Zarbon misses you!

krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Re: Zarbon misses you!

Post by krauser »

@Zarbon: Insurance and finance? Phew... hope you like it, but keep in mind that theory and reality are completely different in finance - just seek for an internship to find out.. I'm studying business law (75% law, 25% economics) for 2,5 years now and it's really exhausting. I like the subject, but the amount of sites to learn is crazy (Legend has to live through the same, I guess :D). Honestly, everything seems too "serious" for me right now, everything in life is about university and "getting a proper job" right now - really disgusting if you ask me. I have to find back to more spare time, but it's not that easy having such hard studies.

I bet you all do great in life, mastering your difficulties as time goes by and enjoying life whenever possible, right? :)
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Yes, I know. Some professors told us that we might need only 30% of what we are studying if we get the job... :fuuu: :fuuu:

I think there is no student who ever used 100 % of the the whole theory for jobs.

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

True that :)
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

That`s exactly the reason why I refused to study because of having to learn AGAIN things I would not need.
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

uhm. since we are talking about decisions in life and free time:

i quit school after class 11/13 (finish 13 = abitur) cuz my life was just going crazy, didnt know what to do, private struggle (family), crime, etc.
so i just quit school despite of all plans i actually had (going to uni, getting a teacher). like 12 months later i sorted out some of my problems and applied for a job, started a 3yr lasting traineeship in summer 2012 and quit that in february 2014 (insurance broker [hello, zarb =)]) cuz the job was boring as fuck (tho i already made good cash). in summer i started another three years of school for getting my abitur at an institute via continuation education. since i go to school regularly (i live like in the school LOL. ask aphex haha. its like a residential college) i dont need to to shit in my free time even tho things in class use to be more difficult compared to when i was 16. i need to read a page once (even biology/chemistry stuff) and talk a little about it and its memorized for ages so my life is pretty chill. i got a shitload of free time and more than enough money (no extra job, educational payments from father BUND) for having a nice life. ill drop out university at like 28 or 29 but fuck that shit. money means absolutely nothing. those words are old but true: you cant buy time. i enjoy every second of my free time. i can play computer games 8h/day if i wish to. i may go to the gym, buy some beef and have a nice meal. life is so cool. please, do me a favor and take some off time, guys. at least when your purse is fine with that. that straight life "finish school, university, job" brings nothing but frustration when you are like 40+. ofc, some people are workaholics, having no benefits from taking an off time, but for most of us its a life improvement to just chill and do the fuck you want.

wow this sounds so lazy. it aint like this. i wanna go to university (biochemistry/genetics + trophology) + a job at an university for researching or work self-employed as personal trainer e.g.

just wanna say even the worst things turn out into fancy stuff. from time to time.

OKAY I STILL DUNNO WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS WITH THAT POST tbh.
probably that im just happy i didnt finish school that early cuz my life is superb right now. DONT KNOW. LOVE YOU GUYS. im sober btw.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

Life's hard. I know what you mean. But don't forget. There are not always bad times.

:)

Who cares. People even studiying with 40+++. There was a senior student in my university, so... ;)
Last edited by Žarbon on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
wesley
Omicron Private
Omicron Private
STEAM: !#SexyPeanuts<3

Post by wesley »

Zarbon.... <3
in Memories of Zeta<3
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

Cool to hear from you Geniuz! :) And very cool to hear that you are doing fine!
GeniuZ wrote: please, do me a favor and take some off time, guys.
It's hard but I'll do so. Promised.
GeniuZ wrote:that straight life "finish school, university, job" brings nothing but frustration when you are like 40+
I fully agree. Normal life just doesn't follow this order - although we get told so by society (just read job advertisements...). Private problems will get in between your plans and fuck everything up. This is why we have to learn that we don't have to start with a job as soon as possible..
Henry Ford

Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

GeniuZ wrote: in summer i started another three years of school for getting my abitur at an institute via continuation education. since i go to school regularly (i live like in the school LOL. ask aphex haha. its like a residential college)
Yeah, was the coolest school I've ever been in haha! Or perhaps its just much cooler than an English school.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Hey guys,

I miss you all! I'd like to play some matches with you anyday...

On my personal side, I'm having my exams in a bit more than one hour, I really don't feel it well since this is a sad day for my country because yesterday terrorists shooted 10 journalists and 2 policers in the center of Paris. You might heard it on the radio or on TV, you also have to know that today another terrorist shooted two people in Paris and killed one of them. At uni we did a minute of silence at lunch and social medias are overflooded with love, peace and hope messages. We did numerous walks all over France in big cities to back them up, and today will be the same as well at 6pm.

The journalists who got killed were journalists for a satirical magazine called Charlie Hebdo, which makes many jokes about news all over the world. They have been threatened since 2006 because of all the religious articles they published toward Islam.

Everyone is wearing a black shirt and publishing tweets and statuses with the # Je Suis Charlie, which means I Am Charlie. This is a very sad day for France and I realize it since it's happening in my country, we all are ravaged and really afraidof what could happen, luckily no one is stigmatizing on muslims in general but only extremists, well I don't really have words, me and all my friends are kinda shocked...
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Good luck with your exams!

It's indeed very sad what happened in your country. There are thousands of people dying around the world from war, hunger and oppression so I always feel a bit guilty if things like this get to me more than all the other shit that happens around the world but people in our society getting killed for sketches they're drawing is so fucked up.
And ofc scum like the front national gets more popular than ever :/
...luckily no one is stigmatizing on muslims in general but only extremists...
Hope it stays that way!
ImageImage
Horror
Kappa Colonel
Kappa Colonel

Post by Horror »

All those people still alive :) makes me amazingly happy.

Since everyone's stating their current situation, I'll just join in: I finished school back in 2014 (did 13/13 years unlike genius ^^) Afterwards I didnt have a job for 6 month, in which I got several trainer certifications in table tennis. (Quite a good way to earn some money btw) Since September 2014 I've been doing a voluntary year of social service at the local table tennis association. I'm spending about 40 hours a week in a fucking sports hall, quite nice in Winter but pretty much annoying when its hot outside..
I'll be finished in August before I'll start studying business administration or management in September. Thats quite it so far, guess I'm not that busy right now since Im still playing DotA 2 quite actively but however.

:)
GeniuZ wrote: Hat diese Nathanel van der Beek en geilen Arsch?!?!?!
Geniuz wrote:naja die war am tanzen und ich meinte nur so "is ja voll laser wie du abggehst" :D
Olima

Post by Olima »

Die Sehnsucht des Schwans ist dem Spatzen fremd.www.hulle6.com

Return to “General Talk”