Who, in your opinion, was the best RC player ever?

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Who, in your opinion, was the best RC player ever?

Post by Vash »

Scarv, haha. He was a special one to say the least...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

ScarV changed his name into Scarv because his former name was ScarF without knowing what it meant in english rofl

nuff said
Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

My favorite memory of ScarV memory was when he complained that his apartment smelled of smoke when he smoked inside.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Drift wrote:My favorite memory of ScarV memory was when he complained that his apartment smelled of smoke when he smoked inside.
Pretty sure it was his mums house and he was panicking she would find out he was smoking :lmao:

Most BS you read all day^
Drift

Post by Drift »

Penguin wrote:
Drift wrote:My favorite memory of ScarV memory was when he complained that his apartment smelled of smoke when he smoked inside.
Pretty sure it was his mums house and he was panicking she would find out he was smoking :lmao:
I distinctly remember asking him to open a window or door to air it out and his complaint was that it was too cold to do so.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Genuinely sad I was not mentioned here :(

ScarV stopped being even decent when nades were limited to 2 haha!
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

I also was not mentioned so i feel u Barcode. I was a good player probably one of the best player of this game for several years. Yes I disappointed some people in the past, about my behavior and the fact that I was going in a lot of different high level teams of Republic Commando appearing not really loyal as player and i'm sorry for that i was young but many players have been spreading false informations about me in order to discredit me and feed the hate, like a lot. Anyway, the last person being the only one to have accepted to face me in 1v1 was "Habbe" and in spite of my weak activity on the game I still won on a 15-13, it is not very representative because it's only 2 points apart. But it's still decent and Habbe figure on the list it seems. Some players are probably better than me but I think I have my place in this top and many other players also deserve their place in this top like players from RC, Motr and many other clans

Have a good day guys
Last edited by Mystic on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-TX-[•BlackStar™ wrote: So ur perherps a bit better than me.
- Mystic
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

Mystic wrote:I also was not mentioned so i feel u Barcode. I was probably one of the best player of this game for several years. Yes I disappointed some people in the past, about my behavior and the fact that I was going in a lot of different high level teams of Republic Commando appearing not really loyal as player and i'm sorry for that i was young but many players have been spreading false informations about me in order to discredit me and feed the hate, like a lot. Anyway, the last person being the only one to have accepted to face me in 1v1 was "Habbe" and in spite of my weak activity on the game I still won on a 15-13, it is not very representative because it's only 2 points apart. But it's still decent and Habbe figure on the list it seems. Some players are probably better than me but I think I have my place in this top and many other players also deserve their place in this top like players from RC, Motr and many other clans

Have a good day guys

I was thinking about mentioning you along with a few others but I was halted by the fact that I didn't really know you that much. I had just heard positive things about your skills :up:

Edit: With conspicuous finesse I hs'ed a disguised Penguin three times in a row in a 1v1 during my TX app period I think that instantly makes me at least the 2nd best player in RepCom history
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Mystic wrote:I also was not mentioned so i feel u Barcode. I was probably one of the best player of this game for several years.

:lmao: :lmao: I always liked your humor. This was a joke... right?

Most BS you read all day^
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

:slash:
- Mystic
InSanE
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by InSanE »

Damn.

This place has really gotten a bit dusty.

Hi. :wink:
]-TX-[>InSanE{CWO}
Capgun
STEAM: MrCapgun
XBOX Gamertag: Confusiate
LoL Name: MrCapgun

Post by Capgun »

Sucks I'm not mentioned.
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Mystic wrote: Anyway, the last person being the only one to have accepted to face me in 1v1 was "Habbe"
https://imgur.com/DwDGr8e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Mystic wrote:Anyway, the last person being the only one to have accepted to face me in 1v1 was "Habbe"

No one cares, actually. Each time you were losing to a 1v1 match either you rqed or blamed your mouse (can also remember the times you said your brother was playing for you and that was the reason you were losing :confused: )
You were not mentioned in here because you're too cocky or weren't active enough. Only the fact that no one mentioned you makes you angry and you start praising your own cause, when most of the players in here merely played with you. You were good but seriously, stop sucking your own weiner. Habbe was a legendary player at his time but he couldn't stand a chance against players such as Vash and Penguin in 2015 simply because he stopped playing actively when we kept playing every evenings 5 or 6 matches with top level players. You wouldn't have stood a chance either. I have a deep respect for Habbe because of everything he achieved but at the end of the game he was just one step behind of us.

