Tipps & Tricks

General about the game.
Liberty

Tipps & Tricks

Post by Liberty »

Moin Moin,
habe mich nach einiger Zeit überwunden, mich hier im Forum anzumelden.
Ich wollte mal fragen, was Ihr so für Tipps habt für jemanden, der zwar imgrunde genug Abschüsse verzeichnen kann, jedoch zu häufig draufgeht :D
Grundsätzlich hätte ich auch Interesse an einer Mitwirkung im Clan, denke allerdings, dass ich nicht gut genug bin. Mag sich vielleicht mal jemand im xFire melden? Aber nicht böse sein, für mich ist dieses Programm noch ein böhmisches Dorf.
Bis dahin,
freundliche Grüße
Liberty
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Re: Tipps & Tricks

Post by 1eShit »

Hey Liberty !

Welcome here on our TX Forum.
Well, the best training is to keep active and play, I think the best mode for improving is playing DM.
If you keep playing you'll notice that you improve from time to time.

If you think you are not good enough, you can try to app anyway and see your application as a kind of training, aside from that you could app for a clan which has lower requirements ;)

My xfire: 1eshit

See you around !
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Hi und willkommen hier bei TeamXtreme! Schön, dass Du Dich für unsere Community interessierst. :-)

Was Tipps usw. angeht, haben sicherlich einige Member vieles zu erzählen... kannst sie gerne in Xfire adden oder auch hier im Forum fragen. Aber bitte künftig auf englisch, damit auch jeder hier es versteht. :-)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Hi man ! I don't understand german but when I read the post of 1eShit I think that you want to improve.

What I can tell you is that you should play TDM, with only sniper (for example if you want improve your sniper).

To got more technique, play DM and try to don't die...

but of course the best way to improve is to play scrim/intern with a clan...
Click for watching:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

DC.LegenD wrote:To got more technique, play DM and try to don't die...
This is no instruction to camp somewhere in e.g. vents though. :-)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Drugy
Former Member
Former Member

Post by Drugy »

Hey Liberty :)
Feel free to add me in xfire if u got any questions! ;)

<- unholy9
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: btw
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: how do i move people on ts?
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: to another channel??
[14:02] ]-TX-[•Drugz™: LOL

Proud Co-Leader of ZoomBlast appreciation society!
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Hi dude!

The only thing you can do to improve is simply playing. :-)
Do not hesitate to contact us via xfire to take part in match when you will feel ready to do so.
Xfire : samothui
Freshy
LoL Manager
LoL Manager

Post by Freshy »

Hey,
If you need training play on the Public Servers, or msg me for a 1on1. I will show you some usefull tricks. ;)
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Vash wrote:
DC.LegenD wrote:To got more technique, play DM and try to don't die...
This is no instruction to camp somewhere in e.g. vents though. :-)
Of course camp in vents is really low :slash:
Try to get the best K/D ratio :up:
Click for watching:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

DC.LegenD wrote:Of course camp in vents is really low :slash:
Oh, thats quite insulting to me :frown:

The main tip is to get a good config and stick to it. Find the perfect mouse sensitivity for you and never change it. This is the reason I still have my mouse even though i'd of replaced it by now except im used to it. If it broke i'd get the same one.

Most BS you read all day^
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Penguin wrote:Find the perfect mouse sensitivity for you and never change it.
I'm changing it pretty often, whenever I notice something is wrong with my aiming I try to find the reason and solve it by changing the setting in my Razer driver. Often I even switch the profiles ingame which takes less than a second, I got a few different profiles with different settings, some of them even got a difference between the sensitivity of the x axis and y axis.
Last edited by Ironhide on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Hilfe. Ich schreibe nur ungern in Englisch, da ich mich so nicht sehr präzise ausdrücken kann - will es aber mal versuchen.

Thank you, guys, for your help. I'd really like to have an 1 vs 1 with someone of you just to find out, how good I am at the moment and what I should - or need - to improve. I am learning for my Abitur, some kind of school's last test - for the non-German people here, so I do not have that much time I'd like to have to practise RC.
My ingame name is LTD_Zielesny, maybe someone has already noticed me :D
I tried to add some of you at xFire, but it failed because you have got too much invitations or friends. If you have time and you're interested to play with or against me, please contact me at/on (?) xFire. But I am not able to play RC while xFire is still running, because the game will lag very hard then.
Greetings
Liberty
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

I want to add something too. Me personality I play with Zoom+Blast, it means that you play with Sniper (zoom) and Blaster. You hit someone with sniper, then he must have 2hp and then you blast him down :up: Its easy but you must good at the weapons. Some people play with Acp+Sniper. You only must find your own type.

Some people said that zoom is low but its still easier to kill and easier to hit your enemy in my opinion.

Playing Dm ist the best way to be better. Its funny and you can see how often you were killed.
Revenge
STEAM: hopperfutzi

Post by Revenge »

Hey... Zielesny, in these days there are rarly (friendly) new RepCom players who want to play without noob waepons.
I guess you could become a part of "our" community.
Add me in xFire if you wanna to
<- omg the addy is right here in my profile :o

Just a few clans are still playing RepCom ... and imo every clan here needs "young players".
Maybe you can take part in some matches. :)
EnCore.™
STEAM: TehEnCore96
BATTLE.NET: 907 | EnCore

Post by EnCore.™ »

Hey,
We have already talked about it a little in xFire. If you have further questions to ask simple.
Add just a few people and ask them how you can improve things like your death rate. :up:
Streaming Member of LevelBF: Livestream

Return to “Republic Commando”