.
Now you even start to complain that they don't like what you've done, that they do not accept that you published their work under your name. What the fuck is going wrong in your sick brain? That is just normal that they do not want someone to copy their work, we would not be happy either if you take our WarPack/Promod, change its name and publish it as your work... Since I spent a lot of time modding on my own I understand them perfectly and it would so pissme off to see a dumbass like you steal my whole work! Now gtfo with your stupid fucked up opinion and spam another forum.

EDIT:
I had to laugh very hard(!) when I read that: -] LL [- Volo™: Learn english :D
Your English is so bad.. Seriously you even translated your server renting website with Google. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Volo wrote:I hope community will help me same i help it. =)
Now you are just messing with us, aren't you? This just has to be a joke, a very bad one. You aren't helping anyone with your mentally disabled behaviour and attitude, you're just an annoying and very arrogant noob. Now fuck off please.
Last edited by Ironhide on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Shut Up, Volo. Simply Gtfo...seriously...
I have worked with Skip sometimews and he was chaning soemthing every 5 minutes while we were testing it.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

What THE hell is this meant to show us, Volo? You're just exposing yourself in a such retarded way. Wow, you must be a really desperate guy if you need to post BULLSHIT like this. I do FULLY agree with Ironhide. This is is just ridiculous, not more, not less.

Skip and Theta were the first people who discovered how to bring such admin commands etc. into RepCom. It does not matter HOW they did it, it just counts that they did it! You must be a mentally injured person that you feel to post such bullcrap. Man, very less things let me get angry. Congratulations, you just found one of them!

I will not lock this, because EVERYONE here will agree with me. This is so fucking poor man.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Devour
Theta Private 1st Class
Theta Private 1st Class
STEAM: noogai78

Post by Devour »

He even posted the same bullcrap on the MÀ Forum: http://z7.invisionfree.com/ModernArtz/i ... try4723346

Get a life, mate. :slash:
'Nuff said already by previous posters.
I do not take signature requests, sorry. (I do some other request though)
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

He posted this bullshit like on ALL clan forums... seriously Volo, get a life.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Dark Clone Volo
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Post by Dark Clone Volo »

Men maybe i'm not clear ... they work fine , they work great and they made ( and make ) great work , i just can't accept they keep their work secret.

I don't make this message for me, but for every modders.

Understand me =) they act like billgates and now .. more and more ... But i'm linux hehe, do this image is a better way to understand me ?

So i don't say bullshit and everyone need to know their selfishness. :nutty:

PS : get a life ? o_O Omg are you all retarded here ? Posts spend 30 sec xD
i hope u'll understand what i mean under this message but in the first way u don't -_-

Je sais que j'y suis aller direct, mais autant être clair. C'est pas en faisant le jeu du c'est moi qui a fait çà et ci et çà mais j'explique rien à personne qu'on va faire progresser RC. Les TX ont sortit le promod grace à qui ? principalement à sandcrawler.net mais comme c'est bizarre Oh oh oh eux ils expliquent =) comment procéder. J'aurai même pas cru un seul instant que les TX m'aurai autant déçu en si peu d'instant. M'enfin sa ne m'étonne gère plus que çà vue qu'ils utilisent le patch ncc. Y'a des gens comme phobos qui ont le temps pour scripté des bon mod mais sans moi et mon post sur sandcrawler.net il aurai jamais trouvé comment faire ses mods et votre instagib donc merci d'être un peu plus comprehensif à l'avenir, sa vous évitera encore et encore de passé pour des :ugh: à mes yeux. Comme Vash qui vous fait sa trouvaille du telechargement à 8Kb/s sa vient de moi il fait comme eux alors sa reaction ne m'étonne pas mais perso rien à callé vue qu'apres de plus ample test sans vash j'ai pas reussi à aller au dessus de 30Kb, donc go placard comme tant d'autre projet rc.
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

fuck off with french.

1) ur the most immature retard around here
2) skip and theta are doin a rly good job
3) idk why they "keep their secrets" and if they rly do, but if they do so, they got reasons for it: possibly testing it again or editing before releasing it.
4) plz, learn english, i think judge or war or whoever whos french doesnt rly wants to translate ur shit into english.

kiddo
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Dark Clone Volo wrote: Je sais que j'y suis aller direct, mais autant être clair. C'est pas en faisant le jeu du c'est moi qui a fait çà et ci et çà mais j'explique rien à personne qu'on va faire progresser RC. Les TX ont sortit le promod grace à qui ? principalement à sandcrawler.net mais comme c'est bizarre Oh oh oh eux ils expliquent =) comment procéder. J'aurai même pas cru un seul instant que les TX m'aurai autant déçu en si peu d'instant. M'enfin sa ne m'étonne gère plus que çà vue qu'ils utilisent le patch ncc. Y'a des gens comme phobos qui ont le temps pour scripté des bon mod mais sans moi et mon post sur sandcrawler.net il aurai jamais trouvé comment faire ses mods et votre instagib donc merci d'être un peu plus comprehensif à l'avenir, sa vous évitera encore et encore de passé pour des :ugh: à mes yeux. Comme Vash qui vous fait sa trouvaille du telechargement à 8Kb/s sa vient de moi il fait comme eux alors sa reaction ne m'étonne pas mais perso rien à callé vue qu'apres de plus ample test sans vash j'ai pas reussi à aller au dessus de 30Kb, donc go placard comme tant d'autre projet rc.
I know i said that directly, but i want to be clear. That's not with doing the game of : "I did that and that and i don't want to explain anything to anyone" that the game will progress. ProMod was released (right?) thanks to who ? Thanks to Sandcrawler.net but that's strange, Oh oh oh them, they explain how it works. I did not think once that TX will disappoint me in that short time. Anyway, it does not surprise me because they use the patch ncc. There is people like Phobos who have time to script good mod but without me and my post on sandcrawler.net they won't find how to make these mod and you instagib, so thanks to be a little be more understanding later, it will avoid you to look like some :ugh: to me.
Like Vash who find the downloading at 8Kb/s, it comes from me, he does like them so his reaction doesn't surprise me, but i don't care because after bigger test without Vash i didn't achieve to go below 30Kb, so go to "cupboard" like a lot of others RepCom plan.

I hope you understood it, that was not easy to translate :neutral:
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Thanks for translating, War, next time post in English Volo.
However I do not want to discuss this anymore, Skip and Theta have done a great work and no one achieved what they did. Even if they kept the way they did it as a secret, it does not matter because we could always message them and ask if they could include another feature in the patch, or if they can enable anything else. And they did (working on CV currently). If they did not want to tell how to edit the patch, it was probably just because they wanted to prevent someone copying their work - what you finally did.
We never needed your "help", and neither did they.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Volo, NO ONE has to share ANYTHING with you if he DOES NOT WANT it! Accept it. Your whining on all clan forums will not change it.

I can understand Skip & Theta FULLY if they want to keep their work in their own hands. I'm very sure they would have shared it with you, if you weren't such an idiot....
Devour
Theta Private 1st Class
Theta Private 1st Class

Post by Devour »

Ironhide wrote:(working on CV currently)
Sweet! Please tell me they're removing it!
TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Rain.™/Devour.™ wrote:
Ironhide wrote:(working on CV currently)
Sweet! Please tell me they're removing it!
I can tell you that. :D
Devour
Theta Private 1st Class
Theta Private 1st Class

Post by Devour »

Go ahead then? xD
TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Rain.™/Devour.™ wrote:Go ahead then? xD
I though you could think along XD

Return to “Republic Commando”