It's time to say sorry..

General about the game.
SeanyWDM

It's time to say sorry..

Post by SeanyWDM »

It's time to apologize to all TX Members. I showed a really bad behavior towards TX Clan and especially towards some members, I was in good standing since I joined TX the first time. Everything started as I joined TX the 2nd time, I was kinda happy that Vash and the others gave me her votes and trusted me, even if I disappointed most of them. After a couple of weeks I started flaming against Matzey cause he used ACP in a Match, even if I was in rage in real life this is no excuse for being a retard. After that I flamed a lot more guys, I started to insult Scarv, wanted him to leave, that's why I insulted him. All in all that was not the right way, and I got kicked what was definitely the right choice made by the CC. It became more and more worse, I started to spamm in my kick-topic, insulted members like Encide, which I really repent. Sorry for that. After a match I played against Storm, Crusher and someone I don't remember I was pissed about Storm, cause he didn't acted like he probably has to do. My behavior wasn't the best, and I am really sorry for that. We started to insult each other, he blocked me and I thought it would be fine now, but it was not. I wanted to create an "UN" for RepCom to discriminate TX, which was honestly the worse Idea since RepCom exists. I acted like a big idiot and showed you the worse and childish side of me. All in all I want to apologize to whole TX, and especially to some special Members.
I am really sorry.

Matzey
Hidden content:
We met us a long time ago the first time, we was in good standing till I raged in Interns. You are a great person, and I don't really get the point, why I insulted you. It was always fun to play with, and against you. That was definitely not correct and I really want you back in my Xfire list to play some matches against you in the next weeks and months. ;)
Ironhide
Hidden content:
I really like(d) you. I can understand you if you are angry about me, I insulted you and many other members in TX, spammed to forums and was really arrogant towards you. It was also always fun to play with and against you. I can fully understand you, if you don't wanna forgive me.
Geniuz
Hidden content:
I know, I didn't flamed against you, and you always tried to help me. But with the RepCom UN I insulted you more or less, you are a part the Clan and I really want that you know, that I like you very much and you are a good friend of mine in this Community. I hope we can play some matches together and chill around in Teamspeak. ;) I would be happy if you would come on the WDM TS, as you did before. It was always funny. I hope you forgive me for being a retard.
Storm
Hidden content:
Yea, what should I say.. We were always in a good standing, I like you really, and it was really fun to play with you and hanging around with you in TS. I don't know why we insulted us each other. I know, I made really stupid things the last month, including the RepCom UN, and I don't wanna that you hate me, I really like you. I hope we can clear it via Xfire or whatever. I acted like a retard towards you, sorry for that.
Vash
Hidden content:
You trusted me and gave me my last vote for my second join. And I'm very sorry that I disappointed you. You are a great Leader and really mature guy. I don't know what could I say more. Sorry that I wanted to discriminate TX...

Encide/Aequitas/Lionheart
Hidden content:
Yea, you were always a big help for me. Since we met us in Cologne in our RRP Time, we were friends. I'm sorry that I insulted you. You are somehow an Idol for me, you are a great GFX guy and a really friendly person, even if u changed a lot in the time, you were spending in the RepCom Community. I don't get it why we got in a bad standing, I really want you, that you forgive me. I can fully understand you, if you don't want to.
Matzey
STEAM: Skywalker_xXx

Re: It's time to say sorry..

Post by Matzey »

The apologize from my side for my career is accepted. That was a right decision of you and important for me, that I see the old Pinky who called me "Fotzenbruder <3". ;) I've known, you was great, I just didn't understand this reactions of you. I'm happy that I'm the first person who gets those sorry words, because you insulted very hard.

Matzey ;)
'7Lives.Matzey
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

hat aber auch gedauert, spasti :)

ip?
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
SeanyWDM

Post by SeanyWDM »

GeniuZ wrote:hat aber auch gedauert, spasti :)

ip?
Deine Mutter :> Du dumme Hure! :D<3
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

SeanyWDM wrote:..
I was kinda happy that Vash and the others gave me her votes
I knew it .. Vash is a girl ! >:D
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Please do not spam in this topic, it's a serious one.
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Post by Madara »

I never had a problem with you dude.
But it's nice that you wrote this topic
]-TX-[Madara™{OmCpt}
Darude- Sandstorm
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

SeanyWDM wrote:you don't wanna forgive me.
You got it.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

If you'd have written this topic some months ago instead of spamming every topic which talked about you/aquaz, maybe more people could forgive you now :Q
Anyway I don't have to forgive you since your behaviour has always been nice with meh.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Locked. :wink:

Btw. 3 out of 8 currently banned accounts are yours. What's about getting a life instead of annoying us?
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

What's wrong with being sorry for something?
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

War wrote:What's wrong with being sorry for something?
Nothing, though it's weird to have 100 accounts.

Return to “Republic Commando”