By the way 1v1 games aren't really reliable when it comes to prove real skills, they're too random with spawns, maps, weapon spawns, ping and there's also many others factors to be considered in. 3v3 or 4v4 matches were what was hard and that's in those kinds of matches someone's skills pop up. Just the fact I could win 15-4 against Legend (who was and still is clearly the best dude who ever played this game) and then lose the same score and then win and lose again for a 15 1v1 matches-spree proves it right.

Now I mean this topic shouldn't go for a fight because there's no use of it, the game is dead, no one plays it anymore and we're talking about things that happened years ago. Move on with your life and stop being so arrogant, Mystic, it's just embarassing because you're the only one believing what you're writing. I mean, what's the purpose of saying you were one of the best during several years when no one played you during those years? I'm not trying to bash anyone, but it's exhausting to see the community of our favourite game continuously flaming each others because of their ego, even 2 years after the servers went down. I gave up trying to be the best because I don't care anymore and I'll just remember the good times. This game never went ESL or pro, no need to fight for the "best player" title because there was no official ranking and everyone did great things.

Just talk with respect, let's not kill what's left of TX clan and forums like this
Last edited by SAMO on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

It's time to clarify things.

First, i have a brother "Pro" who was initially in "DarkClone" the first team of "LegenD"alias "DarkClone V" in the past and Volo. Legend can confirm this. And he was also playing sometimes on my computer. I even proved it in vocal on the teamspeak when TX members were accusing me of "Multiclanning".

The game was already dead after 2009-2010 with an average player of 100+. That's facts. I was playing during the gold age of Republic Commando and one of the first TX member in 2006. How can you just say "no one played you during those years?" That's ridiculous.

I'm not arrogant, that's just facts, i was one of the top players in the past. That's not vanity just facts.

You were always lying to invent things about me Samo everytime; you did 3 1v1 vs me in the past and you lost everytime. You never ever did 1v1 vs me in your prime time. Cause you were everytime refusing or ignoring my 1v1 requests with my TAG on, and you can say every lies of the earth but we both know why if you had lost you would have lost all credibility to your lies. Stop keep thinking that you were facing me under other names on public servers, i was playing 2 times a month man, 2 times and you were spreading bullshit on TX forum that i was playing "24/7" in 2013/2014 that's ridiculous. You were insulting me on a lot of TX topics and i did not even answer, you were trying so hard to discredit me saying that i was a scrub, an average player, that i sucks on the game, even when i was sending a group "Christmas message" you were bullshitting me on that too on TX forum, that's ridiculous.

You needed so much to lie about me that you did fake screenshots beating me with some players. Others players were changing my name server with "Mystic sucks" others were even invading my privacy on facebook insulting my girlfriend doing edit on my girlfriend pictures threatening me to post them on the TX forum, that went way too far.

You were starting to be good when the game was already dead with no players at all. You've no idea man there were a tons of clans (SR, FS, DS, TAG, SF, 7DS, MotR, RC, TX, GG, MA, DarkClone, NBK, LBF ect.. in the past with a lot of events Ecliptical Realms, Bacta week ect.. You weren't even playing the game at this time. You weren't even a TX member at this time. Stop say so many bs man. And things even interesting you got your prime time playing during the period of time when players were using hacks/macro/glitch/exploit.

Stop say bs about me. Spreading lies non stop, like many others, trying to discredit me. Oh and i did my 1v1 vs Habbe in 2012 not 2015 an other lie talking about things that you do not even know. I wasn't playing at all in 2015. Not even 1 time.

I trained you in the past and many others players on this game like Krauser for example but you man that was a mistake, I really regret it. I was arrogant, everysingle top players were arrogant on this game except few ones. You were a good player Samo, but for all the shit that you did to me, i just can't respect you anymore.

Thank's to all for the great experience in the past. I wish you the best in your life anyway, bye.
Last edited by Mystic on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
- Mystic

Return to “General Talk”